JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm hoping they can serve Tammy Daybell justice, too.
I do have moments I wonder if her autopsy could have come back and if it could have anything to do with this. Probably not but the last I heard it was due back right about now. Like if they found foul play and put say Lori on the spot about Tammy and all came out at that point. I think it unlikely but it is something that has crossed my mind. That autopsy is long due imo... They now have them, regardless, in a position of who will flip on who if someone already hasn't. The only way I see them sticking together is if they try to blame Alex but even then, who will believe they had nothing to do with it even if Alex was involved? Sure to be interesting as things evolve. However, it is absolutely tragic we now know the children are not alive. I never though they were, only gave it a very slight chance if that in my opinion, but it is still devastating to know it.

After Vallow and Daybell married, they told some witnesses Tylee had died a year before her father, and told others that Vallow did not have any young children, police said.

No matter how much I think I know this case, I learn something new that I didn't see before. I didn't know they told anyone that Tylee died a year before her father. Would that be Ryan or Vallow?

After Vallow and Daybell married, they told some witnesses Tylee had died a year before her father, and told others that Vallow did not have any young children, police said.

No matter how much I think I know this case, I learn something new that I didn't see before. I didn't know they told anyone that Tylee died a year before her father. Would that be Ryan or Vallow?
I had heard that before but not sure who they mean. Joseph Ryan was her father but they may have meant Charles. Chad told his family that she was a widow with no children or am an empty nester, I forget which. And in looking for a place in Hawaii, he said they had no dogs/pets nor children.

Just to somewhat verify (hopefully) that what I said above about one body being JJ comes from it is said, True Crime Underground, a FB group that the family confirmed it to.

g'ma, can you be a litte more specific about the FB group. There are a couple with that name. Thanks
[TCU: Lori Daybell Cult Mom, or El Matador's TCU THe first is private, the latter appears to be a public page]

g'ma, can you be a litte more specific about the FB group. There are a couple with that name. Thanks
[TCU: Lori Daybell Cult Mom, or El Matador's TCU THe first is private, the latter appears to be a public page]
The first sounds like the one and I thought it was public earlier but one still had to request to join or sign in. ETA: And the info is confirmed now too everywhere, or many places.

The medical examiner has not confirmed their identities, right?

I would imagine investigators told the family that they *believe* that the remains belong to JJ and Tylee. Or that they have *tentatively* identified them as JJ and Tylee. But with how bats*** crazy this case is and this family is...I'm hesitant to move this thread to located until the ME confirms...
Not that I think it's not them. Finding the remains of two children on his own property. Who else would it be? But still.

I would imagine investigators told the family that they *believe* that the remains belong to JJ and Tylee. Or that they have *tentatively* identified them as JJ and Tylee. But with how bats*** crazy this case is and this family is...I'm hesitant to move this thread to located until the ME confirms...
Not that I think it's not them. Finding the remains of two children on his own property. Who else would it be? But still.
Agreed! For the family to be notified this quickly leads me to believe the tip that led them to that property was credible. ;)

The families have confirmed it both the Ryans and the Vallows but not officially confirmed that I know of.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom