LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
"Alleged" leaked photos ? Maybe leaked on purpose ?

"The issue before the Court is a horrible tragedy created by persons not related to the defense of Mr. Allen. There were three disseminators, one of which committed suicide after the law enforcement investigation began. It should be considered that nothing has been disclosed that won’t be disclosed at trial or hearings," Hennessy wrote.

So nothing has been leaked because they will be disclosed during the proceedings anyway?

"Alleged" leaked photos ? Maybe leaked on purpose ?

"The issue before the Court is a horrible tragedy created by persons not related to the defense of Mr. Allen. There were three disseminators, one of which committed suicide after the law enforcement investigation began. It should be considered that nothing has been disclosed that won’t be disclosed at trial or hearings," Hennessy wrote.

So nothing has been leaked because they will be disclosed during the proceedings anyway?

I appreciate your cynicism. It's an admission of responsibility that is trying very to deny responsibility.

This one in particular is a skillful sentence (not):

The issue before the Court is a horrible tragedy created by persons not related to the defense of Mr. Allen.

I'm bothered about the Leak being under investigation 🕵️‍♂️; it's useless to be bothered, I suppose; they will need to keep that under wraps.
Confidential inter-state investigation about gag-ordered confidential evidence. No big deal, but pretty frustrating.

New Defense has an obligation to motion for SOMETHING on behalf of RA with regard to the leaked materials. From throwing out that leaked evidence so it can't be submitted in court ... to an argument for dismissal due to the leaking of that particular crime scene evidence being hugely prejudicial. I think NEW Defense could not be faulted for bringing some type of action forward as to the harm of the leak to RA? I also think New Defense (or SOME other attorney) could bring a civil case - on behalf of RA - against former Defense and against all Leaker. RA and family - have just had trial pushed into the future; which means more time under extreme stress. (Same problem as for victim's families ... they could bring a civil case as well, perhaps?)

It's too much to think about. :dizzy: We're supposed to be on vacation from this case now. It's on pause. Right? :gaah:

I'm bothered about the Leak being under investigation 🕵️‍♂️; it's useless to be bothered, I suppose; they will need to keep that under wraps.
Confidential inter-state investigation about gag-ordered confidential evidence. No big deal, but pretty frustrating.

New Defense has an obligation to motion for SOMETHING on behalf of RA with regard to the leaked materials. From throwing out that leaked evidence so it can't be submitted in court ... to an argument for dismissal due to the leaking of that particular crime scene evidence being hugely prejudicial. I think NEW Defense could not be faulted for bringing some type of action forward as to the harm of the leak to RA? I also think New Defense (or SOME other attorney) could bring a civil case - on behalf of RA - against former Defense and against all Leaker. RA and family - have just had trial pushed into the future; which means more time under extreme stress. (Same problem as for victim's families ... they could bring a civil case as well, perhaps?)

It's too much to think about. :dizzy: We're supposed to be on vacation from this case now. It's on pause. Right? :gaah:
I'm not sure it can be thrown out. If anything Baldwin could get in a lot of trouble professionally.

This whole fiasco with the defense has me kind of confused, to be honest. Both attorneys have really good reputations in Indiana. I'm just floored by their actions.

The thing I'm wondering about as far as civil cases is whoever committed suicide. Literally what happened after the leak to make a person suicidal? Was there an underlying mental health issue? I'm baffled.

I'm not sure it can be thrown out. If anything Baldwin could get in a lot of trouble professionally.

This whole fiasco with the defense has me kind of confused, to be honest. Both attorneys have really good reputations in Indiana. I'm just floored by their actions.

The thing I'm wondering about as far as civil cases is whoever committed suicide. Literally what happened after the leak to make a person suicidal? Was there an underlying mental health issue? I'm baffled.
You're right I think crime scene photos cannot be thrown out (it's relevant fact evidence) ... ugh I knew that. typed too fast.

You kind of lost me here but then the whole thing does, as you say it is almost too much to think about/understand.

ARGUABLY his defense team did this all to HELP Allen, the O filing, the leaks, etc. However, now they are off the case which I guess in some ways harms him BUT then again isn't it more harmful to have unethical attorneys that at the rate they were going and what they were doing going to end up in hot water and he go down possibly with them as well?

I don't know. He may have even been in on this. Not saying he was BUT who the heck knows...

You know more from reading elsewhere than I do.

All evidence was going to come out anyhow. These attorneys already have men they named in their filing ready to sue them.

I am not able to go full circle with this or maybe that's the problem, it goes in circles but I know this much, a) they aren't going to throw out evidence and b) i seriously don't see charges dismissed against Allen because someone else leaked and it was NOT the prosecution but his own team. Finally c) again it was done apparently to help him and/or just as much secure their own win and fame. BACKFIRED entirely though.

Well they bought him a ton of time with a new team getting up to speed for probably a year who knows... But did he WANT more time?

IF it was a suicide. I know little but at minimum someone could have been going to hang him out to dry and bail on him, turn him in (someone did did they not?) and we know LE sat him down, do I have that right? Also someone could have helped him or made it clear he is in a corner and they are going to save their own butts and not help him.

I don't know anything about his attys but know you do but just would say fame and huge cases and attention and ambitions can do funny things to people... Plus if they are good and smart with good reps, well maybe they felt the ones who handled Delphi and were handling it were inept, stupid, etc. and they would easily be believed, win, able t pull this off? I don't know. You wouldn't think a "good" atty would just go "bad" but... Or maybe RA has played them well and they felt all unfair and no way to win for him and he is innocent and they felt all going on was unfair so they pulled some unfair back. I DO NOT believe RA innocent but maybe they fell for some sh*t...

Just again, some thoughts.

What was done here though was NOT even close to above board or ethical and they seem to be behind it.

And honestly the suicide would shut up one person who could turn them in on this and possibly more wouldn't it? Again to those who know more, are you SURE this was a suicide?

One final thought. When he was sat down with LE, he gave up ALL on the attys and anyone else involved and he knew his goose was cooked, all destroyed, lives of others destroyed, case and RA NOT HELPED OUT but just the opposite and HE yes, killed himself as he knew they'd all find out and face consequences and blame him, etc. or come for him anyhow...

The leak helped the defense immensely. They needed to get some substance to bolster their Odinist theory. The pictures prove that there is an Odinist connection, if you look at the way the bodies were posed.

The leak helped the defense immensely. They needed to get some substance to bolster their Odinist theory. The pictures prove that there is an Odinist connection, if you look at the way the bodies were posed.
ya know...

It will be rather fascinating (assuming we get a new Defense Team with brains) to see where the new team goes with all this.

I feel like there's a LOT of pressure on the Court to get RA a decent attorney this round. I mean, the Court picked Bozo Baldwin. If she doesn't get it right the 2nd time

Also ... this case ... with the addition of the APPROVED CAMERAS IN THE COURTROOM - my goodness. A Criminal Defense lawyer's wet dream that is.

There should be AWESOME criminal defense lawyers lining up for the job. At least that's the story I'm telling me. :panic: :gavel::spikeshorse:

So do you mean you've seen the leaked photos and that they "bolster" or do they "PROVE" because I haven't and really don't wish to either, all I've seen is the hand drawn drawings at around the time of the O theory/Frank hearing filing. So you are saying the actual pics show CLEAR CUT O stuff and not just hints?

If so, I still wouldn't see where that excludes their client. Former client I should say.

If that's what you want to believe, then yeah. I see nothing in stick figure drawings beyond randomness. BTW, did you post a link with those? There's nothing gross in stick figure drawings. I'd like to see those posted separately for all to see.

If that's what you want to believe, then yeah. I see nothing in stick figure drawings beyond randomness. BTW, did you post a link with those? There's nothing gross in stick figure drawings. I'd like to see those posted separately for all to see.
And here I thought he saw or was talking of something new other than the drawn pictures. He said the "pictures prove an Odinist connection" and to me they do no such thing, so I figured he was talking something new.

I do agree they were leaked apparently to help the defense and possibly RA but just the fact you said @Cousin Dupree that they needed to "bolster" their claim shows if it needs bolstering, the drawings and their claims prove no such thing or they wouldn't need to bolster it.

Finally even if the "real" pictures make it totally clear that they are O symbols or runes or whatever AND an O sacrifice (how would they know that?), it still doesn't mean RA isn't responsible for all that. And I haven't seen them so I don't know but I'd still suspect RA...

Just the marker time in the video.

So do you mean you've seen the leaked photos and that they "bolster" or do they "PROVE" because I haven't and really don't wish to either, all I've seen is the hand drawn drawings at around the time of the O theory/Frank hearing filing. So you are saying the actual pics show CLEAR CUT O stuff and not just hints?

If so, I still wouldn't see where that excludes their client. Former client I should say.

There is someone who saw the actual pictures and then put them into a stick figure.

And here I thought he saw or was talking of something new other than the drawn pictures. He said the "pictures prove an Odinist connection" and to me they do no such thing, so I figured he was talking something new.

I do agree they were leaked apparently to help the defense and possibly RA but just the fact you said @Cousin Dupree that they needed to "bolster" their claim shows if it needs bolstering, the drawings and their claims prove no such thing or they wouldn't need to bolster it.

Finally even if the "real" pictures make it totally clear that they are O symbols or runes or whatever AND an O sacrifice (how would they know that?), it still doesn't mean RA isn't responsible for all that. And I haven't seen them so I don't know but I'd still suspect RA...

I don't think he wasn't involved at all, just that there are indications that others were involved as well.

The friend who sent this to me knew I didn't want to see the death pictures. So they sent me this video which has the stick figure drawings and some explanation. In the Westfall video it's brought up that one of the pieces of wood had been cleanly cut. I think it's the largest one in the stick figure drawings.

I haven't watched the entire video. The stick figure drawing analysis begins at 20:28

Which resulted in many of us not seeing anything obvious or conclusive at least in the stick figures...

The meanings are explained in the video I posted.

Watch the video at the time stamp I posted, and the pictures are explained.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom