LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Re video in above post, The YouTuber tries to link an "abandoned" vehicle to Logan's timeline, but her rationale escapes me, lol!
Anyway, access to a vehicle was a violation of the terms of Logan's DWI probation, and so personally, I think that's why his truck went bye-bye.

As for the bodies moved and "staged", (the FBI agent also said "staged") I question the use of that word because it doesn't make sense to me in this scenario.
Granted, I haven't actually seen the crime scene, but based on what I/we now know about it and how I've understood it, it seems to me that the correct word in this case might be posed, not staged.

Don't get why the YouTuber thinks that the double negative, "not inconsistent", translates to "is consistent".
Anyway, the way I interpret the double negative is she couldn't say it was consistent and that's why she didn't.

Re that Logan "knew the timeframe was important"...Well, who in the area wouldn't have, I'd ask, but re Logan, when was his first contact with LE? The affidavit states that on Feb. 14th, there was a request to search his property- no mention who made request, but it also doesn't say when, and I think if was before he called Man#1, then I'd suspect that his knowledge of such was from LE, themselves. Lol!

The following isn't anything to do with the YouTube video, but I noticed that it wasn't addressed in the affidavit what the cell tower data analysis showed as to where his phone was that day besides where it was at 2:09pm and 7:56pm...What's with that? I mean, I take it to mean that unless there was activity, there was no data generated, which is contrary to what I thought I knew/understood about such analysis.

Last edited:
Re video in above post, The YouTuber tries to link an "abandoned" vehicle to Logan's timeline, but her rationale escapes me, lol!
Anyway, access to a vehicle was a violation of the terms of Logan's DWI probation, and so personally, I think that's why his truck went bye-bye.

As for the bodies moved and "staged", (the FBI agent also said "staged") I question the use of that word because it doesn't make sense to me in this scenario.
Granted, I haven't actually seen the crime scene, but based on what I/we now know about it and how I've understood it, it seems to me that the correct word in this case might be posed, not staged.

Don't get why the YouTuber thinks that the double negative, "not inconsistent", translates to "is consistent".
Anyway, the way I interpret the double negative is she couldn't say it was consistent and that's why she didn't.

Re that Logan "knew the timeframe was important"...Well, who in the area wouldn't have, I'd ask, but re Logan, when was his first contact with LE? The affidavit states that on Feb. 14th, there was a request to search his property- no mention who made request, but it also doesn't say when, and I think if was before he called Man#1, then I'd suspect that his knowledge of such was from LE, themselves. Lol!

The following isn't anything to do with the YouTube video, but I noticed that it wasn't addressed in the affidavit what the cell tower data analysis showed as to where his phone was that day besides where it was at 2:09pm and 7:56pm...What's with that? I mean, I take it to mean that unless there was activity, there was no data generated, which is contrary to what I thought I knew/understood about such analysis.

He knew the timeline before the bodies were discovered.

People in the area may have known some of the timeline of course but who else was scramblng or asking people to provide them with an alibi? Logan. Why would an alibi be needed since he shouldn't have known the girls were dead yet and not just "lost"? I doubt somehow LE was questioning people about their whereabouts and investigating that way until after the bodies were found. But a killer WOULD know he would be asked IF foul play and bodies found so did he know as he was the perp.... I think that's the point.

I have thought more than one voice of more than one possible suspect could be that voice but Logan's is the first I would say flat out is a dead ringer for the voice, wow.

He was an obvious one to consider from the start for many reasons but LE seemed to not go towards him over time and even though many thought so, it appeared they did not... But now here we go--the F B I apparently were looking at him...

He knew the timeline before the bodies were discovered.
On March 6, he told LE that he was picked up at 3:00PM.
'Splain that. (Lol!)
I doubt somehow LE was questioning people about their whereabouts and investigating that way until after the bodies were found.
No, but I imagine area homeowners were asked if they'd been around/what they may have seen, don't you?

'Splain that. (Lol!)

No, but I imagine area homeowners were asked if they'd been around/what they may have seen, don't you?
I think the goal would be to find the two girls before dark. And he would have to be there to ask.

'Splain that. (Lol!)

According to Linda, his cell phone pings said a different story. Did I see that incorrectly? And where did she get that information?

According to Linda, his cell phone pings said a different story. Did I see that incorrectly? And where did she get that information?
I'm sorry, but I don't even know who you're talking about, let alone where they got their info.
If you're referring to the YouTuber, please review and share what she said re cell pings because I'm not aware of pings; I'm only aware of a phone call Logan made at 2:09 (4 minutes before the video of the man on the bridge), and a text Logan sent at 7:56pm.

I'm sorry, but I don't even know who you're talking about, let alone where they got their info.
If you're referring to the YouTuber, please review and share what she said re cell pings because I'm not aware of pings; I'm only aware of a phone call Logan made at 2:09 (4 minutes before the video of the man on the bridge), and a text Logan sent at 7:56pm.
Will do. It may be awhile, but I'll go back and check it out because I want to be accurate.

I'm not going to be able to go back and watch that "It's a Crime" episode for awhile where she talked about the phone pings. All I found was this:

"According to Fox59, the warrant indicated data from Logan’s cell phone showed it was in Delphi near the murder scene that afternoon and was likely outside and “in the proximity” of the scene."

I'm not in the loop on this case as much as others so please forgive me for my lack of knowledge in the details. Is the search warrant available online for viewing?

The agent told the Court that Logan’s cell phone was traced to vicinity of the bridge that afternoon and later to the crime scene the night before the discovery of the bodies.

I was responding to "he knew the timeline", and what I meant was, if that's so, then why did he tell police he was picked up after "he knew" the murders had occurred.

You're very welcome!
Hmmmm. Curious and curiouser.

I’m hoping the DNA question will be answered soon. Until then, Logan is my main suspect, but I’m not sold he killed them.

I was responding to "he knew the timeline", and what I meant was, if that's so, then why did he tell police he was picked up after "he knew" the murders had occurred.

You're very welcome!
We don't know that is when they were killed. It sounds like they were "moved" and "staged" and we do know they weren't found the night before. Logan was allegedly "playing" with his tropical fish all night...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom