JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:

Daybell trial in case of missing Idaho children postponed to July​

The trial for Lori and Chad Daybell — parents of the missing Idaho children who were later found dead — has been postponed to July 7, seven months after its original January date. The couple faces trial on charges alleging they worked together to hide the bodies of their children after their deaths.

The trials were originally scheduled for January, but were postponed after a judge combined the cases in October.

It’s unclear how long the trial will last; the judge scheduled a pretrial conference for the Daybells on Jan. 6, 2021.
I think I have made enough comments tonight about delayed trials so no further comment other than :(

Justin Lum Fox10 news was in the courtroom for hearing regarding Melani Pawlowski & Brandon Boudreaux case. See his tweet history from 11/18 for details here
After fighting this long and hard, I hope Boudreaux knows what he is doing agreeing to this. The judge as well who agreed to their agreement.

She would be very stupid to do anything to the children with the attention on this case but I am not sure that would make me rest any easier...

I'm getting blocked from tweettunnel for some reason. Please clarify if I'm wrong, but didn't the Boudreaux agreement only stipulate that Melani can have joint "input" on the care of the children, but not visitation? I heard that on a vlog so I'm not sure if that's correct.

I'm getting blocked from tweettunnel for some reason. Please clarify if I'm wrong, but didn't the Boudreaux agreement only stipulate that Melani can have joint "input" on the care of the children, but not visitation? I heard that on a vlog so I'm not sure if that's correct.
That's the way I heard it, was that it was joint "legal" custody which is generally joint decision making the way I have always understood it. Meaning he could not say move the kids or put them in a different school, nor her either, as they are to jointly agree and make decisions, is that right?

I don't think seeing the kids is 50/50 although maybe she has that hope at some point. At school age, they would have to live near each other if in a public school to do 50/50... So anyhow, I heard it and understood it the way you did.

Maybe she agreed to just some visitation because he was fighting hard for her to have none...

That's the way I heard it, was that it was joint "legal" custody which is generally joint decision making the way I have always understood it. Meaning he could not say move the kids or put them in a different school, nor her either, as they are to jointly agree and make decisions, is that right?

I don't think seeing the kids is 50/50 although maybe she has that hope at some point. At school age, they would have to live near each other if in a public school to do 50/50... So anyhow, I heard it and understood it the way you did.

Maybe she agreed to just some visitation because he was fighting hard for her to have none...
In Oregon, once a parent has had custody of the kids and has shown stability, they usually don't want to rock the boat as it's not good for them. She did this to herself. Thank goodness, though, because her kids are safer for it.

In Oregon, once a parent has had custody of the kids and has shown stability, they usually don't want to rock the boat as it's not good for them. She did this to herself. Thank goodness, though, because her kids are safer for it.
She worries me though and will be seeing them. There is something about her that leads me to think she has exactly the beliefs she denies. I hope I am wrong. I tell myself she would be under too much scrutiny right now to do anything re the children.

Not a Dr. Oz fan but Annie was on here recently and while some of it we already know, it was worth watching, the second half more so.

Annie also did a recent one Melanie Gibb/Lori that was interesting by far. Lengthy though.

Rumor has it that Melanie Gibb and David Warwick got married on the 12th. This is the date of Alex's death just last year. I don't normally share rumors but Annie, Joe's sister, said congratulations and mentioned the marriage... Therefore, I think it is pretty likely solid that it is true...

In no way do I believe they don't know what the date represented. Not sure what anyone else thinks but I know what I think...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom