LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Tom says, if correct, RA's daughter has not been there so any thought in the sketch artist stuff that a couple are the daughter and her husband is likely incorrect.

I would think they'd be called, at least the daughter, to the stand, but perhaps will only do that when called and not be present otherwise.

he says RA's mom, wife, a woman he thinks is wife's sister as looks a lot like her... Two or three other women not sure who they are on their side he thinks. Mike and Becky and Kelsi and Libby's mom were there, and an aunt, and I'm thinking they may mean Becky's sister same one who was searching. Then for Abby he thinks on Saturday, it was her mom's parents/so Abby's grandparents and he didn't think Anna was there that day.

And you know that brings me again back to lack of coverage or live coverage or recording. FAMILY members should be able to see when they can or remotely etc. if not able to attend and some often are in other states (any case, not just this one), can't face it every day, etc.
It would make sense the daughter not being there if she was due to testify.

I wondered how they could’ve missed the bullet in the beginning and then picked it up later. But that wasn’t the truth I guess?
Could have been covered by girl's bodies, clothes, legs, sticks, leaves etc. Once girls' bodies were removed for autopsy then another search took place IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom