JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Sources: Alex Cox may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death

Sources close to the missing Idaho children investigation told CBS News that Alex Cox, Lori Vallow's brother, may be linked to Tammy Daybell's death. However, he died before he could be questioned.

After police started looking into the whereabouts of the kids, the death of Lori's previous husband, and other attempted murders, Tammy's body was exhumed.

The day after her body was exhumed, Alex died. His death is also under investigation.
You couldn't even make this stuff up.

A lot of unanswered questions such as Alex & Melani's impromptu weddings in LV too!? Why did Alex marry a 'friend' of Lori's? Did anybody work?

Yes, it is hard to remember all of the things, I forget about that fact once in awhile. I just read screenshots of something said allegedly by an adult child of Chad's and he addresses most things, claims the children are safe and that there are reasons like dangerous people/monsters wanting custody, etc. Acknowledges there is a bad coincidence or two of his mom dying and Alex dying allegedly from an asthma attack. He (guessing it's a son) never mentions so many other things though like these weddings, his dad's quick wedding to Lori and a ton of other things. Claims their side will come out in court and it is all blown out of proportion. Yah, right. Poor kid, believing this stuff. (If the screen shots are true of course)

I am only referencing it rather than sharing because it is not confirmed information so take it with the grain of salt it's worth.

Alex was also the one in Yellowstone with them right? He probably harmed Tylee as well.

They're also now looking into Lori's third husband's death -

Yeah, he was in Yellowstone. He seems to have been Lori's "hitman". They believe it was him on video carrying a heavy tote etc. out of the storage unit as well.

Did I miss this? Daybell used to be a grave digger years ago. Just another morbid fact to add to these people!

Did I miss this? Daybell used to be a grave digger years ago. Just another morbid fact to add to these people!

All FoxNews is running about this story is from Nancy Grace's mouth and remember where she's getting her information from. :thinking:

However, this isn't new, just regurtitated.

From the motion, obtained by East Idaho News:
COMES NOW DEFENDANT, by and through her Attorney of Record, Mark L. Means and moves this Magistrate Judge Eddins be disqualified for without cause pursuant to Idaho Criminal Rule 25 in the above entitled matter.

Means, and Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood are also requesting that a two-day hearing set for March 18 and 19 be pushed back to May 7 and 8.

Enhanced video shows who visited Lori Daybell’s storage unit the same day her relative was shot at in Arizona

Nate Eaton
Nate Eaton, EastIdahoNews.com

Daybell Case
Published at 2:08 pm, March 12, 2020 | Updated at 3:18 pm, March 12, 2020

SHARE THIS

Play Video

REXBURG — Enhanced, higher-quality surveillance footage appears to answer questions about who visited Lori Vallow Daybell’s storage unit in Rexburg last year.
The video may provide insights into the disappearance of her children, Joshua “JJ” Vallow and Tylee Ryan, who have been missing since September. She is in the Madison County Jail on $1 million bail and charged with two counts of felony child desertion and nonsupport of children, along with several misdemeanors.
She rented the unit at Self Storage Plus in Rexburg on Oct. 1. Over the next two months, she and sometimes one or two men visited the locker 10 times. Personal belongings were put into storage, including children’s items, a photo album, blankets featuring pictures of the children and bikes and scooters.

RELATED | Lori Daybell abandoned a storage unit in Rexburg full of children’s items
The big question is who was with her when she visited the facility Oct. 2.

Meanwhile, in Arizona …
That morning, in Gilbert, Arizona, Brandon Boudreaux was shot at while driving home from the gym. At the time, he was married to Lori’s niece, Melani Pawlowski, and court documents show he had a large life insurance policy and assets totaling more than a million dollars.
The bullet missed Boudreaux’s head by inches, and police say the person who shot at him was driving a Jeep registered to Charles Vallow, Lori’s former husband. At this point, Vallow had been dead for nearly three months, and Tylee routinely drove the Jeep, but she had been missing for about a month.
Rich Robertson, a private investigator from Arizona, said police have strong evidence Alex Cox, Daybell’s brother, was the driver and may have been the one who took the shot. Arizona police have not confirmed who they believe was driving the Jeep when the shooting occurred.

Pawlowski has denied she had anything to do with the attempt on Boudreaux’s life, and her lawyers said Cox could not have been in Arizona and Idaho at the same time.
RELATED | Niece of Lori Daybell says ex-husband’s claims are false, makes explosive allegations of her own
Here’s what we see on the video of the Rexburg storage unit that day.
Surveillance video shows Daybell driving into the business in her blue Nissan Rogue with a man EastIdahoNews.com originally thought was Alex Cox, her brother.
A closer look at enhanced video recently obtained by EastIdahoNews.com shows it likely wasn’t Cox but Chad Daybell, her now-husband, based on the man’s walk, looks and mannerisms.
Timestamps on the video show a blue Rogue arriving at 1:25 p.m. but the owner of the storage facility says clocks were off by one hour, so Lori actually pulled in at 2:25 p.m. She made her way to the door of the building where her unit was, and two minutes later, at 2:27 p.m., got out of the vehicle with the man we believe is Chad.
At 2:29 p.m., he pulled a tire out of the back of the Rogue and rolled it into the storage unit. One minute later, he and Lori carried in what appears to be a removable rear car seat together. They put it in the locker, shut the door and left the facility at 2:32 p.m. The entire visit was seven minutes.
rolling-tire.jpg

Lori Vallow Daybell and a man who appears to be Chad Daybell enter a Self Storage Plus building in Rexburg on Oct. 2, 2019. | Self Storage Plus
The next day
The next day, surveillance footage shows a second man visiting the storage unit back in Idaho with Lori around 2:11 p.m. This man, likely Cox, walks differently than Chad and carries the tire out rather than rolling it. He also carries the car seat by himself, rather than working with her like the day before.
Originally it was thought the vehicle seat could be a tote with something hanging over the end but the enhanced footage appears to clear up the confusion. It’s unknown where Lori and Cox took the seat and tire after leaving the storage facility.
The tire and the seat are noteworthy because many Jeeps have spare tires on their back doors and the rear window will not open if the tire is attached. When the tire is off, the window opens. It’s possible the tire and seat put into the storage unit the day of the shooting were from the Jeep, and Cox could have been the driver when Boudreaux was shot at.
man-carried-tire.jpg

man-carries-seat.jpg

A man who appears to be Alex Cox carries a tire and car seat out of a unit at Self Storage Plus on Oct. 3, 2019. | Self Storage Plus
Cox’s other appearances
That wasn’t the only time Cox appeared at Self Storage Plus. On Oct. 6, he returned by himself in his silver pickup truck, and went back five other times that month, including a visit on Oct. 28 with a man who appears to be Chad. Chad’s former wife, Tammy, had died nine days earlier, and her funeral was held Oct. 22. Cox and Daybell stayed six minutes and dropped off bikes and other items.
Cox can’t comment on his visits to the unit, because he died suddenly in December. His death is still under investigation.
The last time anyone visited the storage locker was Nov. 24. Lori and Chad Daybell, who had returned to Idaho from their honeymoon, came for four minutes and left the personal belongings of JJ and Tylee. They never returned, and Rexburg Police have seized all of the items from that unit.

Earlier this week, defense attorney Mark Means filed paperwork asking that Judge Farren Eddins no longer preside over the case. A reason was not listed. Eddins approved the motion and removed himself from the case. Now court administration will assign a new judge.

The move came after Eddins approved the preliminary hearing to be held May 7 and 8 (instead of the previously scheduled March 18 and 19) at the Madison County Courthouse. In court documents also filed earlier this week, Means and Madison County Prosecuting Attorney Rob Wood requested the proceedings be moved back.

During the preliminary hearing, Wood will need to prove there is enough evidence on the felony charges for the case to proceed from magistrate court to district court.

On the phone at Friday’s hearing were Means and defense attorney Brian Webb. During the call, Webb said he and Edwina Elcox planned to withdraw as Daybell’s attorneys, leaving Means as sole legal representation.

Lori_Daybell03.jpg

Image edited to identify the two attorneys that are withdrawing from the defense.

I finally watched the 45-minute interview with Lori's oldest son. It broke my heart! Her son reminds me of how my oldest son would have handled it.

He's angry, but he just wants his brother and sister back. :praying:. I can't imagine having a normal childhood with what seemed like a normal mom turned into something like this!

I finally watched the 45-minute interview with Lori's oldest son. It broke my heart! Her son reminds me of how my oldest son would have handled it.

He's angry, but he just wants his brother and sister back. :praying:. I can't imagine having a normal childhood with what seemed like a normal mom turned into something like this!

Yes. I feel for him. He glared at Chad at the hearing, I wonder that he blames him maybe for the change in his mother. He also visited his mother recently and got nothing out of her I gather.

I wouldn't be surprised it she wasn't refusing ALL their advice because she thinks she's a god of some sort.

Yeah, I have thought the same. The prancing, nose in the air and glaring like she could take a person down with her powers by a look... Ms. Goddess who tried for Mrs. Texas and didn't succeed and whatever body building and did not succeed (for first anyhow), apparently tired of every man and new role, finally has taken one that does indeed have a spotlight on her. :rofl: She will probably drive her attorneys as nuts as Jodi Arias did all of hers. I can see though where it could be though lack of money. I gather private attorneys can quit easily if no money, not the same for a public defender... They probably killed a lot of people including her children but their grand scheme did not come together so well... And I would imagine if any money, it is running out fast or Chad is thinking twice about saving it for himself... Jmo and just my speculation.

Zombies, shootings, dark beings: What new court documents suggest about Lori Daybell

Court documents filed this week provide bizarre new details about Lori Vallow Daybell’s missing children, her alleged religious beliefs and a shooting in Arizona.

In his filing, Boudreaux responds to Melani’s allegations with multiple exhibits, including receipts, housing contracts, copies of airplane tickets to Idaho and other items.

The most alarming details come from what Ian allegedly told his attorneys after meeting with law enforcement officers last fall. The filing does not detail how Boudreaux obtained the document, but three sources tell EastIdahoNews.com they came from Pawlowski’s computer.

In the filing, Ian explains religious beliefs that Melani allegedly shared with him early on in their relationship in the fall of 2019. One subject was “zombies,” meaning “human bodies that have had their original spirits forced from them and have been possessed by either a demon … disembodied spirit … or a worm/slug.”

“Spirits can be pushed from their bodies during traumatic events or deadly injury. Spirits pushed out are trapped in limbo as the body they’re tied to is still living but cannot be occupied by them anymore,” Ian allegedly wrote.

“She stated that Brandon had been possessed by a demon or another dark entity sometime after June of this year. She was told either through revelation or by Chad … that something needed to happen to (Boudreaux) in order for his spirit to progress and for the Lord’s plan to continue. She didn’t take well to the idea of her husband dying as part of the Lord’s plan, but didn’t think action would be taken by anyone.”

In the filing, Ian allegedly writes that he and Melani began discussing JJ and Tylee. At this point, only JJ was considered missing and Ian writes that “Melani had been told by Chad and Lori that their children had been possessed and had become zombies.”

“She shared concerns that she’s been told Brandon needed to die and that may indicate that Tylee and JJ needed to die as well,” Ian allegedly wrote. “She told me she was worried that Al may have had to ‘take care’ of the kids. She explained that Al had great faith and never wavered in his trust in the Lord. No task would be too difficult or too great for him.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom