LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think with some comments about taking things back to where the Defense first messed up maybe take it way back. No one is unblemished in this mess. If RA had actually been housed in a county jail like he should have been, the guards with Odinist patches wouldn't have been guarding him to start with. There is zero reason for a defendant without a guilty verdict and sentence to be put in solitary in a state prison.

If you ask me they had him working for them as an unlicensed attorney and he likely had full and permitted access and he likely drafted that long ridiculous memo/motion and attached the tens of thousands of things. I don't believe their story for a minute about him or what he was doing there and what his role really is. Jmo though.
Too bad you can't listen to MW's 1 hr 20 min interview w/ MS and hear what an evil genius he truly is. :sleep:

The dude who committed suicide?
No, he leaked them to the guy who committed suicide. He (MW) is talking on the Mar '23 podcast I posted.

I just also came across this article from Mar '23 and it starts by mentioning 3 unsolicited crime scene photos he has received? ( I am thinking these could be the tree pic and the two pics of clothes and footwear in the creek.) So this leak was in Mar '23. Not sure if there was then a later leak that MS reported to LE.

Anyway here's the March article.

RA , defendant in murders.

RF, leaker who committed suicide 11th Oct.

MW, thief who worked for AB, stole pics from AB and passed them to RF as a minimum.

AB, attorney for the accused RA

MS, Podcasters Murder Sheet who reported the leak to LE.

BH, PW etc Odinists in Frank's memo.

KK, catfished the girls via Anthony Shots profile.

I think with some comments about taking things back to where the Defense first messed up maybe take it way back. No one is unblemished in this mess. If RA had actually been housed in a county jail like he should have been, the guards with Odinist patches wouldn't have been guarding him to start with. There is zero reason for a defendant without a guilty verdict and sentence to be put in solitary in a state prison.
I just came across this article that states RA confessed in an April 3rd phone convo with his wife. It was after this confession that his mental health started to decline. I don't think it has been posted before.

View the prison letters below.

11th Apr 2023

Correspondence from Westville inmateDownload

9th Nov 2022

Correspondence from Richard AllenDownload

It looks to me like the handwriting in these two letters is very similar. Does someone write the letters out for the inmates?

Last edited:
No, he leaked them to the guy who committed suicide. He (MW) is talking on the Mar '23 podcast I posted.

I just also came across this article from Mar '23 and it starts by mentioning 3 unsolicited crime scene photos he has received? ( I am thinking these could be the tree pic and the two pics of clothes and footwear in the creek.) So this leak was in Mar '23. Not sure if there was then a later leak that MS reported to LE.

Anyway here's the March article.

So who was that leaker?

I just came across this article that states RA confessed in an April 3rd phone convo with his wife. It was after this confession that his mental health started to decline. I don't think it has been posted before.

11th Apr 2023

9th Nov 2022

It looks to me like the handwriting in these two letters is very similar. Does someone write the letters out for the inmates?
My hangup over the state prison isn't just about his mental health. It's about the fact the court is skewing opinion towards him by keeping him in a state prison in solitary. It isn't like he's a flight risk, he didn't budge for almost 6 years. He has no violent offender history. He STILL is being paraded in and out of the courtroom in jail attire and shackled. That's just pouring gas on the fire of his appeal in my opinion.

11th Apr 2023

9th Nov 2022

one writer does not use a lower case R, only uses upper case R's, and does not uses lower case N, only uses upper case N.

Allen uses lower case r's and n's.

FWIW, I think that's a really big difference - between the 2 handwritings. JMHO

I am pretty sure it was in an unlocked conference room but I don't remember where I saw or read or heard that.
I heard that too but the problem with any claim is I don't find the person/people they come from the most credible. There are also a lot of details not shared. Did someone leave the pictures up and who? Did he have to log in or had someone failed to log out? Did he have to go searching for the Allen files and how easily was he able to find them and access them/what was the security on them or anyone's file, etc? Tons of questions that should have been asked and required answers, did he provide them?

Not that I believe their version of the story anyhow.... I don't find them to be the veritable fountain of truth.

RA , defendant in murders.

RF, leaker who committed suicide 11th Oct.

MW, thief who worked for AB, stole pics from AB and passed them to RF as a minimum.

AB, attorney for the accused RA

MS, Podcasters Murder Sheet who reported the leak to LE.

BH, PW etc Odinists in Frank's memo.

KK, catfished the girls via Anthony Shots profile.

Thank you so much for that. Would you mind putting the full names along with the initials? I'd appreciate it. TIA

I haven't found it in MS either. There are 3 podcasts they did about Baldwin but so far I haven't heard Baldwin on them just people who know him and saying how wonderful he is. Haven't listened to all of them though. Getting Baldwin overload ATM.
I found the same ones bu t was clear he wasn't on. Didn't watch them, didn't care. I wonder if they have taken it down... Odd there isn't a link at the attorneys website since they reference the interview with MS and his being on it...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom