LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you serious in now saying this? That all Sig's would have the same ejection marks? Not to mention this gun was not new, I believe it was like bought in 2001. Surely the cop's are newer even in Delphi? Also why would a cop have a reason to eject a bullet at the scene and with a number of other personnel around? A rabbit startled him and he is Barney Fife? What did he say, as he trembled, Bugs you stay away from me or I will shoot and ejected it as a warning to the bunny?

Sorry emu but I find that all ludicrous and it comes straight again as all does from the defense b.s. that so many are parroting and don't even stop to think how ridiculous it is. My God I can only hope a jury can see through that better than the types I am seeing in this case that seem to have suddenly developed addled brains. Not directed at you, already know you are addled and a dodo. Lol.

But I mean really!! WTH?
They definitely do not ALL have the same. They might have similar, but they are not all the same.

When they first released audio from the phone it was "Down the hill", then they released a version with "Guys" on it. Why? Why didn't they release the whole "Guys, down the hill" from the beginning?
I think it's because not everyone uses the word or uses the word to address two girls.

Sorry. I was thinking why did they finally release it rather than why hadn't they.
I think they hadn't released it because there's dialogue between "Guys" and "Down the hill".

Last edited:
if there was a lot of mumbo jumbo in between, sure. I'm not sure why you are hung up on this.

If you are worried about the word "guys" and thinking it means actual guys were there, then we are all guys on here, too since we all seem to use it for all of us?

It's just another weird thing about how the cops have handled the case. If they want people to see if they can identify the voice, they should release as much as possible.

I never said RA wasn't there, just that he's not BG.
The muddy bloody witness may not even exist.
Nobody saw other dudes because they were on the bottom of the hill.
According to the PCA she does exist. You realise you are saying LE lied in that PCA by saying that, don't you?

How did these other dudes get to and from the bottom of the hill without being see?

Correct. The marks left from the ejected, but not fired, bullet are not like a fingerprint. Barrel markings from a bullet that was fired ARE like a fingerprint. The ejection marks can only include or exclude any particular gun and his was included as possible and even as probable.
It's true it is not like a fingerprint which is unique to one person but the testers ejected shells and the mark on the shells matched RA's gun and the shell between the victims. The only way it wasn't his bullet is if he lent his gun out and he answered the cops he had not ever done that. He has put himself at the scene with the evidence and his admission he was on the trails at the relevant time.

I guess the word "Guys" was considered too critical for them to let people it preceded "Down the hill."
I think it's because it was heard in another portion of the audio that they didn't want released and then later, it was realized that it might be helpful for the public to hear him say the one word.
If we ever heard the full audio, I think it'll be clear why it was released separately.

Why did nobody see or hear them and why weren't they on Libby's recording?

They came from RL's property and nobody would hear or see them. His property would make it easy to do. Some people have pointed out that it would be hard for the phone to pick up sounds from down the hill.

It's just another weird thing about how the cops have handled the case. If they want people to see if they can identify the voice, they should release as much as possible.
IMO they already knew it was RA but they had to get the evidence and have people recognise him from the trails and his voice. They knew about KK pretty quickly too and searched the property very early on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom