JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
This might explain why Audrey was scared to talk about Lori threatening to kill her during the grand jury. I was thinking that how could she think Lori could kill her if she was locked up, but she might’ve believe that Lori could kill her in the way, she killed Alex. If she believed Lori killed Alex via spirits.
And yet it was Tylee that was dead and cut up at that time....

How much did Audrey know/hear... She was around them at very prime times just afterwards and during Tammy's death...

I think the beach talks of Mel's kids are pretty significant myself. This trial was the first I am hearing a couple of her kids were dark too...

Or that she suggested Lori get life insurance on the kids...

You did catch didn't you @Guess Who that when Jesus comes back he is coming to Missouri?? Not to Jerusalem as Archibald asks Audrey but to Missouri?

I want you to have notice is all. LDS says so.

Archibald sure wants to go into the religious part of this and the church.

Adam and Eve lived in Missouri is news to me.
I was surprised by all of it! I have never heard about Missouri being the new Jerusalem. And I even read the back of the Book!

I was surprised by all of it! I have never heard about Missouri being the new Jerusalem. And I even read the back of the Book!
If I have it right, this is the belief of the LDS right? Not something Chad and Lori made up. As I keep saying there are things in this church that definitely lend to some of these offshoot things. But that one was either news to me or I forgot it. And the LDS was basically evicted from Missouri back when and Joseph Smith was jailed there.

I HAVE always known as I keep saying of the feds coming down on the religion when I was a youth due to their polygamy and other beliefs.

I guess it lends to the reason I see them more as a cult than a legit religion. I realize with how big they are, how long they have been around and how many likely decent people are in it/were raised in it that I sound politically incorrect but to me just like the Church of Scientology, well, there's just a lot of things that lend to that opinion...

Or could @kdg411 get to be a witness (pun intended???)
I have a very close relationship to an LDS family and was advised that the location that Joseph Smith stated would be the City of Zion (end days) is in Independence, MO.
IMG_2833.JPG

The family I am close to attends this temple once a week in STL.
050-St.-Louis-Missouri-Temple.jpg

Sorrry @Guess Who you would definitely be closer to be a witness. :icare:

I accidentally posted this in basement so I am moving it where it belongs.

I listened to all of Audrey's testimony now. Long but did it, not sure much was gained for me but she is yet another one that corroborates this conspiracy and just adds on imo.
The big thing yes was her claim Lori threatened her. From what I've heard it has to be a surprise to the prosecution too or they could have a HUGE issue for not sharing it, etc. I can't remember which talking head said that, Geragos maybe(?)... One of them anyhow and pretty sure it was an attorney...
It sounded to me as if the prosecutor did know as she kind of led her there asking about what threat Lori made to her or any threats and then did she threaten you, etc...
I don't know...
The people who knew Lori or were close to her are sure creating some issues in what has been a well ordered trial by both sides other than that...

Wait, I thought she was there with Melaniece? Not Melanie. I might have that wrong because I got confused once on that already.

How I wish those two had different names.
I meant Mel P. I know the Melaniece name but never use it myself. Sorry I wasn't clear, thought all here probably knew which one she was with then.

I see when looking at it and you wording it that way what you mean. If it was a news interview or some such then yeah but I suspect the way this was obtained, along with Mel P. quite possibly being aware of it and then the fact he wasn't a participant makes it rife with issues.

Also I thought for the most part all he could record was the one side, at least with a phone conversation...
Not sure about the technicalities but I would think the FBI would provide him with technology to record all parties. It could even have been a speaker call as there seemed to be various participants.

Not sure about the technicalities but I would think the FBI would provide him with technology to record all parties. It could even have been a speaker call as there seemed to be various participants.
It was said to be a small recording device I think that I doubt would tap the phone line for both ends and he'd have to know each time to use it as such. Speaker call is certainly possible though for some of them.

I guess what I mean is it doesn't sound like he had anything like they'd use doing it themselves. And why weren't they doing it themselves? Because they didn't have a warrant or enough info to do so imo.

He was just trying to get info and they let him, not necessarily anything that could be used in court, just in case it gave a lead, etc. to find the kids or find out more and then get evidence.

And yet it was Tylee that was dead and cut up at that time....

How much did Audrey know/hear... She was around them at very prime times just afterwards and during Tammy's death...

I think the beach talks of Mel's kids are pretty significant myself. This trial was the first I am hearing a couple of her kids were dark too...

Or that she suggested Lori get life insurance on the kids...
Yep, first I am hearing this too.

Yep, first I am hearing this too.
I believe it too. It fits what i think of Mel P very well. She was TOTALLY on board with Lori and Chad. And I don't think she was shocked one bit when Zulema told her Lori said she was going to finance all of them... It was THE plan or a big part of it.

If you ever encounter the nice acting Mel G or Mel P run like he77. No WAY are those two some innocent cuckolds. I don't think Mel G had her kids either. I'm sure they were all expendable and probably part of the overall eventual plan.

I follow the part of why they were hearsay. As to the defense, I guess they want to cause their own appeal basis by getting Boyce to decide in error...? Because I seriously doubt anything in them would be that helpful to Lori, although he was centered on one... It probably just had her referencing Chad... It is become quite clear that yes, they will try to pin this on Chad if need be and he IS going there.
I thought hearsay was when someone states what someone told them. This is an actual recording of people speaking that the court would be able to listen to and hear them directly. Same as the jail calls. They weren't hearsay. I know I said I was dropping it but I still don't follow why it is hearsay. We listened to the jail call with Summer and Lori, for example. How is this FBI authorized recording any different?

This might explain why Audrey was scared to talk about Lori threatening to kill her during the grand jury. I was thinking that how could she think Lori could kill her if she was locked up, but she might’ve believe that Lori could kill her in the way, she killed Alex. If she believed Lori killed Alex via spirits.
If Lori can kill Satan in a taco then her power knows no bounds. Yes it sounds ridiculous to us but Ian had heard what happened to Brandon and feared for his kids lives.

If Lori can kill Satan in a taco then her power knows no bounds. Yes it sounds ridiculous to us but Ian had heard what happened to Brandon and feared for his kids lives.
True. Good thing I don't believe she killed him in a taco or I'd be running scared...

I wonder if it was a crunchy one or soft? She folded him up so I guess soft...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phillip
Back
Top Bottom