LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The dog thing I think can be explained by Delphi being so remote. Not every PD has cadaver dogs. The closest PD with cadaver dogs may have been hours away. At that time nobody thought they were dead, just missing.
Many rural areas don't have any kind of dog and most of the rural areas I personally know about that do have dogs, only have drug alert dogs. Here many of the dogs got retired as soon as legalization of recreational weed went into effect since that was many area's bread and butter. The area I am familiar with now shares search dog with several counties. Not even sure where the nearest cadaver dog would be. Probably here.

RL's fish timeline was a lie. That's been proven.

If he was trying to cover them he did a very poor job. From footage from the bottom of the hill taken at a different time there are a lot of dead leaves on the ground. Also, why set it up in a particular way, if it didn't mean any thing?
I didn't say he covered them but he was trying to dress them after he killed them. Perhaps he was ashamed of what he had done. His recent demeanour and weight loss sure looks like a guilty and troubled man and he has confessed. He is in a personal hell IMO.

Have you got a link re the fish timeline? I am pretty sure he wasn't home because they knocked on his door to get permission to search his land but he wasn't back till after 6 IIRC.

Last edited:
I didn't say he covered them but helwas trying to dress them after he killed them. Perhaps he was ashamed of what he had done. His recent demeanour and weight loss sure looks like a guilty and troubled man and he has confessed. He is in a personal hell IMO.

Have you hot a link re the fish timeline? I am pretty sure he wasn't home because they knocked on his door to get permission to search his land but he wasn't back till after 6 IIRC.

Watch the "It's a Crime" videos I posted about RL.

The dog thing I think can be explained by Delphi being so remote. Not every PD has cadaver dogs. The closest PD with cadaver dogs may have been hours away. At that time nobody thought they were dead, just missing.
IMO ... They just needed scent dogs to mark a movement trail for forensics to follow; narrow down possible other crime scenes ... along the path of the movement tracked.

Day of discovery of crime scene ... no one present that knew what to do, how to preserve, how to follow potential trail from bridge (girls last seen) to crime scene. Of course, LE didn't have benefit of BG video from the phone at that moment ... but LE did have a "last known" photo that led them to the old bridge.

Last edited:
I didn't say he covered them but he was trying to dress them after he killed them. Perhaps he was ashamed of what he had done. His recent demeanour and weight loss sure looks like a guilty and troubled man and he has confessed. He is in a personal hell IMO.

Have you got a link re the fish timeline? I am pretty sure he wasn't home because they knocked on his door to get permission to search his land but he wasn't back till after 6 IIRC.

Hate to say it, but there's the possibility that Abby undressed, then re-dressed herself under duress.

I'm not sure. RA could have been one of them, I don't know. I'm sure RL was BG.
He has a receipt from the tropical fish store in Lafayette that day at 5.21 pm. What makes you so sure he was involved? He is too tall for BG.
Hate to say it, but there's the possibility that Abby undressed, then re-dressed herself under duress.
Yes she could have but why would she put on Libby's clothes?

He has a receipt from the tropical fish store in Lafayette that day at 5.21 pm. What makes you so sure he was involved? He is too tall for BG.

Yes she could have but why would she put on Libby's clothes?

Nothing was Abby's choice.

Put on your Sexual Assaulter (BG) hat, focus on the puzzle (and not the victims). Detach, and move through the timeline considering the crime scene ... and how we got to that particular crime scene condition ... in a manner than meets the timeline:

For the S-Assaulter, the whole point is control, with a side of humiliation, degradation, cruelty. Very satisfying for the SA.

"Put these clothes on; we're moving her."

Of course, b/c they are the dead friend's clothes ... all the better.

Last edited:
Nothing was Abby's choice.

Put on your Sexual Assaulter (BG) hat, focus on the puzzle (and not the victims). Detach, and move through the timeline considering the crime scene ... and how we got to that particular crime scene condition ... in a manner than meets the timeline:

For the S-Assaulter, the whole point is control, with a side of humiliation, degradation, cruelty. Very satisfying for the SA.

"Put these clothes on; we're moving her."

Of course, b/c they are the dead friend's clothes ... all the better.
I'm afraid I cannot think like a sexual assaulter/murderer. But your right, they would just do as he said as he had weapons.

I'm afraid I cannot think like a sexual assaulter/murderer. But your right, they would just do as he said as he had weapons.

Sorry about that. It's dark. I know.

IMO, this crime was planned, BG was prepared, movements likely very intentional ... and it just makes sense (when sussing things out) to "wear the hat" of the person in control.

I think BG appears overdressed and to have a belly b/c that's where he carried/wore a change of clothes. If one witness saw beige, it's b/c he brought beige with him. BG may not have a big belly. For what it's worth.

All just MOO.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom