JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
The mother of two missing Idaho children sent an email to her younger child’s school explaining why he wouldn’t be returning to classes just weeks before he was last seen in late September.
In the email, she tells school administrators that her 7-year-old son Joshua “JJ” Vallow won’t be returning to school for the fall semester following the death of her husband Charles Vallow, who was fatally shot in July by Vallow’s brother Alex Cox, who claimed self-defense.

“Since the circumstances in our lives have changed drastically since my husband passed away last month, I have been offered a job out of state and have had to accept it,” Vallow wrote, according to the report.

They really need to get these people off the streets before anyone else ends up missing or dead!

I thought I read something about she was going to home school him was what she said.

I hope they are close to being able to arrest these two for SOMETHING but I suppose the concern is they first want to know where the children are...?

I don't know if this has been posted before? It is worth watching, quite disturbing.

These people are absolutely crazy! And violent dangerous crazy! how big is this cult, do we know? Or is it just a tiny one? Because everybody in this cult needs to be looked at very hard in order to keep people safe!

These people are absolutely crazy! And violent dangerous crazy! how big is this cult, do we know? Or is it just a tiny one? Because everybody in this cult needs to be looked at very hard in order to keep people safe!

I would like to know that too, they need to take a look and look deep (LE, etc.) at this group and the connections. Total nutjobs, dangerous ones!

I have never heard of that Cult before. But they like most Cults sound bat crap nuts. Like most you don't hear of them until they are in the News. "Heaven's Gate", "The Family". There are ALOT of doomsday ones. Ones that think aliens are going come down and take them away.

Home schooling is great but I have seen a few cases where it is used as a cover up or to keep a child out of school that is abused, etc. Sad. One case that comes to mind is Savannah Pruitt.
The case where the large family, whose name escapes me right now, also was homeschooling. I know many people who homeschool and the kids are great! But yeah, it can be a cover too.

I was watching some news videos on this case last night. This just makes me so sick! I really don't think that these children are alive anymore. How can people get so wrapped up in these cults. What is wrong with them?

It also seems to me it is never the self appointed important leaders or members that die--it is always someone else, like these innocent children.

Sick people probably convince themselves the belief in the end of the world (that only they know the right date of, etc. in their opinion) makes it okay to murder their children--but it seems to me these two wanted to be FREE, spouses gone, children gone, etc...

It also seems to me it is never the self appointed important leaders or members that die--it is always someone else, like these innocent children.

Sick people probably convince themselves the belief in the end of the world (that only they know the right date of, etc. in their opinion) makes it okay to murder their children--but it seems to me these two wanted to be FREE, spouses gone, children gone, etc...
I was wondering if she is all wrapped up in this cult and thought that it was better off for the children to go to heaven or something. I've seen that before. But I think he's in it for himself, for sure! It makes them feel high and mighty when they can start a cult.

Her dead husband who filed for divorce said she thought she was God so she sounds pretty full of herself to me.

She should just tell the cops her kids are in heaven instead of lying but she sure didn't do that.

Police recording: Daybell family 'refused' autopsy for death related to two missing Idaho children

New police recordings explain what happened in the weeks following the death of Tammy Daybell. In the recording, a dispatcher reveals that the Daybell family refused an autopsy for Tammy when she first died.

A dispatch call released to Fox 13 from the Fremont County Attorney’s Office details a 17 minute phone conversation between a detective from Gilbert, Arizona and a dispatcher with Fremont County. There is no date or time stamped on the call.

The detective calls dispatch to request information for the death of Tamara Daybell.

“Oh, yeah,” the dispatcher says, with a tone of recognition upon hearing Daybell’s name. “I was the one that actually took that call.”

He tells the dispatcher he’s asking for the police report.

“So why is someone from Arizona wanting to know?” the dispatcher asks. “That’s crazy.”

“Yeah, isn’t it funny how everything ties together?,” the detective answers. “We just have some cases down here, that… that got our attention with Miss Daybell.”

Arizona dog trainer says Lori Vallow-Daybell gave up son’s service dog shortly before children went missing

An Arizona based dog trainer said Lori Vallow-Daybell asked him to pick up her son's service dog shortly before he and his older sister disappeared.

Neal Mestas said about a year and a half ago, Charles Vallow contacted him about getting a service dog for his son JJ who is on the autism spectrum. They decided on a golden doodle named Bailey.

Bailey is a very smart dog, and flew through training, Mestas said. JJ loved the dog, he said.

“Sleeping through the night was something JJ really struggled with," he said. "Sleeping through the night, staying in bed, and Bailey would be there and JJ would stay there."

In August, Mestas got a call he wasn’t expecting.

“I was surprised and shocked when I got the call from Lori that she needed me to re-home the dog," he said. "I said, 'Why?' and she said, 'Charles has passed away.' She didn’t explain to me what happened — I learned later that he had been shot to death."

Lori told Mestas that she and the kids were moving to Idaho.

“I said, ‘OK, let me see if I can find a home,’ and she said, ‘No, I need you to come get him right now.’ So I said, ‘Okay, I’ll figure it out,'” Mestas said.

A few days later, Mestas said he went to get Bailey.

“She [Lori] was loading up the truck, she had an SUV in the driveway and she was loading bags into the SUV. JJ was in the backseat on a tablet or an iPhone or something playing games or something,” he said. Mestas didn’t speak with JJ or Tylee.

Bailey is now in a loving home, helping another little boy with autism, Mestas said.

Police recording: Daybell family 'refused' autopsy for death related to two missing Idaho children

New police recordings explain what happened in the weeks following the death of Tammy Daybell. In the recording, a dispatcher reveals that the Daybell family refused an autopsy for Tammy when she first died.

A dispatch call released to Fox 13 from the Fremont County Attorney’s Office details a 17 minute phone conversation between a detective from Gilbert, Arizona and a dispatcher with Fremont County. There is no date or time stamped on the call.

The detective calls dispatch to request information for the death of Tamara Daybell.

“Oh, yeah,” the dispatcher says, with a tone of recognition upon hearing Daybell’s name. “I was the one that actually took that call.”

He tells the dispatcher he’s asking for the police report.

“So why is someone from Arizona wanting to know?” the dispatcher asks. “That’s crazy.”

“Yeah, isn’t it funny how everything ties together?,” the detective answers. “We just have some cases down here, that… that got our attention with Miss Daybell.”

I believe they exhumed her body. I'm looking forward to knowing what they come up with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandabeck27
Back
Top Bottom