LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well they supposedly had some type of hearing on Friday already so he may have already been charged or set bond, etc. But otherwise yeah we will know on Monday. And while we may not know, I am sure the suspect was told what he is being arrested for and charged with. I would think.

From the Heavy article, I don't like how they didn't blur the wife's image but a bit so why bother and they named her as well. Not necessary imo. I get that most know already anyhow (I didn't know her name though) and as for address property records are public and that was already out there although no one I saw was doxing the street name nor family's first names.

I did however find it interesting the alias seems to be confirmed and the digging in the back yard. I had heard both things but wasn't sure they were fact or verified. That alias isn't even close to his real name so that is disturbing.

Buying their home with cash is interesting (if true).

The pic in front of the sketch is disturbing but just POSSIBLY may not have been intentional since they are likely all over Delphi but I find the pic of his daughter on the bridge REALLY disturbing. This seems like a taunt and maybe even a photo he hoped someone would pick up on...

I had not heard about this Richard thing from 2020 and I tend to discount it considering the article source but the guy probably was baiting/taunting while thinking he wasn't catchable. That could have even played into some of this with LE. If he seemed to know so much someone probably alerted them and I am sure LE and family etc. were watching boards and chats etc. Or at least LE.

I lean hard towards there is going to be some connection to at least the Klines or some information came from there. Just my opinion at this point, I think it very likely. They said in a presser some time back that they gained a lot of information from all that. I sure hope there isn't one big ring here but it seems to indicate some sort of possible group. If so, I sure hope they dismantle it all and take them all down.

This all seemed to come in some sort of order and flurry of new activity the last how many months...

I found this interesting now that we know of this arrest... To listen again to what was said back at that point...

Well they supposedly had some type of hearing on Friday already so he may have already been charged or set bond, etc. But otherwise yeah we will know on Monday. And while we may not know, I am sure the suspect was told what he is being arrested for and charged with. I would think.

From the Heavy article, I don't like how they didn't blur the wife's image but a bit so why bother and they named her as well. Not necessary imo. I get that most know already anyhow (I didn't know her name though) and as for address property records are public and that was already out there although no one I saw was doxing the street name nor family's first names.

I did however find it interesting the alias seems to be confirmed and the digging in the back yard. I had heard both things but wasn't sure they were fact or verified. That alias isn't even close to his real name so that is disturbing.

Buying their home with cash is interesting (if true).

The pic in front of the sketch is disturbing but just POSSIBLY may not have been intentional since they are likely all over Delphi but I find the pic of his daughter on the bridge REALLY disturbing. This seems like a taunt and maybe even a photo he hoped someone would pick up on...

I had not heard about this Richard thing from 2020 and I tend to discount it considering the article source but the guy probably was baiting/taunting while thinking he wasn't catchable. That could have even played into some of this with LE. If he seemed to know so much someone probably alerted them and I am sure LE and family etc. were watching boards and chats etc. Or at least LE.

I lean hard towards there is going to be some connection to at least the Klines or some information came from there. Just my opinion at this point, I think it very likely. They said in a presser some time back that they gained a lot of information from all that. I sure hope there isn't one big ring here but it seems to indicate some sort of possible group. If so, I sure hope they dismantle it all and take them all down.

This all seemed to come in some sort of order and flurry of new activity the last how many months...

I found this interesting now that we know of this arrest... To listen again to what was said back at that point...

The cash sale of his house could simply mean he doesn't have a traditional loan on it. Mine would read the same since I bought it directly from my parents. I have no clue what his situation is, just that it might not mean anything.

The cash sale of his house could simply mean he doesn't have a traditional loan on it. Mine would read the same since I bought it directly from my parents. I have no clue what his situation is, just that it might not mean anything.
True, just no mortgage. It could also have been given to him or inherited.

Here is another video. In this one, a few from the community do talk. They don't say a lot but one interesting thing is how no one suspected him as they say he was at the bridge ALL of the time with his family. I heard that in a video by a watcher somewhere but I had not heard it from what I believe to be a citizen. They all in hindsight now wonder why no one thought of him, etc.

Also I guess the purchase of the house with cash and the fact he had an alias/different name at some point in time or used one put together might be something interesting... Just a couple of things to note I thought. Might not mean anything at all though.

It looks like a sheriff's sale/foreclosure possibly. Then it looks as if the Kennedy either bought it for them in his name and then deeded it to them. Where does it say the mortgage was exempt? I didn't see that.

It looks like a sheriff's sale/foreclosure possibly. Then it looks as if the Kennedy either bought it for them in his name and then deeded it to them. Where does it say the mortgage was exempt? I didn't see that.
A mortgage exemption is a property tax credit in Indiana. Scroll down to deduction.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221029-200958_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20221029-200958_Samsung Internet.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 3
A mortgage exemption is a property tax credit in Indiana. Scroll down to deduction.
I don't totally understand what that means. In WI we have like a lottery tax credit. It isn't much, maybe $100 towards most people's property taxes. Nothing to do with a mortgage.

So does it have anything to do with whether there is or was a mortgage or not?

Also I guess the purchase of the house with cash and the fact he had an alias/different name at some point in time or used one put together might be something interesting... Just a couple of things to note I thought. Might not mean anything at all though.
It could definitely be something interesting. Just also possibly not but only in the way it was recorded.

I don't totally understand what that means. In WI we have like a lottery tax credit. It isn't much, maybe $100 towards most people's property taxes. Nothing to do with a mortgage.

So does it have anything to do with whether there is or was a mortgage or not?
Here it's turned into a grant after certain stipulations are met and then the grant pays for it. It reads as a lien though from the one city program I know of here. If they meet certain, usually income based, criteria they can get certain rehabs done, depending on how the grant is written. I'm not sure the exact details, but it does get recorded against the property and after a certain length of time it's released. The lien stands if the property gets sold before the time in the contract. I think you understand what I am miserably trying to explain, but the amounts can be a LOT if the owner qualifies.

Here it's turned into a grant after certain stipulations are met and then the grant pays for it. It reads as a lien though from the one city program I know of here. If they meet certain, usually income based, criteria they can get certain rehabs done, depending on how the grant is written. I'm not sure the exact details, but it does get recorded against the property and after a certain length of time it's released. The lien stands if the property gets sold before the time in the contract. I think you understand what I am miserably trying to explain, but the amounts can be a LOT if the owner qualifies.
Are you saying some are basically given a home? Or just help towards the purchase of one with no need to qualify for a mortgage?

I guess I'm not following. I know about trying to miserably explain lol, I just did that on the Morphew thread and know not a thing I said made any sense.

We have credits in Indiana. Actually I think they're changing but here is a sample of how they work. Fictional property.

123 ABC Street is owned by a retired man with a disabled wife. They have a mortgage.

Assessed value: $100,000

Retired credit $5,000
Mortgage credit $3,000
Disabled credit $10,000
Homestead credit $2,000

Valuation for property tax bill $80,000

Again, I'm pulling these numbers out of a hat. But you get the drift.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom