JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is part 3 if it has not been posted yet.

Just finished part 3. Nate did a great job and so did she. Probably the most in depth, seemingly honest thing I have seen. She comes across way more truthful than the niece and Ian.

I was just getting ready to post it! I watched it last night but I didn't make it in here.

Great interview. I think she's being true to herself and the things she saw and heard.

I was just getting ready to post it! I watched it last night but I didn't make it in here.

Great interview. I think she's being true to herself and the things she saw and heard.

I think so too. I did feel with one or two questions she probably knew a bit more an chose her words carefully but overall over 3 videos, I felt she was very forthcoming. I would also guess that anything she did not offer she has told LE,, and I only felt that maybe twice out of tons of questions over three videos.

Of interest, there was much, but off of the top of my head, the fact that Alex believed every bit of the zombie thing, etc. stood out to me. The fact Chad is the leader, I had begun to think too, because he is just too silent and "perfect" acting and she is always looking towards him for approval or permission or something. Not that any of that excuses Lori one bit but people have centered on her and even felt sorry for him.

The fact she drove to see if Melanie's kids were home and was asked to was interesting. It showed how close she was to some of them at least. Alex too.

I think so too. I did feel with one or two questions she probably knew a bit more an chose her words carefully but overall over 3 videos, I felt she was very forthcoming. I would also guess that anything she did not offer she has told LE,, and I only felt that maybe twice out of tons of questions over three videos.

Of interest, there was much, but off of the top of my head, the fact that Alex believed every bit of the zombie thing, etc. stood out to me. The fact Chad is the leader, I had begun to think too, because he is just too silent and "perfect" acting and she is always looking towards him for approval or permission or something. Not that any of that excuses Lori one bit but people have centered on her and even felt sorry for him.

The fact she drove to see if Melanie's kids were home and was asked to was interesting. It showed how close she was to some of them at least. Alex too.
I think she held some things back because law enforcement has asked her to. There are certain things that have to be kept from the public in crime cases.

I thought it was really interesting when she was told to go check on those kids! What was the plan then? I shudder to think.

I've always thought Chad was the leader. He started the whole thing before he even met Lori. He just met somebody that he could manipulate. The perfect storm.

I think she held some things back because law enforcement has asked her to. There are certain things that have to be kept from the public in crime cases.

I thought it was really interesting when she was told to go check on those kids! What was the plan then? I shudder to think.

I've always thought Chad was the leader. He started the whole thing before he even met Lori. He just met somebody that he could manipulate. The perfect storm.
Yeah, that's what Melanie called it wasn't it? Fatal Attraction?

Yeah, I think she seems the type who would have consulted with LE before doing this interview and knew what she couldn't say.

She sounds like she got deep enough into this thing without going as far as they did, that she would check on the kids, that they would ask her to lie, check on the kids, etc. just kind of shows they trusted her at minimum, or thought they could, but she questioned more than Lori did, etc. She makes it pretty clear that what started happening is exactly what made her truly start questioning all of their beliefs. Imo.

Author who worked with Chad Daybell says he’s been deceived and needs to ‘do the right thing’

As autopsy results for Tammy Daybell are still being finalized, a woman who knew and worked with Tammy and Chad Daybell years ago is revealing new information about their past.

Suzanne Freeman was one of the first authors to have her work published by Spring Creek Book Company, which the Daybells launched in 2004. The first book, “Led by the Hand of Christ,” focused on Freeman’s near-death experience, and over the next eight years, she partnered with Chad on two more projects.

“He was interesting. He was very humble. When we were writing the first book, he called me up one day and said, ‘Do you think maybe, possibly it would be OK . … Do you think maybe we could put a subtitle on the book?” Freeman recalls, explaining Chad’s hesitancy to make the request. “I thought that was interesting. Why didn’t he just come out with it? I didn’t care what he did as long as he didn’t change my story.”

Years went by, and Freeman lost touch with the Daybells. Then, in October 2019, she was shocked to see a Facebook post written by Chad announcing Tammy had died suddenly.

Freeman says the post felt “cold” and she assumed Tammy had been battling a long-term illness. A few weeks later, Freeman heard Chad had gone to Hawaii, met a widow and gotten married. She thought it was an untrue rumor.

“I thought, ‘Chad really loved his wife. Why would he marry that soon? This doesn’t make any sense. She’s not even cold in the grave – why would he get remarry that fast?'” Freeman says. “Knowing the love story I thought I knew, that didn’t seem like the Chad I knew. I thought it was plain old gossip.”

When Freeman confirmed the rumor was true and Chad had indeed married Lori Vallow, she was stunned.

“Why would a man want to marry a woman that didn’t know where her children were? There’s only one reason, but we’re not going to go there,” Freeman says. “I just couldn’t believe it.”

As Freeman has learned more about the investigation into Lori Daybell’s missing children, Joshua “JJ” Vallow and Tylee Ryan, she’s become increasingly worried. She’s also disturbed by hearing Chad and Lori’s religious teachings – including the belief that the kids may have become “zombies.”

“I am so ashamed. I think that’s the word – I’m ashamed. Embarrassed. Disgusted,” she says. “I can’t wrap my head around the fact that he could be the person that they’re claiming him to be, but I believe it. There’s no lying he’s saying people are zombies, but I think he turned into a zombie. If people turn into zombies, Chad turned into a zombie personally.”

Rexburg Police serve search warrant at Chad Daybell's home

Police in eastern Idaho are searching Chad Daybell's home in Fremont County.

Authorities said Tuesday morning that Rexburg Police, FBI and Fremont County Sheriff are serving the search warrant on the 200 block of N. 1900 East in reference to two missing children, Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan.

The warrant is sealed.

Rexburg Police serve search warrant at Chad Daybell's home

Police in eastern Idaho are searching Chad Daybell's home in Fremont County.

Authorities said Tuesday morning that Rexburg Police, FBI and Fremont County Sheriff are serving the search warrant on the 200 block of N. 1900 East in reference to two missing children, Joshua Vallow and Tylee Ryan.

The warrant is sealed.
They've taken him into custody.

Witnesses tell EastIdahoNews.com that officers pulled Daybell at approximately 11:30 a.m. Tuesday, after searching a search warrant at his home earlier in the day.

Chad Daybell, the husband of Lori Vallow, has been arrested after human remains were found at his home in Rexburg, Idaho.

The human remains were found during a search warrant served at the home on Tuesday morning. Details surrounding the human remains are unknown. It is unclear if the human remains belong to Vallow's missing kids, Tylee Ryan and J.J. Vallow who have both been missing since September 2019.

The warrant was served by Idaho police, the FBI, and the Fremont County Sheriff's office on Tuesday morning.

Arizona's Family's Kim Powell tweeted that "someone who lives in the area told me there are a lot of people in the field behind the barn east of the house."

This is the second major search that has been conducted at the Daybell home.

During the search process, Daybell's car was stopped by law enforcement and has been towed.

After all this time trying to appear "smarter than everyone else" ... on his own property?
I mean...assuming it's the kids. Could still be someone else that had the misfortune of crossing them. Or could be just one of the kids (more likely JJ).
If it's not the kids, then that would mean he killed someone else at some point. I'm not putting anything in a box when it comes to this case! I was just SURE the toxicology report was back and look - this is happening instead!

Perp walk:

perp.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom