JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 889C2EA5-1A8F-4189-B963-B993F31C926A.png
    889C2EA5-1A8F-4189-B963-B993F31C926A.png
    151.1 KB · Views: 2
  • B889F36C-9D15-470E-9ECC-B838A654C9E2.png
    B889F36C-9D15-470E-9ECC-B838A654C9E2.png
    160.7 KB · Views: 2
I must have glossed over Joseph Ryan's situation before. This is making my hair stand on end!

The reason Lori Vallow's past is concerning is what happened to her last three husbands. Joseph Ryan got custody of their daughter Tylee, and during her court appointed visits with her mother: Lori, Charles Vallow, and Tylee moved to Hawaii on a spur of the moment. A threat from Lori stated she would bring up charges of abuse against Tylee if he didn't leave them alone. Joseph Ryan went through a rigorous background, therapy, and interrogation to have on record he would never abuse Tylee. According to the friend Collins, "Tylee told (my daughter) over the phone that the whole thing had been concocted to ensure Tylee got to stay in Hawaii. Tylee's motivation for wanting to stay in Hawaii was because Lori allowed her to be home-schooled and sleep all day." Joseph Ryan died of a heart attack in 2018.

I wonder what can be give someone to cause a person to have a heart attack? Was there an autopsy?

This is the husband too isn't it that after all of that, dismissed the divorce or put it on hold? She thought she would get the life insurance but was surprised to find out his attorney advised him to change the beneficiary right off the bat in the divorce situation and he had. I think that came from his sister.

I don't know his autopsy situation but I know sometimes in small rural counties, if one is not requested, heart is not uncommon to put down as a reason. Even drugs can cause the heart attack. Don't know much about it, but he I think is the husband that the family was not even told about by Lori--that he died I mean.

I think I may be mixing up Vallow and Ryan in the two paragraphs above. Sorry. She has too many in her wake...

This is the husband too isn't it that after all of that, dismissed the divorce or put it on hold? She thought she would get the life insurance but was surprised to find out his attorney advised him to change the beneficiary right off the bat in the divorce situation and he had. I think that came from his sister.

I don't know his autopsy situation but I know sometimes in small rural counties, if one is not requested, heart is not uncommon to put down as a reason. Even drugs can cause the heart attack. Don't know much about it, but he I think is the husband that the family was not even told about by Lori--that he died I mean.

I think I may be mixing up Vallow and Ryan in the two paragraphs above. Sorry. She has too many in her wake...
I think it was Vallow who had the life insurance policy. I can understand why a person can get confused, though!

Chilling parts of this article:

--"It also claims that Melani's current husband Ian Pawlowski, whom she married on November 30, had told law enforcement that she 'says sometimes children are full of light and then just like that they go dark'."

--"The court appearance came as new details emerged of the last-known whereabouts of Lori's missing children, revealed in an affidavit filed two days before the arrest by Rexburg Police Detective Ron Ball.

Tylee, it has been revealed in court documents, was last seen on September 8 when police believe that Lori took her on a day trip to Yellowstone National Park, which straddles the border between Idaho and Wyoming.

Police say that they have a photograph, taken from Lori's iCloud account, of Tylee at the park entrance.

JJ was last seen at school in Rexburg on September 23.

The documents reveal the last known footage of the seven-year-old, recorded on a neighbor's security camera, showed him playing outside his home on September 17."

--"The new court filing states: 'Brandon believed Melani, his wife at the time, had a million dollars of reasons to have him killed ... hoping to cash in on the policy to help support the cult that she is believed to be a part of."

--"Brandon and Melani have been embroiled in a bitter custody battle over their four young kids since the mother suddenly filed for divorce over the summer. In a new court filing, Brandon states: 'Melani is involved in a cult where numerous members, adults and children alike have been being killed off like flies' "

And much more. The source is Daily Mail but most of the comments come from things like court documents that Brandon filed after Lori Vallow's arrest, etc.

All per:

Chilling parts of this article:

--"It also claims that Melani's current husband Ian Pawlowski, whom she married on November 30, had told law enforcement that she 'says sometimes children are full of light and then just like that they go dark'."

--"The court appearance came as new details emerged of the last-known whereabouts of Lori's missing children, revealed in an affidavit filed two days before the arrest by Rexburg Police Detective Ron Ball.

Tylee, it has been revealed in court documents, was last seen on September 8 when police believe that Lori took her on a day trip to Yellowstone National Park, which straddles the border between Idaho and Wyoming.

Police say that they have a photograph, taken from Lori's iCloud account, of Tylee at the park entrance.

JJ was last seen at school in Rexburg on September 23.

The documents reveal the last known footage of the seven-year-old, recorded on a neighbor's security camera, showed him playing outside his home on September 17."

--"The new court filing states: 'Brandon believed Melani, his wife at the time, had a million dollars of reasons to have him killed ... hoping to cash in on the policy to help support the cult that she is believed to be a part of."

--"Brandon and Melani have been embroiled in a bitter custody battle over their four young kids since the mother suddenly filed for divorce over the summer. In a new court filing, Brandon states: 'Melani is involved in a cult where numerous members, adults and children alike have been being killed off like flies' "

And much more. The source is Daily Mail but most of the comments come from things like court documents that Brandon filed after Lori Vallow's arrest, etc.

All per:
I think he's lucky to be alive!

I don't think I knew about the last known image of Tylee at Yellowstone until this morning. From Lori's phone or computer I think it was? On the plus side, this means all of this stuff is being accessed where they can.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom