Jared Leisek from AWP Indicted for Charges Against Children

1667768252052.png
I am barely awake. On first cup of coffee and I refreshed my screen and ran into this. I am not done with it yet and haven't even absorbed it yet but wow. It is allegations by the AWP guy's sister.

Apparently he covered more of this previously that I never saw.

Just sharing--don't shoot the messenger.

I don't have an opinion yet as I am still watching, am not awake and this is all news to me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well at some point I think I said and bet he would be back. Refreshed YT and there he is from a day ago with some big click bait headline of solving some 38 year old case, etc. 200K+ views already it showed. I don't doubt many went in out of curiosity and then many who still likely know not a thing about all this or him. I of course did not click into it and never will. How he pulls his sh*t off is he can thinking finding people and getting answers is bad? If only HIS reasons for doing it were right or he cared one bit.

I saw what he was before this sh*t ever came out. I had no idea he did things like this BUT his true nature did come across in some of his videos as to just the type of character he is, or lack of character he has and his true love (money) and true nature (lies and greed and backstabbing) I noticed not long after starting to watch him/them. And so on and so on.

One would have to ask why he stayed down from YT etc. for all this time and now thinks all is good to make a reappearance. Typical Jared.

One of his videos showed up on my YouTube feed last night. I unfollowed him long ago so I don’t know why they’re trying to get me to look at them again. 😡

One of his videos showed up on my YouTube feed last night. I unfollowed him long ago so I don’t know why they’re trying to get me to look at them again. 😡
I'm sure it's the same one. I saw it pop up this morning and it said it was from a day ago. And I'm not liking the YT things they suggest to me either. Two out of the six main ones are ads which leave four and they are almost never more than one of who I am susbscribed to while others are a couple new ones I am sure being pushed. Of course there are tons more if one scrolls down but of the main first page proposed for watching.

I also am unsubscribed to him and here it came to me immediately. Isn't that interesting? So he is getting a heck of a push by whatever algorithm which is strange since he's been gone for months and you'd think those who have been active would get the bigger push.

I don't want him popping up on mine at all. I guess this first one told me he's "baaaccckkk" but now they can stop. And if one channel on there goes and covers his stuff or supports him, I am done with them too.

He is such an icky ishy thing.

Whoever his team is these days must be clueless or they just don't care.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillip
Back