LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So is that guy being arrested and prosecuted? Contempt of court at the very least.
This we do not know. He's probably in some trouble though. I notice his affidavit in the matter exists - and D has pointed to it in papers (as it must be a positive affidavit for the Old D) but the affidavit itself has never made it to the docket. Name is Westerman.

Brad Rozzi filed to remove the judge. Has anyone seen this document? 8 pages. Just click on the doc and you can then see and page thru all 8 pages.

Yes this is one of the motions that Gull knocked off the docket, calling it a "filing error", saying since Rozzi wasn't attny of record b/c he withdrew, he couldn't file any motions in her Court. :thinking: So, the motion exists now in the record of the Supreme Court motion, but it's not on Gull's docket.

Gull was backed into a corner today.

It was Gull's turn for a Hobson's Choice today; she chose the slower, more difficult route by blocking RA's sacred constitutional right to the counsel of his choosing ... but it allows her stand on her integrity and recuse later (should appellate agree w/ Baldwin/Rossi).

Watching for the Old D's appeal to the higher court as to Gull (finally) disqualifying the Old D's on the record.

JHMO, Gull has one foot out the door.

This case gonna qualify for the US Gymnastics team.

Gull was backed into a corner today.

It was Gull's turn for a Hobson's Choice today; she chose the slower, more difficult route by blocking RA's sacred constitutional right to the counsel of his choosing ... but it allows her stand on her integrity and recuse later (should appellate agree w/ Baldwin/Rossi).

Watching for the Old D's appeal to the higher court as to Gull (finally) disqualifying the Old D's on the record.

JHMO, Gull has one foot out the door.

This case gonna qualify for the US Gymnastics team.
I think she has had at least one previous case where she was overly hostile towards the defense and accused. I'm fixing to drive home so if I have time in between getting home and seeing grandkids, I'll try to find it. I tend to just wander away from life when the grands show up lol.

He stole confidential sealed court information - if we believe Baldwin. Personally I think it is all too dodgy to believe. Has MW been interviewed, arrested, charged or is he just carrying on his life as normal amidst all this mayhem?

Was the stuff left unsecured on purpose and this "friend/associate" just happened upon it? Conspiracy to pervert the course of justice - at a minimum IMO.

He stole confidential sealed court information - if we believe Baldwin. Personally I think it is all too dodgy to believe. Has MW been interviewed, arrested, charged or is he just carrying on his life as normal amidst all this mayhem?

Was the stuff left unsecured on purpose and this "friend/associate" just happened upon it? Conspiracy to pervert the course of justice - at a minimum IMO.
Yes. And YES.

The story does NOT make him/them innocent whatsoever. Not even close. Or erase what happened here. But again they sn*w sh*t to distract from that don't they?

There is a leak and a suicide here relating to the defense and instead of even having to answer and face that, they are filing sh*t to get back on the case They do not belong on it imo and NOT because Allen doesn't deserve representation but because they are UNETHICAL and corrupt imo and of COURSE he'd prefer this sh*t show continue to go on and it will if they remain, illegal and "accidental" stuff... He can choose his attorneys if he private pays, he cannot choose otherwise.

They gave the guy access for a reason and of course THEY couldn't send him the stuff... And it keeps getting ignored but they'd been WARNED BEFORE.

They don't belong on this case or any case imo.

There should be NOTHING of them trying to get back on when there are NOT satisfactory answers on what they did and the suicide, etc.

This was ALL planned. I"ve said many times the timing of it all, every bit. After confessions for one. A multi winter of new blizzards but all connected and planned as to when they would occur... Leave them reeling over one and before the court or people can even absorb all the O stuff, hit them with another, etc., etc., etc. Oh and it works, people quickly forget the obvious intent and timing and more because here comes another storm...

I don't even have it in me to point out a ton of things. I'm sure all will be grateful.

I'm not on Gull's side either, "my" jury is out on her BUT THESE attorneys are behind the leak and even if one is innocent as some thinks then he shouldn't be trying to come back on with the one who is not and align himself with such a sleaze but he IS.

I also am going to keep asking who wrote the very lacking in professional language O thing.... Ya know this is where first details never before heard and photos came out... Is it this friend... This former employee... Who had office access for some reason... FREELY and FOR A REASON imo.

This we do not know. He's probably in some trouble though. I notice his affidavit in the matter exists - and D has pointed to it in papers (as it must be a positive affidavit for the Old D) but the affidavit itself has never made it to the docket. Name is Westerman.
Oh I'm sure he takes the blame but absolves the attorneys, that's a no brainer. On top of that he probably places the full blame though on its getting out on the suicider AND I am betting the suicider knew they'd all try to hang him VIA the leaker and whatever story he gives. If I wasn't so wiped, I have a hypothetical couple of conversations that are EASY to picture as to what went down and what the plan was first of all and then as to the aftermath. It is a no brainer for the most part. Some details may differ but overall I think it quite obvious what went on.

Again imo these men don't belong on this case or any case and imo they should be disbarred but I guess proof is another thing when they likely have the leaker taking the blame for them and ownership but then him placing the dispersal of the info fully on the suicide guy.

The plan and conversation imo is very easy to figure in both cases... And it is OBVIOUS the attorney/s was/were part of this.

I'd like to see that hidden affidavit. I'm kind of changing my mind, more like waffling, over this. I think now that Baldwin should have definitely been smacked with a contempt order. That evidence was privileged and should have been in "protective custody" for lack of a better term. He definitely deserved that, I think.

We're just missing a lot of definitive information.

Yes this is one of the motions that Gull knocked off the docket, calling it a "filing error", saying since Rozzi wasn't attny of record b/c he withdrew, he couldn't file any motions in her Court. :thinking: So, the motion exists now in the record of the Supreme Court motion, but it's not on Gull's docket.
Honestly though that all makes total sense. She asked them to quit and they did although one wanted to do so formally. They are then out of the filing as attorneys of record, however it would go onto the appeal record outside of her court about her court. Makes sense to me or am I thinking wrong? case BY his defense attorneys or something like BUT it is one for consideration by the higher court in giving them all info to make a decision.

As for the inmate letter not being put in the record, that may qualify under some rule not to be. An anonymous letter for instance will NOT hit the record AND he is not part of the case and is not from a party (even though they are often or from someone with interest in the outcome). What he has/had to say does not belong in affecting the case, it belongs going to the warden, the head of prisons, etc., to LE to investigate and so forth OR I guess if to the judge, sure but it does not hit the record and shouldn't imo. It colors things without basis.

Otherwise every inmate, every YTer, every FBer, etc., etc. could write a letter and have it entered into the record. I find that one pretty sus as well. Say you were at the prison visiting and used the bathroom and heard as you walked to it something being done to Allen or you make it up. You write the judge and expect it to enter the case record? NO. YOu go to the warden, etc. and if you feel it wasn't followed up on THEN you call again OR go higher, you do not write the judge in the case unless you are TRYING TO help the case or Allen's case or hinder something. He is not a bona fide anything in the case and it is sus as he77. NOW IF they were doing an investigation and talked with him, and they put in what he said in a report, that would maybe be different, but not his letter to the judge. I am just guessing here but I think there is full reason this isn't in the record. I also found the timing of all that odd. And he fact even now that it is one the defense points out she did not put in the record. Okay, let me write on a case, any of them, and see if my letter is "filed" on the docket for all to see?

There is a TON of smoke going on here, some mirrors and the blizzard will wane but probably not before the D ensures there is a new one...

I'd like to see that hidden affidavit. I'm kind of changing my mind, more like waffling, over this. I think now that Baldwin should have definitely been smacked with a contempt order. That evidence was privileged and should have been in "protective custody" for lack of a better term. He definitely deserved that, I think.

We're just missing a lot of definitive information.
There isn't any excuse imo of having a friend and former employee in and out who could access such things. That ALONE is enough and that is if anyone believes it was just negligence, I do not. I find it interesting the suicider would not answer questions but the leaker provided info. I do have that straight don't I? He has to exonerate the attorneys of course. And then probably gave some story or reason the suicider had the info and left it on him. And the suicider knew thiis IF it was even suicide. He also knew he had no chance in heck of going alone and against two to three, attorneys and leaker, and being believed. He knew they'd leave him high and dry and lie to protect their own arses AND after all, he was the one who sent the sh*t... In addition,he may have been murdered OR at minimum was told to keep his mouth shut or this or that would happen to him or family.... Something on any of these orders.

I waffle too but this is so obvious imo. There was NO reason for access or not securing this stuff. Except the obvious. I am no attorney and you need a PW to log into my phone, computer, etc. I don't always remember to log out but I am not guarding DELPHI info and under orders, etc. nor an attorney who has been WARNED. There was a reason this guy had such access and was even there and I seriously doubt the reasons are what Baldwin would state.

Gull aside, what she has done right or wrong is another thing, but these two attorneys should NOT be on this case any longer, that part is right. I know you think Rozzi doesn't play in and I am not trying to start anything but does he really believe if he is innocent that all this stuff was happenstance? The guy does have a brain right? I mean we or some of us sit here and can see it... And THEN he wants to go pro bono with the very one he should be trying to distance himself from if that is true...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom