LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
While I think he did it, with what I've seen presented so far, I'm not sure that I could say with 100% certainty that he did. It sure works be nice if we could see/hear wear was actually happening rather than getting somebody else's interpretation of what happened.

Last edited:
Bloody was never said. It was added somehow through reports.
I disagree. I've seen so many darned police reports in life where theyi do not put down everything and it comes to be a big issue later. Local cops don't, never have, and never went to any major schooling or training in most areas. She was emphatic and what she said makes more sense that that is what happened, by FAR.

It does work the other way on occasion you know...

White I think he did it, with what I've seen presented so far, I'm not sure that I could say with 100% certainty that he did. It sure works be nice if we could see/hear wear was actually happening rather than getting somebody else's interpretation of what happened.
Your word substitution on whatever device you are using is worse than mine I think lol. And mine are bad. lol. What are we wearing? The Carhart coat? Lol.

Anyhow I've had a couple of days away from this and am not even into catching up with the b.s.

I watched something this morning as I don't have time for the GOOD ones right now so some how many minute traditional news thing. And the coverage from the start and throughout I felt like I was watching junior high kids being newscasters but they're older than that by far.

Regardless....

Have we heard any of his interviews yet? Or the confessions...

This is all being laid out and led up imo. And I can only say in the nicest way possible that anyone who is only watching or reading traditional news only is missing the boat. And that Thank God the jury is seeing all, every single question, every single answer, and not just this coverage.

I don't know WHY someone at the trails, anyone's, would not have been verified and kept. I mean this was after they found their bodies. Not like they were just thinking they still might be just missing teenage girls.

I can get maybe a system didn't start fast enough but someone also GREEN LIGHTED or CLEARED this "tip" and him.

What are you thinking? Seriously asking.

I don't see a conspiracy with framing RA whatsoever but I do see someone might have tried to save him/clear him. The framing of him is as ridiculous as another case I won't mention that does not mean the person did not do it.
Right, right ,right?! (Lol)

No, Allen couldn't have been "cleared" yet remain an unknown, you know, until they found that tip, they still hadn't identified the man that the witnesses reported having seen!
No, there's no conspiracy. There must be a word for it but I'm not sure what it is ,lol!
I've seen it before, though, when an officer was looking fo a fugitive out in a rural area and crossed paths with guy and spoke to him not realizing that the guy was actually who he was looking for!

I read that RA's stepfather fell asleep during yesterdays day long bullet analysis and had to be nudged hard awake a few times but it did not work and he just fell asleep again LOL.

Also police written statements even in the UK are notorious in that they are never word for word what witnesses or defendants say LOL. Speaking from experience here.

Statements are written out after the interview then taken back to be signed and the person usually just signs without reading just so they can get out of the police station. Or they are written up days or weeks after from the notes in the constable's notebook. May be different in this digital age, however, but then they lose the frigging recordings.

Right, right ,right?! (Lol)

No, Allen couldn't have been "cleared" yet remain an unknown, you know, until they found that tip, they still hadn't identified the man that the witnesses reported having seen!
No, there's no conspiracy. There must be a word for it but I'm not sure what it is ,lol!
I've seen it before, though, when an officer was looking fo a fugitive out in a rural area and crossed paths with guy and spoke to him not realizing that the guy was actually who he was looking for!
Yes, right, right, right lol.

Been away from this for the most part for a couple of days. Watched some local news thing this morning and then wondered why because it was so ridiculous. So then went and found Tom for some sanity. I don't have the time to listen to his entire show this morning but while I don't think he even gets it all on occasion, what he DOES do is give all he can as to every single question and answer which no one else does, certainly not traditional news, and one can interpret for themselves far more accurately. He did have trouble keeping up with all of them this day but he got a ton of them.

If we can't watch for ourselves, then at least someone who gives every question and answer from all day that they can, is the best in my opinion we can get.

Your example is a good one.

I am actually tiring of crime, well I don't, but I am really tired of these big ridiculous conspiracies that involve so many people and various things that all had to be such in every single case it seems like these days. It's getting very old. And is so ridiculous. One or two people? Maybe? ABout one or two things? Maybe. 30 people on a lol these various things needing to be explained from various agencies and areas of life and expertise, such b.s. Good Lord have some common sense some of the people out there...

Supposedly, her original statement was not transcribed and the video is gone. IMO, we have no clue what she originally said.

What actually bothers me is the same day an alert went out she was too scared to report it, but can sit on a witness stand in the same room with RA and snark off. That's just a personal vent.
Who's "we"? Lol!
It sounds to me like she was fighting fire with fire, in other words, snark with snark, lol!

I read that RA's stepfather fell asleep during yesterdays day long bullet analysis and had to be nudged hard awake a few times but it did not work and he just fell asleep again LOL.

Also police written statements even in the UK are notorious in that they are never word for word what witnesses or defendants say LOL. Speaking from experience here.

Statements are written out after the interview then taken back to be signed and the person usually just signs without reading just so they can get out of the police station. Or they are written up days or weeks after from the notes in the constable's notebook. May be different in this digital age, however, but then they lose the frigging recordings.
I've seen so many police reports in my lifetime at a job I had that I coudln't even estimate the number. They are ALWAYS lacking and NEVER document what they should.

It would take me too much time to give the tons of examples and more detail.

But ya know, this is one whole huge conspiracy anyhow... A ridiculously large one involving so many.... LOL.

I've heard about RA's mom through time plenty but not dad, used to think I heard dad mentioned once in awhile but his Mom is married and it's a stepdad...?

I think I read somewhere that RA himself was falling asleep... But maybe someone had him and stepdad mixed up. Can really trust that coverage out there lol.

I'm listening to Tom. He keeps me sane somehow. Wasn't sure I was ready for any of it but so long as I stay away from the b.s. reporting I am probably good again... :D

Supposedly, her original statement was not transcribed and the video is gone. IMO, we have no clue what she originally said.

What actually bothers me is the same day an alert went out she was too scared to report it, but can sit on a witness stand in the same room with RA and snark off. That's just a personal vent.
She didn't know the girls were missing then. From what I understand. She also was asked I think about if she stopped to see if he needed help and said no, being a woman, of course not. Makes perfect sense to me. Jmo.

As for snark, maybe listen to an account of almost all questions and answers and it would make more sense.

You know I've heard it many times in my life, do not get defensive on the stand but do you know what, I disagree with that, but it's something LE or a prosecutor will always, always tell you. I don't care if it's divorce or crime. But then there you sit with words being put into your mouth that aren't true, the guy for you is not objecting, the Judge is telling you to just answer yes or no and you can't explain and there IS no yes or no answer, etc.

All should try it and live it if they haven't. Defense sits there and testifies false facts in their questions, etc. And I darned well at this point in my life would snark back and make sure the TRUTH as I know it is heard.

Just giving a different perspective on it than the "news" reporting is.

And of course this is not at you. I am just catching up with some of it but as to her, I've watched most on it elsewhere and am caught up but haven't commented on it or been on here much. So that's all I'm doing.

Doesn't seem like I missed a lot, I know the last day was the full day of the firearms expert. Hearing plenty of that this morning and some last night.

The only adult male on the trail and he has confessed multiple times, some info only the murderer would know. His bullet was found at the scene. Its not rocket science.

She didn't know the girls were missing then. From what I understand. She also was asked I think about if she stopped to see if he needed help and said no, being a woman, of course not. Makes perfect sense to me. Jmo.

As for snark, maybe listen to an account of almost all questions and answers and it would make more sense.

You know I've heard it many times in my life, do not get defensive on the stand but do you know what, I disagree with that, but it's something LE or a prosecutor will always, always tell you. I don't care if it's divorce or crime. But then there you sit with words being put into your mouth that aren't true, the guy for you is not objecting, the Judge is telling you to just answer yes or no and you can't explain and there IS no yes or no answer, etc.

All should try it and live it if they haven't. Defense sits there and testifies false facts in their questions, etc. And I darned well at this point in my life would snark back and make sure the TRUTH as I know it is heard.

Just giving a different perspective on it than the "news" reporting is.

And of course this is not at you. I am just catching up with some of it but as to her, I've watched most on it elsewhere and am caught up but haven't commented on it or been on here much. So that's all I'm doing.

Doesn't seem like I missed a lot, I know the last day was the full day of the firearms expert. Hearing plenty of that this morning and some last night.
I once asked a judge if I could clarify a point. He let me. :)

The only adult male on the trail and he has confessed multiple times, some info only the murderer would know. His bullet was found at the scene. Its not rocket science.
Yep. Them are the facts and remain the facts and one can't take them away and they havne't thus far.

I'm coming at the current discussion as "if I were a juror".

I really want to read recaps of KK's testimony. In the back of my head, I'm wondering if RA (or KK) set up a meeting as Anthony Shots. JMO

I've been variously listening to two days of questions and answers/testimony. And just heard an objection with what I've been saying and he P said Baldwing is imputing inaccurate facts into questions. NO SH*T. Been saying that for some time now. It shouldn't be allowed but is done all of the time.

I really want to read recaps of KK's testimony. In the back of my head, I'm wondering if RA (or KK) set up a meeting as Anthony Shots. JMO
I've not ENTIRELY let that go either. I'm not necessarily sold on it but also have no reason to think it isn't possible... It's all still a bit odd and coincidental...

Gotta go. Have a good day one and all.

I am not sure but isnt KK one of the guys who cannot be mentioned, like BH, RL etc?

So i was surprised when i read something that said they were getting ready to transport him for testifying. I am at the stage now that i am finding most anything reported needs to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Trying to be like a juror is pretty much difficult for all of us because we have such a large background knowledge, good or bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom