JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok I listened to Audrey's testimony but fell asleep. Archibald was doing all the talking (very much leading the witness I think) and she was just responding as briefly as she could. Very guarded with her answers. She was meeting with Lori, Gibb etc and they were doing castings at the behest of Chad. They did one for Tammy. I still haven't listened to it all. They visited Missouri, went to the place where Joseph Smith was jailed ( in the 1800's) and went to the place where Adam lived ( as in Adam and Eve ).
She just seems like a willing idiot to me. I think there is a quote similar to this "For evil to take place it just needs good people to do nothing" and that is how she came across to me.

Please don't expect me to listen to her any more.

I don't think I knew that Tammy had been labelled as dark by Chad and Lori. But it makes sense they would have to make Alex believe it so he would shoot her.

I looked up Joseph Smith in jail and this wiki recounts his arrest, along with his brother and their subsequent murder. I never knew any of this before. Joseph Smith was a candidate for president according to this. Those who killed them got off.

Last edited:
Ok I listened to Audrey's testimony but fell asleep. Archibald was doing all the talking (very much leading the witness I think) and she was just responding as briefly as she could. Very guarded with her answers. She was meeting with Lori, Gibb etc and they were doing castings at the behest of Chad. They did one for Tammy. I still haven't listened to it all. They visited Missouri, went to the place where Joseph Smith was jailed ( in the 1800's) and went to the place where Adam lived ( as in Adam and Eve ).
She just seems like a willing idiot to me. I think there is a quote similar to this "For evil to take place it just needs good people to do nothing" and that is how she came across to me.

Please don't expect me to listen to her any more.

I don't think I knew that Tammy had been labelled as dark by Chad and Lori. But it makes sense they would have to make Alex believe it so he would shoot her.
Thanks for taking one for the team! I don’t wanna listen to her. Just the little bit I read about her, I kind of came up with the same summary that you did.

I also just did a quick search regarding casting. This is what I came up with.

Lori and Chad attracted more than their share of demonic spirits. There's plenty I feel like saying but this isn't a theology thread. :)

Lori and Chad attracted more than their share of demonic spirits. There's plenty I feel like saying but this isn't a theology thread. :)
No, it's a murder thread where the victims were murdered because they were in the way of the murderers' plans. They used their religion to justify their murders. What I don't understand is that people were actually on board with the dark level 4 or the light level 2 etc. They bamboozled, Alex, Mel G, Mel P, Audrey, Zulema and who knows who else. If it hadn't been for Kay, Larry and Ian, there could be even more victims.

It will be interesting to see who will be the further prosecution witnesses and who will be testifying for the defence.

I listened to this yesterday. It's about 4 1/2 hours long however well worth it. Megan Conner is Lori's cousin; 1 year younger. She provided a LOT of context regarding Mormonism and the family dynamic. Her Dad is Janis' brother. It was enlightening. She was with Alex when they discovered Stacey in diabetic coma.

I also just did a quick search regarding casting. This is what I came up with.

So I wonder if it was Chad or Lori who first found this practice in the Mormon history books and was delighted to find a “reason” there to kill people in their way?

Prosecution want to bring in a witness and exhibit and so it is being discussed before bringing in the jury to see if defence are going to object. They have objected so Boyce is going to review it and make a ruling. In the meantime the same witness Hart, is continuing testimony from Friday so the jury is brought in.

9:04 a.m. The next slide is from July 18, 2019. Lori to Chad: “I just got the letter from the insurance company saying that I am not the beneficiary. It’s a spear thru my heart. Who do you think he changed it to?? Brandon?? Or probably Kay?? He left nothing for jj!” Chad to Lori: “Wow. That’s terrible. There is no way to find out?” Lori to Chad: “I might be able to see when I get his computer on Sunday. I could check the emails I sent to the insurance company. It will show change of beneficiary. He must have done it recently.”

9:06 a.m. Chad tells Lori that there should be a paper trail, and this is another step to bringing down the Gadiantons – “especially Brandon.” Lori responds that he (Charles) can change the life insurance at any time. Chad says, “It will be interesting if it got changed after he had two bullets in his chest.” Lori responds that it can’t be changed after the death date. Chad tells Lori that he thinks Kay is the beneficiary, and she was probably “freaking out” after Lori got “those computers.”

9:09 a.m. Smith asks Hart what Gadiantons mean. “The Gadiantons were a secret society from the Book of Mormon – a group of evil people. When the phrase is used, it identifies someone as being evil. In this case, Brandon Boudreaux.”

9:11 a.m. In the text exchange, Lori messages Chad and says she spoke with the insurance company. She learned Charles changed the life insurance policy in March 2019 so Kay would be the beneficiary. She says “I’ll still get the 4000 a month from SS (Social Security).”

Money and lust. That's all this is about. Religion was just an excuse!

9:12 a.m. On July 18, 2019, Chad texted Lori, “I have been instructed to focus my efforts on Hillary, so I will.” Chad to Lori, “Ok. Find out her percentage for me and JJ.” Chad to Lori, “She is at a 0.13. I turned up the pain to 10 and placed a spiritual virus in her. He is at 99.99. Raphael visited him and told him to follow Amy into the light. I also assured him that James would love and take care of his mommy, which he will with all of his heart and soul.” Lori to Chad, “That is sweet! I miss you desperately.”

9:14 a.m. Hart says Hillary is the name of the entity/spirit that inhabited Tylee’s body.

9:15 a.m. Hart says there are three total conversations regarding the death percentages for JJ, Tylee and Tammy Daybell. Another occurs on July 30, and the third occurs on Aug. 10. “The closer an individual was to 100, the closer they were to their death.” JJ was at 99.99. Tylee was at 0.13.

9:18 a.m. Hart also says the closer the number is to zero, the closer they are to death. So both children were very close to death, according to Chad’s scale.

9:48 a.m. The next slide shows texts from July 23, 2019. Lori to Chad: “Good morning. Missing you. Didn’t sleep much. Need you to check jj. Weird stuff happened in the middle of the night. It’s like they distracted us with Blake.” Lori then texts, “When you get home, Check Tylee. She is being super sweet and helpful and she cleaned her room. See if she got switched. Totally not her.” Chad to Lori, “Yes. she was switched. Please let me know when you can talk, and I will explain it.”

They are denying that Tylee was just a typical teen with hormonal mood swings. She was possessed, they say. What the hell is wrong with these two?

I'm done reading that junk for the day. I feel like I need a sterilizing shower or something.

Were they going to kill Melani's kids too?
That's just what I was going to ask! See below:

9:52 a.m. On July 26, Lori sends Chad a text asking him to check JJ. “She said he was calm and he watched movies all day which he would never do.” Chad responds, “It is still JJ. I’m told she is lying about him being calm and watching movies.” Lori responds, “Mel knew. She called me. She felt the real Brighton (Melani Boudreax’s child) last night and knew she was different. She was told I didn’t want to tell her. She is taking it well and knows it is part of a big plan. She is amazing! Although I’m still pretty upset about it, I love you. Missing your kisses.”

10:09 a.m. Hart now reading a message Kay Woodcock sent to Lori begging her to allow JJ to attend his dad’s memorial service. “We miss him so much. I’ll leave in the morning to get him if you’d allow it. I’m begging you. Please.” Lori forwarded the message to Chad. Chad then responds, “Interesting message from Kay. She doesn’t seem inclined to want to share the money.” Lori responds that they are jerks, and she isn’t responding ever. Hart says there was never any sign that Lori ever communicated with Kay again.

Tom Cruise GIF by Jerology

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillip
Back