LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I just listened to the bit you mentioned (small feet -good point) and that was a good point about parking at the CPS and why didn't he come forward.

Did you (or anyone?) listen to the voice comparison I posted (RA/BH/PW) .
No, where is it? Not if in last few days as I have not had time to go back in this thread to what I"ve missed the past few.days. I only popped in to Drop Webster's thing then saw the last post when posted that which I think was emus and have read forward since then and now. I may again have to forget going back and catching up but wouldn't be the first time.

Did you see the pics and video of RA and BG after the small shoe comment...? The baggy pants, shoes all of it...

I agree with you on this. If he wants to confess, then let him.
Yeah when I heard he confessed right after talking with his defense team, that shed an entirely different light on it. Maybe he confessed to Old D or wanted to and they stopped him or said why don't you sleep on it or said we CAN get you out of this but he was hell bent after they left and called wife and mom and told them and maybe they too didn't want him changing his plea or admitting guilt but I think OLD D definitely didn't... We don't have those confessions do we...? Has Gull heard them/read the transcripts... There may be more reason than we know that RA should be protected from his own attorneys (Old D)...There were fairly quiet after the confessions other than some weak claims of mental health and then time went by and here came the O filing, NOW let's blame all on the Os and his guards... Ya now any time they are in some hot water they deflect and start a storm that blows up new stuff and in another direction...

Who knows, hard to say but I find it interesting that he had just met with them. Shouldn't he have been feeling good about his case after seeing his attorneys UNLESS he had already decided to confess and plead, told them, left and told wife and mom.... Or something on that order.

Just thoughts...

Tresir said;
"He had a hat and a hoodie up though so how could she see his hair anyway?

Who is 'He'? The man videoed by one of the victims? Sure, that man had
a hat and a hoodie (either fully covering the top of his head under the hat or
only half way covering the top of his head under the hat) up, no surprize there
given that would have been after the adult female saw him, as that man
probably was dismayed that the adult female had seen him on the bridge,
and so probably pulled his hoodie up and probably pulled a hat from his
pocket or bag to thereafter try to obscure his features.

Interestingly, this Reddit post asserts there's a paragraph somewhere of
the interview conducted with RA, where RA apparently actually says he (RA)
was there 'FROM 12-1:30pm' (not 01:30 to 03:30 PM).

Anyone know the specific link outside of Reddit where we can read that
interview paragraph info?

Tresir said;

In is SECOND interview years later he said that. And I'd guess since he had been ignored for years, LE coming back to him would be very worrisome especially when he'd seen most likely as we all did, all the Kline stuff since I DO think there is some connection... You are forgetting it is RA's bullet and if you have watched the more recent voice and video comparisons, that is Allen.

Also where is Allen's transcript and the recording? Do you have it? Please share if so. Where has this Reddit poster gotten this from and how? And can you qualify him/her as to speculation or fact? Even so, Allen lied both times about various things. He did have to admit to seeing who knew saw him, he played that safe and felt he had to I'm sure. Of course he did not have to admit to L and A because they were dead and coudln't say they saw him.

You see to be forgetting the bullet as well and that RA places himself there.

Finally that second sketch compares in no way to Libby's video. Sounds to me like this woman pushed this and she is the only one who comes up with such a different description. They HAD Libby's video. This man isn't tall and skinny with poofy hair. He isn't youthful. The second sketch is not BG. Do you think Abby vidoed someone who they said had a gun and told them to go down the hill but then that man went poof and poofy hair guy took his place and they never got a video of him??

I'd have to wonder about this woman's age, possible agenda and eyesight. He isn't skinny, he is not poofy haired, he is not young and she said all of these things if i recall. In fact it is so directly opposite in all of those things it seems intentional.

I don't know but it can't be made to fit. And Allen's claim of time also, can he prove it? Can they? ya know five or so years aren't that long in work records, cell records and more. They did it in LISK. Also we don't know what his wife said if interviewed as to that day. Or work. Etc. He lied if he said that and again his bullet is there, it is a lie

Enjoy the debate and differing opinions but I for one don't agree. You have to fix and change too many things to make whatever you are thinking work. Are you thinking/saying RA is innocent? Because he is not.

The reply button on here lets people see the post you are responding to. Hit reply and type under their boxed post.

I was replying to Tresir, the name should be evidence of that, surely?
As far as your implication, GrandmaBear, that RA changed his story...
where is the audio copy of his first interview with DNR Dulin? It doesn't
exist so far, because Dulin belongs to the 'dog ate my evidence' school
of Indiana policing, as Dulin asserts he can't find the audio recording,
although, hey, it's OK, cause Dulin asserts he records all his other
interviews
, so let's just be nodding donkeys and accept every thing LE
says in this... Indiana is surely a magical place, where they should just
abolish the courts, because surely no bloody LE would ever be untruthful!
EDIT: P.S. non-fired bullet scratches = nonsense science, as to the
audio comparisons, well, all that can be said (+ with the recording static)
is that that's in the ear of the beholder... sounds to me like that's a younger
man than RA's age. (Also, phone video isn't visually a clear resolution, e.g.
the hair can't be made out).

Last edited:
interviews
RA puts himself there on the bridge watching fish and seeing the 3 juveniles at Freedom bridge. The PCA witnesses put him there. No other Male was on the bridge at that time. The Hoosier store video has his car being there at the times he originally said. If he subsequently changes his times of being there, he is clearly lying. Oh and he has confessed 5 times too. The ear of the beholder? Since when does one see with ones ears?

Does your reply button not work?

interviews
Of course it is clear who you are replying to but no one here can reference to which post you are responding to of hers or anyone's, it helps to be able to reference both in the same post and I'm not the first person that has said it. It works at least you re tagging the person now but the reply option is better. Just trying to help.

I am no fan of Dulin and if there is ONE thing in this case that is NOT helpful it is this loss of a recording and letting a rent a cop do this work apparently without any training on how to even fill out data fields on forms. You are not going to get an argument on me about Dulin at all so there is some agreement there. We didn't even know his name here until not all that long ago, I heard it in a Webster video and then we knew. I don't know if I believe Dulin even bothered to record him so again no argument there. I DO WONDER though how RA approached LE, it was on the tip line wasn't it? And what did he say that when vetting tips Dulin got sent instead of some real officer/detective... I also wonder if Dulin and RA knew each other and so forth. So while I agree on him, we don't know it all.

You didn't respond to providing the transcript of RA's interview? Since they are talking of it on Reddit with knowledge, then it must be leaked or someone has it no? Pretty sure I've never seen it NOR his confessions for that matter. Ya see he confessed too ya know. And that's what I mean, I am sure you can come up with an excuse or reason for that too but it has to be done for way too many things...

I disagree entirely on the bullet evidence and it also wraps in with the girls mentioning a gun and Allen placing himself there and then his bullet fits/matches. Something else you have to find answers for, too many things If he is being framed, that's a joke because that bullet was found years ago and no access to Allen's gun or knowledge of it was had until recent times.

And again Allen confessed. Something like five times.

No offfense at alll but your remarks about the video and voice I don't even think worth responding to as I think your take on it definitely is in the eye of the beholder. That sounds nothing like some young man and it looks nothing like a young man either. It looks exactly the age range he is and the voice is out of all I have heard over all of these years the first time I have ever felt an almost dead on match.

When the new sketch came out almost NO ONE could make BG that young sketch and all were like WTH???

We don't have to agree and I don't. The case is not perfect but it is there. Dulin is unfortunate to say the least and I don't like either that the tip itself was missing for years. Yeah I don't disagree on that stuff but what it leads me to is WHY would Dulin do all of that, cause all of that. Am I truly to believe he was that much of a Dufus Dulin or he knew Allen or something or was simply drunk on the job? Last name field you put in street name... OR did Allen provide mixed details like that? I am Ricky Whitehurst (or whatever street name was) and I live on Allen Street...Or Dulin couldn't read or his own notes or put down enough detail but did he not have his recording then for reference...? So YES, I can agree on Dulin. In some fairness though this is a small department, and a very small for staffed jail, etc. And they had never seen a crime of this nature and magnitude before. I can think of one in my area that made NATIONAL news and TV shows and when it all happened yes, there was a DNR guy who scrambled to help as ALL did to the are that could from small counties and also a wooded MORE so rural area than this one. It isn't unusual but the part about his being sent to vet and handle tips afterwards I wonder more about. BUT they get a lot of crazy tips too so maybe he was to just vet and then call attention to detectives of ones that should get more attention. Who nows. I am sure it was a total scramble in the early days to find a system especially with other agencies assisting.

Here's the thing though, first I think we can be pretty certain RA never denied on his second interview to coming forward back when. And that he was there. So that's fact. Didn't deny talking to Dulin, etc. You nor anyone can take him AWAY that day or parking where he did. That's FACT, corroborated by he himself Then wowza he also magically owns a Sig. I will tell you I live in the midwest where all nearly all own guns and I've seen it my entire life all decades since a child til now and I have never known a soul that owned a Sig. And then wozza the bullet matches and CANNOT be excluded but can be included with high probabilty. I could go on.

Here is the other thing, the probable cause would be enough in my opinion with JUST all of that. Also, take heart, Old D, new D or future D or whoever the heck ends up representing Allen at trial can subpoena Dulin and go at all these things. But so can prosecution go at his lie if he did change his time frame in second interview with things to show it s false too, etc., etc.

I'm not surprised you went to Dulin, I thought of him when I wrote my last post to you and figured you would. Kind of expected it lol.

You centered on that and time statement. The time statement in the second interview was provided by the alleged PERP and the guy who was THERE. That automatically in any case makes me not trust it. Did he provide a work record, bring in the boss or anything? Bank record showing him (not wife) or use of HIS credit card grabbing a case of beer at such a time? I'm sure not. And let me tell you you darned well can access those thins in such a time frame as this case yet. In the last couple of years I had to get YEARS of bank records and credit card statements. And was able to.

Oh but let me guess, he left his car parked there and had someone pick him up and went to their house and took a nap so NOPE no evidecne BUT I am going to bet prosecution looked at all they could find from that day.

And of course defense isn't going to mention one thing that is negative towards client and prosecution does not LEAK.

Anyhow you went straight to what did not surprise me but never responded to other parts. Transcript or recording of Allen? Who "leaked" this on Reddit?

And more.

And if you see the way the rest of us reply like in this one and all, anyone reading can see the full post of yours above and then my reply to it here to see what you responded to, etc. And what was being talked of. Makes it easier is all. Just trying to help.

And to each their own. I think it makes for a lively and interesting discussion so none of this is with any animosity at all. My opinion can be changed if something ever gives me reason but not a thing out there so far has done so and in fact the desperate actions of the defense and some other things just cement my opinion more. At this point anyhow.

Ok - thanks for that.

I have just listened to this voice comparison. It compares BG with RA, BH and PW. See what you all think, especially Emu. Comments are interesting but I recommend you don't read them till you have listened and made up your own mind.

@GrandmaBear - Just bumping this post with the video voice comparison. Use the back arrow to access my post that has the video but I think you can click the link above too and it works.

Last edited:
RA puts himself there on the bridge watching fish and seeing the 3 juveniles at Freedom bridge. The PCA witnesses put him there. No other Male was on the bridge at that time. The Hoosier store video has his car being there at the times he originally said. If he subsequently changes his times of being there, he is clearly lying. Oh and he has confessed 5 times too. The ear of the beholder? Since when does one see with ones ears?

Does your reply button not work?
Has anyone seen OR heard RA's interview in 2022 AND seen the transcript or heard the recordings of his confessions? Are they out there? Apparently they are on Reddit. I don't do Reddit. Maybe they are accessible through the Court? Roundpeg and Olenna are good at getting filings but have they been filed? Referenced perhaps but not filed to my knowledge with any filing or hearing.

@GrandmaBear - Just bumping this post with the video voice comparison. Use the back arrow to access my post that has the video but I think you can click the link above too and it works.
I am going to get three hours sleep tops after a long day and working until close tonight and back in morn with ten hour plus day scheduled. Anyone who wants to , please feel sorry for me lol. Oh jk, I've done it before, that's my life but it does get old.

It isn't any of the other three, easy to exclude them. Two at least have a twang, accent, distinctive voice and before anyone argues with me about accent or twang, I'd argue the midwest doesn't have such as the south does or the Texas drawl, etc. BUT i'm WI my mom's side was IA and they always said we had accents, etc., and we have NONE, they DO lol. And don't get me stared on Missouri that is even more pronounced. And on that one my IA relatives would agree with us WI on the MO accent. It is easily Allen and the other three can be easily dismissed. Imo. I found the one put up by Plunder to be the first I ever was pretty much entirely SURE. I've done it with many through the years but NEVER would I have said it was an almost certainty until that. This one though as the others which that one didn't and I can easily eliminate them. I have never been more convinced than in these past couple of weeks both by video and voice comparisons that Richard Allen IS Bridge Guy. I already was high probability on him as the perp but never ever been as sure on video and voice as now. @Cousin Dupree Not going to tell you what to think but BG is not RL. And I do think if you'd consider that and look at it, your theories would work as I've said before. Not sure they are right, but they'd work and make more sense.

I don't think Linda gets a lot of time these days but I've watched her long enough to feel that if she saw what I've seen and was up on it she'd change her thoughts on RL being BG. She adapts as evidence changes, well she can be a bit stubborn on it lol, she has stretched her triangle in Morphew to keep it right ha ha.

Thanks Tresir. Never even seen the other two guys before. I know they are the big named Os right? Lol.

I am going to get three hours sleep tops after a long day and working until close tonight and back in morn with ten hour plus day scheduled. Anyone who wants to , please feel sorry for me lol. Oh jk, I've done it before, that's my life but it does get old.

It isn't any of the other three, easy to exclude them. Two at least have a twang, accent, distinctive voice and before anyone argues with me about accent or twang, I'd argue the midwest doesn't have such as the south does or the Texas drawl, etc. BUT i'm WI my mom's side was IA and they always said we had accents, etc., and we have NONE, they DO lol. And don't get me stared on Missouri that is even more pronounced. And on that one my IA relatives would agree with us WI on the MO accent. It is easily Allen and the other three can be easily dismissed. Imo. I found the one put up by Plunder to be the first I ever was pretty much entirely SURE. I've done it with many through the years but NEVER would I have said it was an almost certainty until that. This one though as the others which that one didn't and I can easily eliminate them. I have never been more convinced than in these past couple of weeks both by video and voice comparisons that Richard Allen IS Bridge Guy. I already was high probability on him as the perp but never ever been as sure on video and voice as now. @Cousin Dupree Not going to tell you what to think but BG is not RL. And I do think if you'd consider that and look at it, your theories would work as I've said before. Not sure they are right, but they'd work and make more sense.

I don't think Linda gets a lot of time these days but I've watched her long enough to feel that if she saw what I've seen and was up on it she'd change her thoughts on RL being BG. She adapts as evidence changes, well she can be a bit stubborn on it lol, she has stretched her triangle in Morphew to keep it right ha ha.

Thanks Tresir. Never even seen the other two guys before. I know they are the big named Os right? Lol.
Yes BH and PW are the big Os. BH is the father of LH, Abby's BF.

Yes BH and PW are the big Os. BH is the father of LH, Abby's BF.
Thought so. They simply strike me as a certain type then and not the girls' murderers. The big bad Os and yes I have it straight that BH A's future father in law had this 13/14 year old went onto marry his son, smh, when of age of course.

Their voices are not BG's. Neither is it RL's. Emu is going to hate me and come at me with ammo :cowcouch: but RL is sooooo not BG. I remember watching Linda's show and she made good arguments but had one of this and more. She is just an average albeit good YTer that I would think would revise her thinking if she is one who looks at all, keeps looking at all and has seen all these things. I am not convinced Logan nor his property was involved, not 100 percent, bu t am as close to convinced BG is RA and not RL or anyone else as I have ever been about anything in any case.

The video is not RL. It IS RA.

Ok, I am not sure if this has been posted before but it is a Wish TV document that has a link to access all the 118 documents from Jun this year that the judge unsealed. The article has details of some of the documents and a link to access them. Several things in this article I have not heard before. Eg. The fact that the bullet being recycled is heard on the video.

This is the section I have copied from the bottom of the article that has a link to the website containing all the documents. Other individual documents are linked within the document as well.

"The warrant reveals police believe Allen was the voice in a cellphone video heard saying “down the hill,” forcing the girls off the Monon High Bridge.

That same video includes the sound of someone “cycling” a gun, and one of the girls mentioning a gun.

Court documents show police took from Allen’s home during the search: a 40-caliber handgun, ammunition, clothing including a Carhartt jacket, sweatshirts, and hats, plus multiple knives.

State police say ballistics tests match an unspent bullet found near the girl’s bodies to the gun found in Allen’s home.

The documents also had newly released details on why Allen’s attorneys want some, or all of that evidence, tossed out of court.

The newly revealed motion to suppress says that, among other things, the search warrant failed to provide particular information that items would be found in the home, and that the warrant failed to connect the generic items for which it was seeking to the actual items possibly used in the crimes.

The newly revealed motion also calls the search unreasonable under both the state and federal constitutions.

In several request to keep the records sealed, the prosecutor claimed the records could potentially damage an ongoing murder investigation.

Allen remains in custody, his lawyers have asked for bail. The trial is set for January 2024.

"
(The download function does not actually work for me but maybe others can try. )

Last edited:

This is a second Wish TV document where they have the documents already available in a usable link. Hope this works.

Here is that link -

News 8 has consolidated all the files into a single, searchable PDF.

Previous coverage can be found here.

Combo_of_Allen_DocsDownload

ETA this one works as I have been paging and scrolling and randomly reading. All very interesting.

Last edited:
Tresir said;

So I did not go into your Reddit link when I responded earlier. Now in refreshing back a couple I did. Even without reading back I am pretty sure not a ONE of us have heard Allen's 2022 interview and I asked for that and how this was, not even knowing that I may not have missed it as I barely keep up these days but again I doubt I've missed his recording or transcript or fhe filing of it from 2022...? So more leaks right? Or total falsehoods and things that were rumor became "fact". it is interesting that these are the things and

Hasquestions I asked before I even went into this Reddit pot that you did not respond to. You came back with one focus and distraction about Dulin. I don'tsee proescution leaking some lie of a 1:30 leaving time so IF it WAS said, who pray tell is leaking this and trying to make it if not urban legend then Delphi rural legend?

I speculate, many do but that's different than stating sometthing as FACT that RA allegedly said in his interview in 2022. Provide the original source. And the recording/transcript. I have heard this before and I think sh*t is being linked in an attempt to change facts, etc.

I may be wrong, maybe I missed this recording/transcript but I don't think so. I've never heard RA talking to the cops nor have I eve read his transcript of such. You do have it right and know where this Reddit poster gets it from?

Has ANYONE here that looks at Reddit, FB or ANYWHERE seen Ra's 2022 inteview, heard it or read a transcript of it??? Did I miss that?? Possible but I mean I watch YT too and I've never heard nor seen such.

Helluve lot of false sh*t being planted for people to run with... Yah... Think about it.

If I'm wrong and it was all out there then show me. And I will admit to it.
Otherwise you should talk of how it is they talk of that, have that, to base their speculation on?

Maybe it is mentioned in the Franks memo the selective stuff I mean I didn't read or look at all their kazillion pages and attachments. Did they provide Allen's FULL interview because if so I want to watch the video seeing him, hearing him or reading the transcript. Please. If anyone has it.

So I did not go into your Reddit link when I responded earlier. Now in refreshing back a couple I did. Even without reading back I am pretty sure not a ONE of us have heard Allen's 2022 interview and I asked for that and how this was, not even knowing that I may not have missed it as I barely keep up these days but again I doubt I've missed his recording or transcript or fhe filing of it from 2022...? So more leaks right? Or total falsehoods and things that were rumor became "fact". it is interesting that these are the things and

Hasquestions I asked before I even went into this Reddit pot that you did not respond to. You came back with one focus and distraction about Dulin. I don'tsee proescution leaking some lie of a 1:30 leaving time so IF it WAS said, who pray tell is leaking this and trying to make it if not urban legend then Delphi rural legend?

I speculate, many do but that's different than stating sometthing as FACT that RA allegedly said in his interview in 2022. Provide the original source. And the recording/transcript. I have heard this before and I think sh*t is being linked in an attempt to change facts, etc.

I may be wrong, maybe I missed this recording/transcript but I don't think so. I've never heard RA talking to the cops nor have I eve read his transcript of such. You do have it right and know where this Reddit poster gets it from?

Has ANYONE here that looks at Reddit, FB or ANYWHERE seen Ra's 2022 inteview, heard it or read a transcript of it??? Did I miss that?? Possible but I mean I watch YT too and I've never heard nor seen such.

Helluve lot of false sh*t being planted for people to run with... Yah... Think about it.

If I'm wrong and it was all out there then show me. And I will admit to it.
Otherwise you should talk of how it is they talk of that, have that, to base their speculation on?
All the docs including the 13 Oct interview and the mental health stuff are in the Wish TV link I just posted. I have had a look and the documents are all in there but not in any order eg not in date order or anything. I have randomly paged thru and all the documents I have seen in there confirm his statement as being at the trails 1.30 to 3.30 so I don't see anything saying 12.30 to 1.30. IMO that Reddit timing is fake so who would be putting out fake info? Maybe the same dick who leaked the photos?

So that 12.30 to 1.30 timing is definitely incorrect and does not agree with any of the witness statements in the valid court documents available online or to the video evidence of vehicles arriving and departing either.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom