LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
NOOOO!!!! NOT THE BEAKER!!!
destruction GIF
somehow, I trust Gma has faith that will let her float above it all with no course correction whatsoever. Sort of like those clouds.
we're all so different in our pov's and our interests :yaya: and that is a good thing. Just look at all the different hats we wear!! jmho

somehow, I trust Gma has faith that will let her float above it all with no course correction whatsoever. Sort of like those clouds.
we're all so different in our pov's and our interests :yaya: and that is a good thing. Just look at all the different hats we wear!! jmho
Yes. GBear has been a very good friend of mine for 4 yrs. People become passionate in cases, Opinions. Etc. I have been known to be very rarely strongly opinionated. :LOL: 😅😂🤣😜🤪

It won't load for me. Neither will the other one. I'll have to wait till MSM or MS cover it. Anyhow so Gull is gone but Baldwin and Rozzi stay. (That keeps autocorrecting to Rizzo LOL. Midnight Cowboy is a great film.)
Gull isn't gone and the attorneys have are not reinstated, unless i read the posts incorrectly, it is just another defense filing. It is misleading as @Olenna comes across as it was the SCION and their decision and it is no such thing. Unless I missed something?

We haven't even had the week Gull gets yet for her attorney to file a response. This all sounds like they are doing a copycat thing of the other case she mentioned, however, the facts were not the same in that one and that man was already convicted.

Mel, that is the $1,000,000 question, isn't it.

It's BIZZARO.

I wonder if and how MW will be charged over this shenanigans. No one knows MW's motive ... whether it was to widely distribute ... or whether it was RF, the deceased's idea to widely distribute.

Random/not Random?
MS said on podcast that MW or RF or their source "Mark" (which one of those guys, I can't recall), had $$$ needs and a gofundme account going on. And one of the others was quite generous to that gofundme account. So, that's interesting to LE, no doubt.

OH wait. @GrandmaBear knows the motive. I forgot. :teehee:

:cowbell:
My angry face is in fun but for the record, you can talk as if it is fact that MW did this on his own and all else but it isn't fact. It is simply what he says. Hardly a believable type.

As for motive, no I don't know but I don't believe him for a second. I would believe they were left for him however. And that affidavit doesn't answer the 100 or more questions LE should have had for him. Tell me what day was this? Was Baldwin expecting him? Who else was there that day? Was the receptionist out to lunch? Does the office not have a waiting room? What did he stop to talk to B about? OH and here's a good one!!! WHY DID YOU PASS THEM ON TO THE SUICIDE GUY?? And TONS more. What a joke that affidavit is. At minimum it is the affidavit of a thief so hardly believable and he is not a good choice in friend. At maximum he is a VERY good friend to Baldwin and that is also why it is a lie, because he is protecting him. Does he feel any guilt or remorse over the "suicide"?

That guy had to go didn't he because he was the only one who could as he put it just be honest and tell the truth and it would be okay... I am waiting for a lot and one is to hear how they investigated and proved in such short order this was a suicide.

I don't know about anyone else but it is extremely odd anyone would have even printed such photos much less left them lying around and not as part of a file or other paperwork spread around about the case. Nah, makes no sense at all.

The whole thing is a lie and it is so obvious that they are covering all bases. See Baldwin did not not secure his office, this man went in where no one would assume they could. See there was no missing Baldwin he was on the phone and not negligent, MW was going in where no one should. They keep it vague so it can always be changed or they don't get stuck in a lie like IF Baldwin was expecting him or knew he was there, etc.

I call bullsh*t and I don't have time to go into the TONS of reasons why but anyone else thinking about it can see the same if they haven't lit too hard on the wagon of believing all that comes out of these people's mouth (the old defense and buddies).

IF the suicide was truly a suicide, it is due to where they put him and what they said to him and you know darned well when sh*t hit the fan, MW had contact with that guy. Regardless of the filing with the SCION and even somewhat regrdless of what they decide, this part is far from answered or over. I don't know how it works but hopefully all of the investigation is in their hands AND it is still being worked on.

I could go on forever about all of this but I am honestly sick to death of it and them but it doesn't mean answers aren't still required and they ARE.

By the way, the defense blizzards do have what is intended because I can't recall, have we actually ever seen LE and a coroner confirm this was a suicide or where did that even come from? And I mean hard fact, a statement from LE? Not alluded to but in print FROM them or at a PC of which we know there were none...

Not so sure about that. I don't have complete faith in the system whatsoever anymore. That includes even SCs like SCION BUT I try to believe there are enough left that will do the right thing, same with LE and local courts, etc. It would be fair to say I have more faith in juries than I do in the system. BUT I do have faith there are still a ton of good people in the SYSTEM they just can't stop the bad so easily these days...

I don't think much when attorneys violate the ethics they are to uphold on either side. You can come back at me on Gull or anything else and that's fine, I don't have my opinion formed there yet and part of it is because this team appealed not a SINGLE decision of hers UNTIL they were off the case. Why? The timing of everything in this csse is key. And even the other case you put up about Gull, it was very clear the other side of it where you think it only made her look bad, I think just the opposite.

Anyhow, I'm tired and don't have it in me and I'm sick of it all but the thing I am most convinced of of ALL the things going on is that Baldwin was part of this. IF he isn't it doesn't make sense because either he is the DUMBEST attorney on the planet and all the former glowing things said about him and his career and wins, etc. by others is false or he IS part and parcel in it. And this is not about Allen NOR defendants and their rights, it is about HIM and his winning AND possibly "fame". I didn't really know a lot about him or his career prior until recently and that just adds to it for me...

Again don't have it in me to explain further but I know it is seeable for those that look at it all and quit staying in the midst of their blizzard. It is hard to get out and stay out, I will say that.

Jmo though.

It won't load for me. Neither will the other one. I'll have to wait till MSM or MS cover it. Anyhow so Gull is gone but Baldwin and Rozzi stay. (That keeps autocorrecting to Rizzo LOL. Midnight Cowboy is a great film.)
No, sorry. Today's filed SCION motion for writ of mandamous (filed matter was also accepted by SCION to take up) - response papers are due same as the previous SCION filing. Due on Nov 16th.

Nobody is gone ... NO decisions by SCION yet.

And now, the rest of the story ...
SCOIN Disovery:
HERE's the poop all about WESTERMAN's Crimes from Rozzi to Gull copy to McLeland.
This was filed w/ Rozzi/Hennesey motions to confirm Rozzi did not with draw and would continue as counsel, and Gull blocked the filing claiming he already withdrew.

1699325213292.png1699325240942.png
1699325287112.png1699325326169.png

1699325360680.png1699325381805.png1699325408536.png

No, sorry. Today's filed SCION motion for writ of mandamous (filed matter was also accepted by SCION to take up) - response papers are due same as the previous SCION filing. Due on Nov 16th.

To be clear. There are 2 separate case numbers (case filings) before the Supreme Court now?

Last edited:
And now, the rest of the story ...
SCOIN Disovery:
HERE's the poop all about WESTERMAN's Crimes from Rozzi to Gull copy to McLeland.
This was filed w/ Rozzi/Hennesey motions to confirm Rozzi did not with draw and would continue as counsel, and Gull blocked the filing claiming he already withdrew.

View attachment 20607View attachment 20608
View attachment 20609View attachment 20610

View attachment 20611View attachment 20612View attachment 20613
Source please? Either my phone screen is dirty or something is fuzzy lol

OMG.

It's a short, like a minute or some such. Even I had time to listen.

This holds my interest more than anything I have heard in forever in this case. They can sort out the rest of the baloney as they will. I wonder if LE has more examples of his voice. Of COURSE they do.

Source please? Either my phone screen is dirty or something is fuzzy lol

I'm back.

Here:

These are Additional Records added to SCOIN Docket for today's Motion 11-6-23
(Haven't seen these on here yet. -- It's the google drive from downloading at SCOIN docket.)
(Vol 1 looks new to me, see exhibit K and U for example.) K = Rozzi letter to Gull 10 points on the theft. U = MWesterman's Affidavit.

RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS: VOL 1

RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS: VOL 2

Why did the links work and then not work later for some? Didn't work for me either.

I'm back.

Here:

These are Additional Records added to SCOIN Docket for today's Motion 11-6-23
(Haven't seen these on here yet. -- It's the google drive from downloading at SCOIN docket.)
(Vol 1 looks new to me, see exhibit K and U for example.) K = Rozzi letter to Gull 10 points on the theft. U = MWesterman's Affidavit.

RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS: VOL 1

RECORD OF PROCEEDINGS: VOL 2
can u do google drive on a phone? I have no idea. Anyway google drive is the document delivery by public SCION docket .... for these big long exhibit files.
I had to wait a long time for the google drive to upload/download fully, but ... it worked. Haven't tried it on a phone. ⌛⏳

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom