LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You can go to indiana supreme court.
Today's Case # is: Indiana Supreme Court Case No. 23S-OR-311
Indiana Courts Case Search - MyCase
go to the link and put in the case #

Here is the other case # from Oct 30th 2023: Case no: 23S-OR-00302

I hope these linkies help. Hard to find stuff, so that's why I tried to copy them as photos here. Good luck!

:thumbsup: The motion was filed today at SCOIN.

FYI: Papers aren't due until Nov 16th for either SCOIN case.
Yeah I know. Came across today as some win glancing on a short break so I can see why Tresir and probably others thought so or thought SCION issued a decision. Wasn't until I got home and looked for real and had more than a moment that I knew for sure there had been no decision. All afternoon at work I thought no way in he77 would they decide before all sides are in, etc. Right up there with some believing out there that they took this on some emergency basis.

Just more defense filings is all it was/is.

Okay so I've posted above at this post: # 2678

In that post there's a link to Vol 1. and Vol 2. of today's SCION EXHIBITS accompanying today's Motion

Just FYI you'll want to see these exhibits b/c their newly available never before seen etc.:

Exhibit K 10/12/2023 Letter to Court from Attorney Rozzi p.213
Exhibit T 10/31/2023 Transcript of hearing held on October 31, 2023 p 20
Exhibit U 10/18/2023 Affidavit from Mitchell Westerman p 33
Exhibit V 11/04/2023 Affidavit from Attorneys Andrew Baldwin and Brad Rozzi p 35

There's other Exhibits but we've seen them before in the Oct 30th SCION pleadings.

So has MW been interviewed by LE? Did they confiscate his phone with the pics on it? Has he been charged? Did they check his phone to see who else he sent them to? Did LE check that RF only sent them to the Texas guy? Did LE seize the phones of both RF and the Texas guy too?
There is hopefully a full investigation and arrests going on here. Why would someone commit suicide just for sending pics to one person?

Okay so I've posted above at this post: # 2678

In that post there's a link to Vol 1. and Vol 2. of today's SCION EXHIBITS accompanying today's Motion

Just FYI you'll want to see these exhibits b/c their newly available never before seen etc.:

Exhibit K 10/12/2023 Letter to Court from Attorney Rozzi p.213
Exhibit T 10/31/2023 Transcript of hearing held on October 31, 2023 p 20
Exhibit U 10/18/2023 Affidavit from Mitchell Westerman p 33
Exhibit V 11/04/2023 Affidavit from Attorneys Andrew Baldwin and Brad Rozzi p 35

There's other Exhibits but we've seen them before in the Oct 30th SCION pleadings.
Thank Olenna for all you have found out and posted. Much appreciated.

I am of the opinion that Baldie, Rizzo and the bird should be back on the case so that the case can proceed as scheduled in January. LE should proceed with charging the leakers MW and the Texas guy.

I was able to read your screenshots so thanks for that. I just had to enlarge them a bit.

Last edited:
As to the voice of RA. I hope someone can remove the voice of his wife and we just have his audio. Her voice really was annoying on there.
The voice similarity is convincing though.

And now, the rest of the story ...
SCOIN Disovery:
HERE's the poop all about WESTERMAN's Crimes from Rozzi to Gull copy to McLeland.
This was filed w/ Rozzi/Hennesey motions to confirm Rozzi did not with draw and would continue as counsel, and Gull blocked the filing claiming he already withdrew.

View attachment 20607View attachment 20608
View attachment 20609View attachment 20610

View attachment 20611View attachment 20612View attachment 20613
If I squint and take hours maybe I can read this. I'd like to but seriously, I guess I will have to wait for some real court to provide real sized linkable docs. Maybe there is such and I just haven't had the time to realize. They seriously filed at least 200+ pages?

of for sure the movie in yer head is far more interesting than 350 pages of facts.:shakinghead:
I don'\t have a movie in my head and I dispute anything the defense says to necessarily be fact. If you want to talk movies, I am sure the O thing is already being looked at by Hollywood screenwriters if they can get through the number of pages and attachments. Talk of a fantasy.

Only 350, gee that is short for the defense.

I tried last night early on but hit links that went nowhere and then screen shots that I can't squint hard and long enough to read.

I don't see a movie when there are things like a suicide and a dead person that all seem to promptly forget and ignore. That seems pretty REAL "LIFE" to me or maybe I should say REAL "DEATH".

I have said before as well that I am waiting, we have ONE side filed, no decision and the side that filed did their usual overbury to first the local court and now the SCION in a ridiculous amount of pages of which I seriously doubt contain just facts. I haven't seen them so I guess I can't say and I doubt almost anyone here has read all 350 pages.

I'm not new here and I almost feel for anyone new probably would have and Tresir thought so as well but when I looked quickly at the thread on break yesterday, I too almost fell for what you made it lool like, it sure looked like you announced a SCION decision and that Gull was off and the attorneys reinstated. Upon closer review on getting home, I did not react until I reread it and it wasn't the case.

So you can talk to me about a movie in my head but not sure what you are trying to make seem like a true documentary already complete that isn't.

I don't see anything movie related when it involves two dead teens and now a dead man and a defense who has people believing in Os beamed down from the Enterprise and then back up from the crime scene. And many people that believe the absolute falsehood of the leak and Baldwin's pure innocence regarding it.

In fact, the ones with movies in their heads and stars in their eyes and who want to make a mockery of all and are doing so are clear. Don't tell me these men care more for RA and believe him innocent more than any client they have ever had. I will wait for people caught up to come back down to earth.

All that said yes there are real filings with the SCION. By the defense. That isn't exactly anything that can't be done by any defense in any case BUT all seem to believe so and have turned it into something that means something just because it was done as if it is already a WIN. Maybe it will be.

You come in and announce in such a way as to appear it has already happened.

All meant good naturedly but you can assume whatever about me and what I think and so can I. You seem to go watch certain people or read at certain sites and then come back believing all you heard or read and parrot it. I at least am no parrot. We have enough birds around here. One big awkward one lol. Who is about overdue to run amok.

I still am loving this "emergency basis" you embraced that some news and podcasters etc. jumped onto out there. November 16th is 9 days away yet and in the meantime we just have defense flooding for the court and the public. And that's not even decision date. What they did is what as I said is just appeal a judge's decision during an ongoing case.

I do know some things. And watched a ton of people fall for those touting emergency as fact and some very irresponsible "news" people. And you were one of them and bought it hook, line and sinker.

Last edited:
So has MW been interviewed by LE? Did they confiscate his phone with the pics on it? Has he been charged? Did they check his phone to see who else he sent them to? Did LE check that RF only sent them to the Texas guy? Did LE seize the phones of both RF and the Texas guy too?
There is hopefully a full investigation and arrests going on here. Why would someone commit suicide just for sending pics to one person?
EXACTLY. I can add 100 questions to that and hopefully there is an ongoing investigation and hopefully there is already more info than we know they have found.

I'd ask again when LE came out and said this is a suicide. Not saying it wasn't but I'd like it from a legitimate source.

Here is just one question, did they confirm B was in his office on the phone on the date MW says and also where MW was. Perhaps all true to cover the "incident" should it ever come out or be looked into but perhaps not. Want more questions? I sure have them, surprised how few others do.

It's really too bad the dead man didn't speak. It leans towards one major likelihood as to why he did not. It's hard for little people to win over connected people and power especially when two are going to likely align against one.

As to the voice of RA. I hope someone can remove the voice of his wife and we just have his audio. Her voice really was annoying on there.
The voice similarity is convincing though.
First time for me I have 99.9 percent positivity. That IS Allen. I'\ve thought others "could" be but never have I had certainty. This was different.

Yeah hearing all her nonstop stuff I pictured Allen's life with her and how it probably annoyed him. Not a nice statement I know but this is the pic I have developed of the two of them and a pic of Allen as a seething and calculating man who is stuck in this at home... I could say more but I will stop as it isn't necessary and most can read between the lines of it anyhow.

She did manage to record despite her fear though or I assume it was her.

Yet she stands by him when she KNOWS that is HIS voice. We know. She knows. It was uncanny.

OMG.

It's a short, like a minute or some such. Even I had time to listen.

This holds my interest more than anything I have heard in forever in this case. They can sort out the rest of the baloney as they will. I wonder if LE has more examples of his voice. Of COURSE they do.

He doesn't talk much. It's hard to compare what he says on the lift vs. "Guys, down the hill."

He doesn't talk much. It's hard to compare what he says on the lift vs. "Guys, down the hill."
I don't think so. It would be great if wife was deleted but the one bit is so dead on. You are colored as you think RL is BG. I've entertained that, I've entertained KK and more. Never have I heard it like this. It was always more of a "could be". This IS IT. Imo. I don't know how you can miss it with all of our comparisons, they were maybes This is not a maybe. It also tells me his wife knows. And his mom. Etc.

I wonder where this came from... I've seen like the mall shopping one and some pics but don't remember seeing this or if I did the voices were never played together. Is this newly found and what is the source I wonder...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom