JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
It just crossed my mind to wonder who these remains will be returned to? Legally, I am not sure the families would have the right? I wonder if they wouldn't need to be petitioning the court right now to have the remains returned to them? JJ is the only one with likely living biological parents but they would have no right as they gave him up for adoption right? Have Lori's parental rights been terminated? Somehow I don't think so since her case has not even proceeded to a conviction yet. Charles and Kay may have proceeded with a custody case, I am unsure? However, with Tylee, no one has a right I don't believe and Lori is the only living parent. She would have to grant someone else the right wouldn't she? I don't see her doing that.

It just crossed my mind to wonder who these remains will be returned to? Legally, I am not sure the families would have the right? I wonder if they wouldn't need to be petitioning the court right now to have the remains returned to them? JJ is the only one with likely living biological parents but they would have no right as they gave him up for adoption right? Have Lori's parental rights been terminated? Somehow I don't think so since her case has not even proceeded to a conviction yet. Charles and Kay may have proceeded with a custody case, I am unsure? However, with Tylee, no one has a right I don't believe and Lori is the only living parent. She would have to grant someone else the right wouldn't she? I don't see her doing that.

I have some trust in the authorities that the remains will be handed over to the people who truly cared for them and loved them. This is all really devastating, even though we knew that the chances of the kids still being alive was slim. Fly high, sweethearts!😔

I have some trust in the authorities that the remains will be handed over to the people who truly cared for them and loved them. This is all really devastating, even though we knew that the chances of the kids still being alive was slim. Fly high, sweethearts!😔
I trust in that too, I just think a judge or someone may have to do it legally, like the judge for Lori telling her since she is in jail over not providing for her kids, etc., and now they were found dead, that he is stopping her from any right to their remains. I have no doubt it will be done but think they may need to ensure it because that woman is apt to cause a problem if she can. She has no love for Kay Woodcock and had no love apparently for her children but I can see her being vindictive. I am under no doubt every authority involved will see to it loved ones get the remains and the children get laid to rest in the way they deserve.

I trust in that too, I just think a judge or someone may have to do it legally, like the judge for Lori telling her since she is in jail over not providing for her kids, etc., and now they were found dead, that he is stopping her from any right to their remains. I have no doubt it will be done but think they may need to ensure it because that woman is apt to cause a problem if she can. She has no love for Kay Woodcock and had no love apparently for her children but I can see her being vindictive. I am under no doubt every authority involved will see to it loved ones get the remains and the children get laid to rest in the way they deserve.

I would bet dollars to donuts that Lori will petition to attend their funerals. She'll use it as an excuse for another escape attempt.

I would bet dollars to donuts that Lori will petition to attend their funerals. She'll use it as an excuse for another escape attempt.
I never even thought of that but I sure wouldn't doubt it either. Nothing should surprise us where that one is concerned. Maybe if she petitions, the judge can tell her she likely already attended their graveside service and who knows what evil ritual they likely performed over their bodies! They both, Chad and Lori, make me physically ill.

I never even thought of that but I sure wouldn't doubt it either. Nothing should surprise us where that one is concerned. Maybe if she petitions, the judge can tell her she likely already attended their graveside service and who knows what evil ritual they likely performed over their bodies! They both, Chad and Lori, make me physically ill.

She's only going to be in jail until July 22, why run?

She's only going to be in jail until July 22, why run?
I was thinking of that when I wrote the last post lol. I would love it if people were outside both their jails on that date and the next and even through July, and I would love to attend, with signs and hopefully they can see out some little window with the signs saying things like LOL did the world end Lori? Are you now an exalted goddess? Chad has god rewarded you for your murders??!! I don't capitalize god here as whatever evil god in their little cult is, is not my God. Maybe also signs saying where are the children with the answer we have them Lori, we know where they are. I think the crowd could also chant loud enough, I sure would, that they could each hear us inside! Monsters. They are absolute monsters.

Last edited:
I look at Lori and I look at Letecia Stauch and I see the same person. Different crimes. One blonde, one brunette. I think I am starting to see such people with the veneer off. I just see evil. I was thinking this morning, which one is more hated right now and my first thought was whichever one comes up in the news each time at the moment. And then I realized, it is not a competition, they are both evil. Imo. They both lack something big time. And now I see them as one and the same, no matter what kool aid Lori drank or puts on her lips next time...

Colby Ryan issued his first statement regarding the deaths of his two siblings, Tylee Ryan and J.J. Vallow, through his Instagram account on Saturday.
“I don’t even know how to start this. But to my beautiful, Amazing, sweet angels. The only peace I have is knowing you are in paradise. I’m broken over this. To not see (your) beautiful faces, hear your voices. Or know that I can’t hug you or see you kills me. I will never let anyone forget you. I have prayed that I could be with you again, and one day that will be true. I have more love for both of you than you could ever know. I miss you both. I love you both. This seems like a nightmare. It seems unreal. You were taken from all of us. You both touched so many lives. You impacted so many people. That will never go away. Just know I will carry you every day and everywhere I go. My daughter will always know how lucky she is to have you both watching over her. Tylee And Joshua. I will never be able to express my love for you. But know this, I’m still here for you. I will always wish I could have traded places with you. But I’ll never let you be forgotten. With all of my love to you both. Forever you’re in our hearts.”
The social media post included several photos of the children.

Through his attorney, Chad Daybell pleaded “not guilty” Monday to 2 felony charges after his two stepchildren with ties to Arizona were found dead at his home on June 9th after months of searching.

Is he going to say Tammy did it?

What a complete POS.

Not guilty, yeah sure. I just hope his fellow inmates will teach him a lesson.

Colby Ryan issued his first statement regarding the deaths of his two siblings, Tylee Ryan and J.J. Vallow, through his Instagram account on Saturday.
“I don’t even know how to start this. But to my beautiful, Amazing, sweet angels. The only peace I have is knowing you are in paradise. I’m broken over this. To not see (your) beautiful faces, hear your voices. Or know that I can’t hug you or see you kills me. I will never let anyone forget you. I have prayed that I could be with you again, and one day that will be true. I have more love for both of you than you could ever know. I miss you both. I love you both. This seems like a nightmare. It seems unreal. You were taken from all of us. You both touched so many lives. You impacted so many people. That will never go away. Just know I will carry you every day and everywhere I go. My daughter will always know how lucky she is to have you both watching over her. Tylee And Joshua. I will never be able to express my love for you. But know this, I’m still here for you. I will always wish I could have traded places with you. But I’ll never let you be forgotten. With all of my love to you both. Forever you’re in our hearts.”
The social media post included several photos of the children.

I feel alot of compassion for him. What a terrible situation. 😕

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom