LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I know of corrupt police forces in the Rochester region. I also know about the tech in Boston who fudged drug analysis reports because she never tested the samples. I also know about police deliberately setting people up because it's convenient. This whole "OH, WE FINALLY FOUND THE GUY!!" Seems like horse hockey, it's awfully convenient this happened. I'm not buying what the cops are saying as uncorrupted beyond a shadow of a doubt. If the police did in fact check into the Odinist theory and deemed it unbelievable, they should show us how they investigated and came to that conclusion.

I realize that the people who believe the police and justice system 100% of the time, will have a problem with my theories. Oh, well. I'm just looking for some indisputable evidence. AFAIK, they don't have a DNA match with the girls that we've heard about. The LISK case started off with that when naming Cry Baby the suspect. We have DNA evidence, yet none is talked about here.
He was the only adult male on the trail at the same time as the girls and admitted he was there. Libby filmed him. They don't actually need any DNA.

About half of it so far. We know when they were dropped off due to one of their parents dropping them off. We also know when they were supposed to be picked up. I don't understand why seeing the car dropping them off is important.
It was Libby's sister who dropped them off. She was at one point going to go with them but then decided to go and see her boyfriend. It is her name that is blanked out in the PCA but she sure will testify.

It is important to explain the drop off time 1.49pm and the video of BG 2.13 pm in relation to the times all the witnesses were there. I needed to read all the PCA a couple of times to get it. Also, RA had access to two cars, a black one and a grey one. I am sure the Hoosier video of his car will be part of the evidence in court to verify the timeline.

I don't necessarily believe this two month thing first of all. MS says they came to them and others in October so I don't know why you think they'd have been shared back then? Also, even when all these people got them in October most knew not to share them or didn't dare. So why would we have seen them?
Well Baldie says he stole them in August so he did nothing with them for two months if that is true. Maybe they were trying to sell them. Didn't one of them have a GFM?

No, SODudes helped him. Just because those girls say they saw nobody else, doesn't mean there isn't anyone else.
There was RA putting himself there PLUS the 3 girls PLUS a woman PLUS the muddy/bloody witness PLUS the times on Libby's phone and it all agreed. The 3 girls crossing the old state road bridge when they left were seen by the next witness as she arrived so the times all gell. It's in the PCA.

RA himself says he saw the three girls. He didn't see the woman witness because she turned back when she saw him on the bridge.

So how come nobody saw any other dudes or saw their cars on the Hoosier video? And there were no other dudes recorded on Libby's phone either.

Last edited:
There was RA putting himself there PLUS the 3 girls PLUS a woman PLUS the muddy/bloody witness PLUS the times on Libby's phone and it all agreed. The 3 girls crossing the old state road bridge when they left were seen by the next witness as she arrived so the times all gell. It's in the PCA.

RA himself says he saw the three girls. He didn't see the woman witness because she turned back when she saw him on the bridge.

So how come nobody saw any other dudes or saw their cars on the Hoosier video? And there were no other dudes recorded on Libby's phone either.

I never said RA wasn't there, just that he's not BG.
The muddy bloody witness may not even exist.
Nobody saw other dudes because they were on the bottom of the hill.

About half of it so far. We know when they were dropped off due to one of their parents dropping them off. We also know when they were supposed to be picked up. I don't understand why seeing the car dropping them off is important.
Establishing when they arrived supports the witness statement that the two girls she'd passed on the trail who she believes were Abby and Libby were indeed Abby and Libby which- among other things, serves to prove that Allen lied about not having seen them.

Last edited:
The same indentation is made by all of the same exact make and model of gun, IIRC.

A purple car was seen there, not a black car. Why are you ignoring the fact he didn't even own a white car at the time?
Somebody was asked about something they might have witnessed when they weren't paying attention to anything at the time and now going back on recollection. They might have not remembered the right color. Let me ask you why you are so intent on ignoring the fact that HIS car was seen on surveillance at the correct time?

Not knocking on you, but we all know how we all, including you, do not remember things correctly even though we were all given the same info, right?

I'm 98 percent satisfied and perhaps even more (and I rarely go that high with anything in any case) that RA is BG. First of all I saw him the other day in court. Second of all the recent voice recording I shared is another clinch. BUT also when you take ALL of the facts and put them together with that AND his own placement of self there and of parking and of going and even of leaving (lie) but going back to his car/same place and put this all together, I finally have what I need to be convinced. I have always felt they have the right guy but would have put certainty of BG at more 75/80 percent. The sn*w doesn't help, not just by defense but by people doubting it and tearing it apart and yes it affects me at times too, then I have to try to clear it because that is what it is INTENDED to do to us.

You know what is hardest in a case? Imo? It is trying to realize what is known that we don't know and what they have that we don't have. Allen's voice for one, they have more examples than we do, they interviewed him before his arrest. They also know details of his day and from his wife that we don't know. They have more examples of his voice than we do, I'd count on that.

He decided the other day for some reason to appear as BG and stopped trying to look shrunken and different.

This man has a serious deviant and pathological streak imo. I don't have the words. He is SK material at its worst. And ya see things have been twisting and going his way recently. Well it would appear not as his attys. were DQed but it IS... Going... In a way he wants... And he likes the games. And decided to boldly show up as BG. That was the VERY first unexpected reaction I had.
I am very certain he is BG, too. He admits he was there. He's the right build and facial features and he owns the same clothing.

Where is it said that he looked like he'd been in a fight? If that's true then it speaks more to his possible innocence. BEFORE the girls were killed he had looked like he was in a fight. Who beat him up before the girls were killed, by him, allegedly. I still think he had some involvement, but not alone.

I just put some videos in the "Crimes by the Justice system and Police" thread. It was a good reminder that police forces are not always competent or honest. Something still smells fishy.
Who says it was BEFORE the girls were killed?

What proof is there that "Down the hill" was said by BG? It could have been someone who was at the bottom of the hill.
Voices from the bottom of the hill would not likely be picked up on her phone, especially since it seems she was hiding it. We all know how awful background noise in on cell phones and it's only going to be worse if somebody is trying to keep the phone from being seen.

I know of corrupt police forces in the Rochester region. I also know about the tech in Boston who fudged drug analysis reports because she never tested the samples. I also know about police deliberately setting people up because it's convenient. This whole "OH, WE FINALLY FOUND THE GUY!!" Seems like horse hockey, it's awfully convenient this happened. I'm not buying what the cops are saying as uncorrupted beyond a shadow of a doubt. If the police did in fact check into the Odinist theory and deemed it unbelievable, they should show us how they investigated and came to that conclusion.

I realize that the people who believe the police and justice system 100% of the time, will have a problem with my theories. Oh, well. I'm just looking for some indisputable evidence. AFAIK, they don't have a DNA match with the girls that we've heard about. The LISK case started off with that when naming Cry Baby the suspect. We have DNA evidence, yet none is talked about here.
Every police force probably has it's cops that do the wrong thing, but not every case is a conspiracy case. They are actually the rarity, not the norm.

Voices from the bottom of the hill would not likely be picked up on her phone, especially since it seems she was hiding it. We all know how awful background noise in on cell phones and it's only going to be worse if somebody is trying to keep the phone from being seen.

When they first released audio from the phone it was "Down the hill", then they released a version with "Guys" on it. Why? Why didn't they release the whole "Guys, down the hill" from the beginning?

The recording of BG makes it almost impossible for me to see how they could get an image out of it. They do have great computer apps that can help clear up bad pictures. If they did that, why not just put that remastered picture up?
You've obviously been watching far too much CSI. Those apps can only do so much to a grainy image. You can't do much with images with very few pixels or we would be seeing far better images coming from LE when they want us to identify people caught on tape and they always show grainy images.

Plus, for all we know that IS the enhanced image.

When they first released audio from the phone it was "Down the hill", then they released a version with "Guys" on it. Why? Why didn't they release the whole "Guys, down the hill" from the beginning?
You would have to ask the person that released those versions. Why don't they ever give us any real info when they are asking for tips on crimes committed in major cases?

I have to say, I've heard different things about the bullet/casing found between the girls. I do know that when lawyers on CourtTV were asked specifically about the markings, they all said it's not like a fingerprint. One expert I've seen said that the type of markings used to identify the gun, is shoddy science and shouldn't be allowed to be presented as evidence.
Correct. The marks left from the ejected, but not fired, bullet are not like a fingerprint. Barrel markings from a bullet that was fired ARE like a fingerprint. The ejection marks can only include or exclude any particular gun and his was included as possible and even as probable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom