LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I all wet to think he sent/left the letter trying to exonerate the attorney? I've had little time and all this breaking news on cases... Or did RA? Either way, defense is corrupt as all get out but I know and feel for them as they were snookered...

Okay I'll help ya out (shhhh)

Privileged & Confidential:

Folks that know the family say that this person had 2/3 little kids, was a casual true-crime guy, just wanted justice for abby/libby and knew RA was innocent and that LE was railroading him.

hmmm.

However, same folks say this person had a wonderful reputation and very full life and was deeply loved and the suicide had nothing to do w/ the case.

That's all I got... from the kids at MS.

By the way, MS is doing an apology tour for that AWFUL segment they put out - which unfortunately was the first, last, an only podcast of theirs I've ever heard. They showed up as guests on another podcast I actually love ... and pretty much admitted they were out of their minds anxious and had to re-do the podcast b/c they were very very angry at everyone in podcast and social media world. hmm.. :thinking: To forgive, or not forgive.

I really don't care - I don't have time for their podcast.

gwyneth won gwyneth won gwyneth won i knew she would i toldja so gwyneth won gwenyth won and said: I wish you well, you owe me a dollar.
Lol. I have no feelings on it either way but had to suffer it being talked of and her testimony and "way" etc. I don't do Hollywood sh*T hardly ever. Good for her but seriously I care less. Now if she would try to take down Scientology or something, I might give a sh*t.

yeah, if it weren't for the loss of time for the families ... I'd say "good riddance".:cleanup:

I didn't care for the whining "i got snookered" Leak memo. Who needs a defense counsel that can get snookered at age ... what is he ... 65?
That just means it's time for the guy to retire. Maybe Baldwin and RA could take their competence test together.
Getting SNOCKERED makes a lot more sense. Than snooooookered.

@Cousin Dupree - this is your name in RUNE. :thumb:

1_19.gif
1_20.gif
1_02.gif

I've seen the crime scene. You're cleared. You're welcome.

Okay I'll help ya out (shhhh)

Privileged & Confidential:

Folks that know the family say that this person had 2/3 little kids, was a casual true-crime guy, just wanted justice for abby/libby and knew RA was innocent and that LE was railroading him.

hmmm.

However, same folks say this person had a wonderful reputation and very full life and was deeply loved and the suicide had nothing to do w/ the case.

That's all I got... from the kids at MS.

By the way, MS is doing an apology tour for that AWFUL segment they put out - which unfortunately was the first, last, an only podcast of theirs I've ever heard. They showed up as guests on another podcast I actually love ... and pretty much admitted they were out of their minds anxious and had to re-do the podcast b/c they were very very angry at everyone in podcast and social media world. hmm.. :thinking: To forgive, or not forgive.

I really don't care - I don't have time for their podcast.
Hmm. I am not a MS fan but have seen more than one of theirs as they brought a lot of the Kline stuff or I'm not even sure we would know of some of it. I am I guess you would say a bit ambivalent about them. I lean towards just a bit of dislike actually but am at like a 50/50 mark that goes up and down but a bit more to the negative side. Yeah as far as time, up there with Gray. I could lose this lifetime trying to just see if there is anything new or relevant in an hours and hours long video so I don't bother.

I find this entire deal a bit too somethingggg... And MS right in the thick of it. But then I don't know the half that you likely do. I don't get much time and can barely keep up these days.

Is this guy someone i would know? I do do YT and crime when I have a moment and this case as well as others.

The man committed suicide after a leak but it is not related?? All I can say is the court better get on top of this and explain. Or ahead of it but too late for that I think.

Don't tell anyone but ... I MOO think Baldwin went to law school, passed the bar, but never figured out his boundary issues, and drinks too much. MOO.
That info is from the reliable source known as my hinky meter ... MOO MOO :cowcouch: MOO MOO
I dealt with an attorney that went to I think what is called the Appalacia School of Law (don't trust my spelling or name). Look it up though. Awful reviews, fly by night. Couldn't even find a law license for him... My cousin ya know him?--Vinny was better educated. The attorneys in this case are kind of striking me like such.... WELL the attorneys that WERE in this case... Bye Bye now.

Don't tell anyone but ... I MOO think Baldwin went to law school, passed the bar, but never figured out his boundary issues, and drinks too much. MOO.
That info is from the reliable source known as my hinky meter ... MOO MOO :cowcouch: MOO MOO
Take no offense but the MOO thing gives me PTSD vibes from JT. I am fine with the couch though. You will never see me say MOO as is rampant there. I never once said it there either even though it was the thing to do. Jmo. Imo. Jmho. Never do I MOO. Never will I. BUT I do on occasion use the couch due to my remarks and duck ,,, :cowcouch:

Take no offense but the MOO thing gives me PTSD vibes from JT. I am fine with the couch though. You will never see me say MOO as is rampant there. I never once said it there either even though it was the thing to do. Jmo. Imo. Jmho. Never do I MOO. Never will I. BUT I do on occasion use the couch due to my remarks and duck ,,, :cowcouch:
jmho, I'll remember your trigger word and ... probably scare you with it again someday when I'm bored. Okay? :thumb:

Actually I can't remember a damned thing so if it happens again, it's completely, fully, undoubtedly unintentional. Moo.

jmho, I'll remember your trigger word and ... probably scare you with it again someday when I'm bored. Okay? :thumb:

Actually I can't remember a damned thing so if it happens again, it's completely, fully, undoubtedly unintentional. Moo.
I really and truly did have an issue with MOO at JT and refused to ever use it. I MAY forgive your unintentional us of it although you used it repetitively over and over in that one post but then I dived behind the couch you provided so I managed.... It isn't quite as bad as it used to be but yah it is a trigger.

And on the lighter side I had never seen MOO in my life in regard to an opinion and when I figured out what it meant the cow talk from my See and Say when I was but a toddler fit JT perfectly.

You will never see me use it other than here to explain it. :D Who started it does anyone know? I associate it with the Taco Bell woman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom