JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
I must have missed this if it has been previously posted/discussed. Chad Daybell was a grave digger? And an author of several books?

Chad Daybell previously worked as a cemetery sexton in Utah almost 20 years before his name made national headlines in the Lori Vallow case, according to a Deseret News report from 2001.
In the past, Chad Daybell made headlines for his work as a sexton in Utah cemeteries. According to the Deseret News, Daybell dug graves while he was a student at Brigham Young University. He said he believed digging graves helped him through school, the Deseret News reported.

Daybell later worked as a sexton in Springville, the Deseret News reported. His duties included “digging graves and keeping things tidy,” according to the Deseret News.

Chad's website for his books:

Bond Set For Chad Daybell:

Sad-we all knew this was coming:

Bond Set For Chad Daybell:

Sad-we all knew this was coming:
That picture leaves me more than ever thinking someone had to have given them the exact spots of where to dig, etc. It seems so specific, not a lot of digging around there, just the one hole and a piece of equipment in this photo.

That picture leaves me more than ever thinking someone had to have given them the exact spots of where to dig, etc. It seems so specific, not a lot of digging around there, just the one hole and a piece of equipment in this photo.
I saw a dog in one pic, so that is possibly how the area was pin pointed. Perhaps a neighbor or passerby saw him using his backhoe in that area and the info is just coming out?

I saw a dog in one pic, so that is possibly how the area was pin pointed. Perhaps a neighbor or passerby saw him using his backhoe in that area and the info is just coming out?
I don't know. I think the dog may have been to assist of course but they still seemed to go in with quite an intent/purpose? Atty. Scott Reich goes on a lot on various cases of how specific a search warrant has to be as far as what they are looking for, what basis they have, etc. As far as I know, we have never heard any info prior to even hint the kids could be on Chad's property. I just feel they have something more than the dog to get the warrant to begin with. I guess we won't know until more is released. I too have wondered about neighbors, etc. The following is rumor but it seems to be the one that is most out there and that is that the info came from the jail which leads people to believing it is Lori who flipped, or it was on a recorded phone call with Chad or she told another inmate. But who knows? Trying to not go too far down the rumor road, just saying that one seems to have the most consensus which makes me wonder if it stems from somewhere and has some truth to it.

I did listen again today to the hearing to get the exact wording about the one set of remains. I knew the word was egregious The wording was the "manner of concealment" of one of the bodies or remains (paraphrasing) was particularly "egregious". Quotation marks for actual words. They also went on to say what that shows about a person to do such a thing... I don't want to think too much about it and what it brings to mind but the wording "manner of concealment" seems a bit unusual. Jmo

The above only runs 20 minutes and if you want to watch this case only, it is about 11 minutes. He has his take on the hearing, the search, the complaint and whether it may be Lori cooperatiing.

The one above, I found the pictures as or more interesting than even the expert commenting (take a look at his filing system behind him :) ). The pic of the blue tent, buckets and cement blocks was one I had not seen before. There was a pic of Tylee and JJ I had not seen before. So I am sharing for anyone else who hasn't either. Also a short clip.

The one above, I found the pictures as or more interesting than even the expert commenting (take a look at his filing system behind him :) ). The pic of the blue tent, buckets and cement blocks was one I had not seen before. There was a pic of Tylee and JJ I had not seen before. So I am sharing for anyone else who hasn't either. Also a short clip.
and I thought the guy i work for was a "piler"!:rofl:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom