JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics from these sites:

Attachments

• 4AE730C3-DFBE-4E48-A784-F4B1DB33A1CE.jpeg
    4AE730C3-DFBE-4E48-A784-F4B1DB33A1CE.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 5
  • 84DD4265-E3B5-4F63-9818-6149825AB959.png
    84DD4265-E3B5-4F63-9818-6149825AB959.png
    301 KB · Views: 5
  • C930E0BE-E4B2-42C1-92B1-5D2A0656C06E.jpeg
    C930E0BE-E4B2-42C1-92B1-5D2A0656C06E.jpeg
    70.3 KB · Views: 5
  • 134A181E-57DC-45B7-8431-8CBA6557B755.jpeg
    134A181E-57DC-45B7-8431-8CBA6557B755.jpeg
    55.4 KB · Views: 5
There are a lot of pictures here:

Timeline of JJ and Tylee's disappearance
July 11, 2019: Lori Vallow's husband, Charles Vallow, is killed by her brother, Alex Cox, in Arizona. Police initially rule that Alex acted in self defense but reopen the case months later after the children are reported missing.

August: Lori moves children JJ and Tylee to Rexburg, Idaho, where her future husband Chad Daybell lives with his wife Tammy.

September 8: The last time Tylee is seen during a trip to Yellowstone National Park with Lori, JJ and Alex. In the following weeks she tells people who ask where Tylee is that she's studying at Brigham Young University's Idaho campus.

September 23: The last time JJ is seen at his school in Rexburg. Lori emailed the school the following day and claims she is moving the family to California for a new job.

October 2: Brandon Boudreaux, the ex-husband of Lori's niece Melanie Pawlowski, is targeted in a drive-by shooting in Arizona. Police identify the vehicle carrying the shooter as a Jeep registered to Charles Vallow, Lori's late husband.

October 19: Chad's wife Tammy, 49, dies at their Idaho home. An obituary states that she passed away peacefully in her sleep. Chad declines an autopsy and her death is listed as natural causes.

October 25: A friend of Tylee receives a vague 'miss you' text from her phone but says that it didn't sound like the teen.

November 5: Lori and Chad tie the knot on a beach in Kauai. Receipts indicate that Lori purchased her own wedding ring from Amazon nearly three weeks prior to Tammy's death.

November 26: Out-of-state relatives ask Idaho police to perform a welfare check on JJ. Lori and Chad claim he is in Arizona with relatives and ask their friend, Melanie Gibb, to lie and say she took the boy there for Thanksgiving. Police soon learn that no one has seen JJ, or his older sister Tylee, since September.

November 27: Police execute a search warrant related to the children at Lori's home and discover that she and Chad have fled Idaho.

December 11: Tammy's body is exhumed from a Utah cemetery and her death is reclassified as suspicious.

December 12: Lori's brother, Alex Cox, is found unresponsive in a bathroom in Arizona and dies. Months later an autopsy determines that he died of natural causes while he had the overdose drug Narcan in his system.

December 21: Rexburg police issue the first press release about JJ and Tylee, revealing they believe their disappearance could be linked to Tammy's death and asking the public for information.

December 24: Lori and Chad issue a statement through an attorney saying they love their son and daughter and look forward to addressing 'allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor'.

December 30: Police accuse Lori and Chad of lying to investigators and say they believe the couple know where the kids are or what happened to them.

January 3, 2020: Police search Chad's home in Salem and remove 43 items, including tech devices and journals. They also comb over sections of the snow-covered yard with rakes and metal detectors.

January 26: Lori and Chad are seen for the first time in months as police serve them with two search warrants in Kauai. Lori is also served with a court order to produce the children to authorities in Idaho in five days. The couple are approached by the media while officers serve the documents and refuse to say anything about the children.

January 30: Lori misses the court deadline to produce the children to Idaho authorities.

February 20: Lori is arrested in Kauai and charged with two felony counts for desertion and nonsupport of dependent children, and one misdemeanor count each for resisting and obstructing an officer, solicitation of a crime, and contempt of court.

March 5: Lori is extradited to Idaho, where she is held on $1million bond at Madison County Jail.

March 17: Lori professes her innocence in a statement through her attorney as two other members of her defense team quit and the judge removes himself from the case.

March 24: Court documents filed in the divorce of Lori's niece Melani and her husband Brandon Boudreaux allege that Lori told people she believed her children were zombies before they disappeared.

April 9: Authorities reveal they are investigating Lori and Chad for murder, attempted murder and conspiracy in connection with Tammy's death.

May 25: Idaho police issue a statement expressing hope that the kids will be found safe on what would have been JJ's eighth birthday.

June 9: Police search Chad's home in Salem for the second time and discover human remains in the backyard. Chad is taken into police custody and charged with destruction or concealment of evidence.

All this pain because two people thought they were better than the rest of the world.

There are a lot of pictures here:

Timeline of JJ and Tylee's disappearance
July 11, 2019: Lori Vallow's husband, Charles Vallow, is killed by her brother, Alex Cox, in Arizona. Police initially rule that Alex acted in self defense but reopen the case months later after the children are reported missing.

August: Lori moves children JJ and Tylee to Rexburg, Idaho, where her future husband Chad Daybell lives with his wife Tammy.

September 8: The last time Tylee is seen during a trip to Yellowstone National Park with Lori, JJ and Alex. In the following weeks she tells people who ask where Tylee is that she's studying at Brigham Young University's Idaho campus.

September 23: The last time JJ is seen at his school in Rexburg. Lori emailed the school the following day and claims she is moving the family to California for a new job.

October 2: Brandon Boudreaux, the ex-husband of Lori's niece Melanie Pawlowski, is targeted in a drive-by shooting in Arizona. Police identify the vehicle carrying the shooter as a Jeep registered to Charles Vallow, Lori's late husband.

October 19: Chad's wife Tammy, 49, dies at their Idaho home. An obituary states that she passed away peacefully in her sleep. Chad declines an autopsy and her death is listed as natural causes.

October 25: A friend of Tylee receives a vague 'miss you' text from her phone but says that it didn't sound like the teen.

November 5: Lori and Chad tie the knot on a beach in Kauai. Receipts indicate that Lori purchased her own wedding ring from Amazon nearly three weeks prior to Tammy's death.

November 26: Out-of-state relatives ask Idaho police to perform a welfare check on JJ. Lori and Chad claim he is in Arizona with relatives and ask their friend, Melanie Gibb, to lie and say she took the boy there for Thanksgiving. Police soon learn that no one has seen JJ, or his older sister Tylee, since September.

November 27: Police execute a search warrant related to the children at Lori's home and discover that she and Chad have fled Idaho.

December 11: Tammy's body is exhumed from a Utah cemetery and her death is reclassified as suspicious.

December 12: Lori's brother, Alex Cox, is found unresponsive in a bathroom in Arizona and dies. Months later an autopsy determines that he died of natural causes while he had the overdose drug Narcan in his system.

December 21: Rexburg police issue the first press release about JJ and Tylee, revealing they believe their disappearance could be linked to Tammy's death and asking the public for information.

December 24: Lori and Chad issue a statement through an attorney saying they love their son and daughter and look forward to addressing 'allegations once they have moved beyond speculation and rumor'.

December 30: Police accuse Lori and Chad of lying to investigators and say they believe the couple know where the kids are or what happened to them.

January 3, 2020: Police search Chad's home in Salem and remove 43 items, including tech devices and journals. They also comb over sections of the snow-covered yard with rakes and metal detectors.

January 26: Lori and Chad are seen for the first time in months as police serve them with two search warrants in Kauai. Lori is also served with a court order to produce the children to authorities in Idaho in five days. The couple are approached by the media while officers serve the documents and refuse to say anything about the children.

January 30: Lori misses the court deadline to produce the children to Idaho authorities.

February 20: Lori is arrested in Kauai and charged with two felony counts for desertion and nonsupport of dependent children, and one misdemeanor count each for resisting and obstructing an officer, solicitation of a crime, and contempt of court.

March 5: Lori is extradited to Idaho, where she is held on $1million bond at Madison County Jail.

March 17: Lori professes her innocence in a statement through her attorney as two other members of her defense team quit and the judge removes himself from the case.

March 24: Court documents filed in the divorce of Lori's niece Melani and her husband Brandon Boudreaux allege that Lori told people she believed her children were zombies before they disappeared.

April 9: Authorities reveal they are investigating Lori and Chad for murder, attempted murder and conspiracy in connection with Tammy's death.

May 25: Idaho police issue a statement expressing hope that the kids will be found safe on what would have been JJ's eighth birthday.

June 9: Police search Chad's home in Salem for the second time and discover human remains in the backyard. Chad is taken into police custody and charged with destruction or concealment of evidence.
I wonder if they finally found something in one of those tech devices that they picked up in the first search and that's what led them to the graves.

All this pain because two people thought they were better than the rest of the world.
I read a remark earlier that I tend to agree with. They pretty much created a fake religion with fake rules to justify their own selfish plans and desires. The commenter worded it way better than I just put it. I agree, however. Money, POWER (gods), trips, child free, lust I imagine (can't see why with this couple but who knows and per "hints" by Melanie Gibb it sure sounds that way) and a right to get rid of anyone that they did not want around by calling them dark, zombies, etc. Again, I did not word it nearly as well as the commenter I saw did but that is the gist of it. Just excuses to get and do as they wanted... The mantra for months to especially Lori and Chad as well has been Where are the children??! I wonder what they will put on the cupcakes now? "We found your children Lori!" These two bring out so much anger in me. Jmo. And the articles calling him a stepfather send me amost over the edge. You can't be a stepfather if the children were dead when you got married! He does not deserve that title imo.

I read a remark earlier that I tend to agree with. They pretty much created a fake religion with fake rules to justify their own selfish plans and desires. The commenter worded it way better than I just put it. I agree, however. Money, POWER (gods), trips, child free, lust I imagine (can't see why with this couple but who knows and per "hints" by Melanie Gibb it sure sounds that way) and a right to get rid of anyone that they did not want around by calling them dark, zombies, etc. Again, I did not word it nearly as well as the commenter I saw did but that is the gist of it. Just excuses to get and do as they wanted... The mantra for months to especially Lori and Chad as well has been Where are the children??! I wonder what they will put on the cupcakes now? "We found your children Lori!" These two bring out so much anger in me. Jmo. And the articles calling him a stepfather send me amost over the edge. You can't be a stepfather if the children were dead when you got married! He does not deserve that title imo.
I totally agree with you. And he painted The kids to be dark so Lori would go along with his evil plan. He already raised his kids, he didn't want to raise anymore. I wonder if he was surprised she actually went along with it? He just wanted Lori because of the way she looks. That's all. She is a beautiful woman on the outside, but pure selfish evil on the inside.

Yep! Master manipulators.
If Lori was worried about Kay, with a custody thing, and Kay did receive the money, I do believe she would have done anything to not see JJ with her out of spite. That much may have a kernel of truth. However, her story/their story is done because you do not KILL your children if you are trying to keep them safe or hide them from someone! This case is so far from over. I hope they can do murder charges on both, clearly they BOTH knew and were involved.

I totally agree with you. And he painted The kids to be dark so Lori would go along with his evil plan. He already raised his kids, he didn't want to raise anymore. I wonder if he was surprised she actually went along with it? He just wanted Lori because of the way she looks. That's all. She is a beautiful woman on the outside, but pure selfish evil on the inside.
I personally do not think she is that beautiful but I get what you mean and men can be shallow (well Chad anyhow). I see her ugliness on the outside as well, when the makeup and polish is taken away. But more so, and more important, the ugliness on the inside starts to show on the outside when you strip away the veneer and fake. From smirks, to wrinkles to almost an evil glare in her eyes. Not quite like the dancing carefree wedding photos are they? With Chad and his little ukelele. FAKE and EVIL. As far as him being surprised when she went along? Not so sure on that one. Some types know a groupie when they see one and the type they can manipulate as well... Not saying she was manipulated though without knowing better, she likely had her own motives as well. A pair of evil. Jmo.

Chad is an L. Ron Hubbard that didn't make it.

Founder of Scientology right? Lori and Chad probably believed they would be next though and bigger yet! I think their plans are dashed now, hopefully. Not after more than a few deaths though sadly.

Yes, L. Ron started Scientology. They made two mistakes. They put an end date on the belief system and killed people that were easily missed.

Yes, L. Ron started Scientology. They made two mistakes. They put an end date on the belief system and killed people that were easily missed.
There are people out there that think Chad has done that for a long time. I try to stay away from rumor but I have seen some things about it elsewhere. This is from Wikipedia, the last paragraph about Hubbard... No nothing weird or cultlike about scientology (for the power and profit of some I would also say)... "Hubbard spent the remaining years of his life in seclusion in a luxury motorhome on a ranch in California, attended to by a small group of Scientology officials. He died at age 74 in January 1986. Following Hubbard's death, Scientology leaders announced that his body had become an impediment to his work and that he had decided to "drop his body" to continue his research on another planet. Though many of Hubbard's autobiographical statements have been found to be fictitious, the Church of Scientology describes Hubbard in hagiographic terms and rejects any suggestion that its account of Hubbard's life is not historical fact." He dropped his body and went to research on another planet? Wowza. Can I do that too? Puleez! Sounds fun! :rolleyes::oops:

There are people out there that think Chad has done that for a long time. I try to stay away from rumor but I have seen some things about it elsewhere. This is from Wikipedia, the last paragraph about Hubbard... No nothing weird or cultlike about scientology (for the power and profit of some I would also say)... "Hubbard spent the remaining years of his life in seclusion in a luxury motorhome on a ranch in California, attended to by a small group of Scientology officials. He died at age 74 in January 1986. Following Hubbard's death, Scientology leaders announced that his body had become an impediment to his work and that he had decided to "drop his body" to continue his research on another planet. Though many of Hubbard's autobiographical statements have been found to be fictitious, the Church of Scientology describes Hubbard in hagiographic terms and rejects any suggestion that its account of Hubbard's life is not historical fact." He dropped his body and went to research on another planet? Wowza. Can I do that too? Puleez! Sounds fun! :rolleyes::oops:

Oh there is a lot more crazy dung in that cult.

Can't confirm the accuracy but according to this source, apparently this neighbor DID call in the bonfires which led to the search and arrest?
Plus a little insight into what the ME is dealing with.

On Thursday, Matthew Price, who lives in the area, told FOX affiliate KSTU in Salt Lake City that he notified authorities of what he has seen in Daybell's yard.

"We noticed they were having a few bonfires that were out of the ordinary," said Price. "They had a big bonfire last fall. Had two or three big bonfires this spring."

That tip ultimately lead to the search warrant executed and Daybell's arrest.

As the investigation continues, new questions are emerging. Questions like when and how did the two children die, and how long have the remains been buried. On Thursday, FOX 10's Justin Lum spoke with a medical expert on what investigators are up against.

"If there’s fire, thermal destruction of evidence, it’s certainly going to complicate things at this point, depending on what occurred," said Dr. Burton Bentley, CEO of Elite Medical Experts.

Dr. Bentley works as a medical consultant in Tucson. He says the weather in rural Idaho, and how the bodies were disposed and buried, will factor into the next part of the investigation.

"These factors are all going to come into play, but if a relatively preserved body -- let's say that it’s wrapped, is put into the ground, it is cold out and we’re getting into winter, things can remain fairly remarkably preserved for a period of time," said Dr. Bentley.

Dr. Bentley says what investigators found in the ground may be compelling and accurate evidence on such a large property. He believes preliminary findings will be released soon.

“You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.”
L. Ron Hubbard

Autopsy performed on Idaho remains positively identify JJ and Tylee

The autopsy performed by the medical examiner's office on the bodies found on the property of Chad Daybell confirmed the remains belong to Joshua "JJ" Vallow and Tylee Ryan.

The family first confirmed the bodies belonged to the missing kids in a statement on Wednesday. Now, the Rexburg Police Department and Idaho State investigators ratify this confirmation made by the family to make it official.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom