MA ANA WALSHE: Missing from Cohasset, MA- 1 Jan 2023 - Age 39 *ARREST*

PMID6WERUIIIVBGTV3WW7ZRQTA.jpg
unnamed-63b7209c7cfc2.jpg
f004e-16730956263213-1920.jpg

Missing Cohasset woman Ana Walshe last seen on New Year's Day​

Cohasset police are looking for Ana Walshe, a missing woman who was last seen early in the morning on New Year's Day.

Walshe lives in Cohasset with her family, but she spends the workweeks in Washington DC. Her husband was not able to speak with WBZ-TV as he cares for their three young children, but family and friends near and far are growing desperate for her safe return.

"We're doing anything and everything, turning the world over to find her," said Alissa Kirby, Ana's friend in Washington DC.

Concern is growing, from Cohasset to the nation's capital, over her whereabouts and well-being. She works as a commercial real estate executive in DC, but her greatest passion and priority - her young sons in Massachusetts.

Police say the 39-year-old was last seen at her home in Cohasset shortly after midnight Sunday. Happy New Year messages were never returned.

Last edited by a moderator:

By Kerry Kavanaugh, Boston 25 News and Ted Daniel, Boston 25 News
January 09, 2023 at 5:20 pm EST

COHASSET, Mass. — 25 Investigates has learned investigators have impounded two trash trailers in connection to the search for the missing Cohasset mother, Ana Walshe.

Shawn Harris, the owner of Shawn Harris Enterprises of Cohasset, told Boston 25 Investigative Reporter Kerry Kavanaugh that two of his trash trailers were impounded as part of the investigation.

Harris was contacted by investigators Saturday night and hauled two 48-foot trailers to an agreed-upon location.

Harris says the trash trailers were located at a transfer station on Cedar Street in Cohasset and were likely last emptied before the New Year’s holiday.

Multiple sources tell Boston 25 that there is an ongoing effort to find items Brian Walshe, husband of Ana, may have thrown away in bins or dumpsters during his travels.

Brian Walshe was under federal house arrest when his wife went missing and police have been able to follow his every move because he wears GPS tracking advice.

In the hearing it was said that he was NOT the one to report her missing, but a co worker was and did after he called the co worker to see if they had seen her. This gets me to thinking that for a co worker to report you missing so fast, you were aware of issues and knew you needed to call it in.

Well, there are "smart" criminals. And then there are people who leave a bloody knife where it's easily found. Who buy $450 of cleaning supplies with cash wearing gloves and a mask. Who Google searches about disposing of someone their wife's size and how to dismember remains, on their own computer. And who disposes of remains (presumably) while wearing a GPS tracking device!!!

I hope it's only a matter of time before she is recovered. But even if not, this is an EASY case for the prosecution. Holy smokes. I wonder if she had been talking about splitting up / divorce? Reminds me a bit of Larry Milette. Only stupider.

New poster child for stupid criminals.
1673321840115.png

Why are you smiling? Your wife is missing!
1673321876485.png 1673321909480.png

Well, there are "smart" criminals. And then there are people who leave a bloody knife where it's easily found. Who buy $450 of cleaning supplies with cash wearing gloves and a mask. Who Google searches about disposing of someone their wife's size and how to dismember remains, on their own computer. And who disposes of remains (presumably) while wearing a GPS tracking device!!!

I hope it's only a matter of time before she is recovered. But even if not, this is an EASY case for the prosecution. Holy smokes. I wonder if she had been talking about splitting up / divorce? Reminds me a bit of Larry Milette. Only stupider.

New poster child for stupid criminals.
View attachment 18609

Why are you smiling? Your wife is missing!
View attachment 18610 View attachment 18611
Unfortunately, or should I say fortunately, a lot of criminals get caught from jaw dropping thoughtless mistakes.

By Eric Levenson and Amanda Watts, CNN
Published 3:12 PM EST, Tue January 10, 2023

Nice timeline at link
I just need to say every time I try to read one of your posts I have to sway and sing first lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cravetheburn24
Back
Top Bottom