LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG. The dailymail has picked up the story. Horrifying details not made public before, complete with a summary of 6 different suspects that LE was/is investigating. The late RL, landowner, was just one of them.

On a cellphone, cannot link to it just now.

Ok. Somebody please tell me I'm crazy. Same outfit?
(But then again, if the killer would have gotten blood on his clothes...would he really wear that same jacket in public just a few days later?)
There's also this: "Cellphone data also revealed Logan to be in Delphi and near the Monon High Bridge where the girls went missing on the afternoon of their disappearance."

1652930394647.png

But also, "Kline is said to have arranged to meet with Libby on the Delphi High Bridge the day before she was murdered while walking along it. "
1652930626981.png

(But then again, if the killer would have gotten blood on his clothes...would he really wear that same jacket in public just a few days later?)
There's also this: "Cellphone data also revealed Logan to be in Delphi and near the Monon High Bridge where the girls went missing on the afternoon of their disappearance."

View attachment 14817

But also, "Kline is said to have arranged to meet with Libby on the Delphi High Bridge the day before she was murdered while walking along it. "
View attachment 14820

The top one doesn't look like the same coat. The bottom one does have a similar body shape, but I can also see the shape of the top guy.

View attachment 14817

View attachment 14820

I tried lightening it. Does this help at all?

1652930394647.png

View attachment 14817

View attachment 14820
Both Linda and Scott in their podcasts point out the women and people in the released info who said early on they thought the man on the bridge was Lawson or looked like him. His land. He lied. Etc. He isn't new. He was discussed many a time through the years. And rumor or some such pretty much pegged what has now been said or released or at least a lot of it. It is a very similar outfit but wouldn't have to be the same one necessarily. Looks to me like his windbreaker average day version and then his "dressed up" and warmer version of coat. And I'm not kidding. Typical rural midwestern man wardrobe. You've got the everyday camo hat. Then you've got the special occasion camo hat or trip to town hat. Game day hat... Chore coat. Town coat.

He is dead now so that bites.

There was a LOT of speculation early on and over time whether the girls bodies were there that night of the initial search and whether they were taken elsewhere and brought back. Talk of a building, a barn, a cabin and not being killed right away... I have to say I could entertain that... He lived RIGHT there basically.

As to Kline, I don't know. I even wonder if these two men can't go together in some way... Who all knew these two were going to this bridge that day...

I don't know...

The video below says he was wearing a fanny pack. So that might be the tan patch. The photo I used was too cropped to see the jeans. Why they post the picture and not the video as much is mystifying. It's much easier to make out the guy in the video than the grainy picture.

The voice, the limp, his property are all too coincidental. Add to that the timing of his requests to his cousin. He didn't ask the cousin to lie about his using a truck to go to the dump (a parole violation), but only about taking him to the aquarium.

I also wonder if the cops requested video from the aquarium for around the time he said he was there to verify it.

View attachment 14817

View attachment 14820
Jackets in the top photos look different. The one on the left looks blue and too big for the person wearing it. The one RL is wearing looks black or a very dark gray. and it appears to be sized correctly for his body.

MOO until the cows come home re the jackets.

I just don't think an almost 80 year old man is going to be walking along a deserted railroad track on a high bridge that is not maintained and has rotted wood or missing chunks of wood in many places. Maybe if and only if he had been drinking (again).
Someone decades younger, however, could and would be. Also MOO.

Last edited:
The video below says he was wearing a fanny pack. So that might be the tan patch. The photo I used was too cropped to see the jeans. Why they post the picture and not the video as much is mystifying. It's much easier to make out the guy in the video than the grainy picture.

The voice, the limp, his property are all too coincidental. Add to that the timing of his requests to his cousin. He didn't ask the cousin to lie about his using a truck to go to the dump (a parole violation), but only about taking him to the aquarium.

I also wonder if the cops requested video from the aquarium for around the time he said he was there to verify it.
This is what I do and you are right, there are too many coincidences. When I get to like 3 I lean a certain way in a case and if I get up to 5 or more, well I think it's just too much to think otherwise generally. And there are a lot here.

BUT they never arrested him. Well they did but it was for probation or parole violation or DUI if I recall. Some time after.

He has the total familiarity with the terrain and area and likely the bridge, control of the area, ability to change clothes, hide things, take the girls, etc. The limp, wow. The fact two women and I think his own cousin thought the likeness of the guy on the bridge was him, etc. Lying about an alibi apparently before he should have known one was needed. The voice cannot be eliminated as him. So much.

It stands to reason the girls may well have known who he was. He was from the area and lived near the bridge. Someone said he always carried a gun.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom