LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
All the docs including the 13 Oct interview and the mental health stuff are in the Wish TV link I just posted. I have had a look and the documents are all in there but not in any order eg not in date order or anything. I have randomly paged thru and all the documents I have seen in there confirm his statement as being at the trails 1.30 to 3.30 so I don't see anything saying 12.30 to 1.30. IMO that Reddit timing is fake so who would be putting out fake info? Maybe the same dick who leaked the photos?

So that 12.30 to 1.30 timing is definitely incorrect and does not agree with any of the witness statements in the valid court documents available online or to the video evidence of vehicles arriving and departing either.
Here is the thing, I have heard that 12:30 to 1:30 b.s before. I don't know when and where but more than once or read it in chats or something. And yes, it just hit me last night out of the blue. I did not eve know it to be false but I knew it contradicted his first alleged statement but THEN it started dawning on me that where did they even get his interview from?? I've never seen it I don't think. Had you before now? So of course that then led me to if I had heard it prior and again now, that someone with access to it was leaking it OR putting untruths out there that are becoming "fact" or people are trying to make "fact". My feeling IF he said this in the second interview of course was that he was lying. So he did NOT say it? That does not surprise me either. So we have a false info campaign going on...

I have if you've noticed I keep mentioning the blizzards of and distractions by the defense. The leaks, the fact that shows and news seem to be running with and believing defense sh*t. And of course they distracted from their leak and the suicide and turned it on Gull. Now she may have it coming, I don't know but no investigation imo was anywhere near complete on the leak and the suicide when they did so or at least we didn't know all of the facts or what was found...

So is this an actual transcript of the 2022 interview or the recording? To be CLEAR, not just in all documents and by witnesses but are you saying he said no such thing in his full 2022 interview?

Why is it or does it seem to me this interview has never been taken up? Is this one of the newly unsealed/docketed ones? I've never seen it read or anything on any show nor seen it here. Pretty positive.

Seems to me with what I am reading the Old D said this in the Franks thing, that he left at 1:30 and went home. This Reddit poster says he said it in his recorded interview though so let's hear it/read the transcript. That's the place to start. @Tresir are you stating it is NOT in there and you've read it? Because if it isn't we have a flat out lie by the defense IF in their filing OR it was said by RA and the transcript is wrong and the defense know so because they have the recording. The Reddit poster is likely parroting the defense.

Is RA's full 2022 interview in these documents?

Here is the thing, I have heard that 12:30 to 1:30 b.s before. I don't know when and where but more than once or read it in chats or something. And yes, it just hit me last night out of the blue. I did not eve know it to be false but I knew it contradicted his first alleged statement but THEN it started dawning on me that where did they even get his interview from?? I've never seen it I don't think. Had you before now? So of course that then led me to if I had heard it prior and again now, that someone with access to it was leaking it OR putting untruths out there that are becoming "fact" or people are trying to make "fact". My feeling IF he said this in the second interview of course was that he was lying. So he did NOT say it? That does not surprise me either. So we have a false info campaign going on...

I have if you've noticed I keep mentioning the blizzards of and distractions by the defense. The leaks, the fact that shows and news seem to be running with and believing defense sh*t. And of course they distracted from their leak and the suicide and turned it on Gull. Now she may have it coming, I don't know but no investigation imo was anywhere near complete on the leak and the suicide when they did so or at least we didn't know all of the facts or what was found...

So is this an actual transcript of the 2022 interview or the recording? To be CLEAR, not just in all documents and by witnesses but are you saying he said no such thing in his full 2022 interview?

Why is it or does it seem to me this interview has never been taken up? Is this one of the newly unsealed/docketed ones? I've never seen it read or anything on any show nor seen it here. Pretty positive.
His Oct '22 interview is in here I am pretty sure. These were all previously sealed and were released earlier this year, I believe. A lot of pages and they are not in any sort of date order so it is murder trying to find a particular one. (Hey I cracked a funny there )

I think I did briefly see the Oct 2022 interview but it was late when I was paging thru last night and it kept jumping back to page 1. Will have another go later today. Also a lot of repetition of previous docs here and there. It's almost like it is out of order on purpose. It is supposed to be a searchable document but then you have to know what specific word to use to search for, maybe "bullet" would be a good one?

To be clear his Oct 2022 interview is in here but I wasn't able to identify a page number yet and I may have only seen the quoting of the interview in a later document. I was hoping it would be in date order and I could page back to Oct 2022 but this document isn't in date order or anything helpful like that. It is also hundreds of pages all higgledy piggedly. It may be worth searching for "12.30 -1.30" and see if the search function finds it. I have some errands to run but will have another go later today hopefully. In the meantime, if anyone else wants to pull up the document and trawl thru, please do.

Last edited:
This is all I have found about his interview on 13th October. This is from page 237 but it is repeated on several other pages too. If you go into the document, there is a search feature. I entered 'interview' and all the incidents come up and there are some duplication of this narrative. Nowhere is there a time mentioned of 1230 to 130 so I call BS.

This is all it says for the 13th October interview that I have found so far.

"On October 13", 2022 RichardAllen was interviewed again by investigators. He advised he was on the
trails on February; 13'", 2017. He statedhe sawjuveniie girls on the trails east offieedomBridge and
that he went onto the Manon High Bridge RichardAllenfurther stated he went out onto the Manon High
Bridge to watch thefish. Later in his statement, he said he walked out to theflrstplatform on the bridge He stated he then walked back, saton bench on the trail and then left. He stated heparked his car on
the side ofan old building. He told investigators
that he was wearirrg bluejeans and blue or black
Carharttjacket with hood. He advised he may have been wearing some type ofhead covering as well.
Hefurther claimed he sawno one else exceptforthejuvenile girls he saw east of
the Freedom Bridge Hetold investigators
that he ownsfirearms and they are at-his home"

Ok, now I really have to run my errands.

Last edited:
His Oct '22 interview is in here I am pretty sure. These were all previously sealed and were released earlier this year, I believe. A lot of pages and they are not in any sort of date order so it is murder trying to find a particular one. (Hey I cracked a funny there )

I think I did briefly see the Oct 2022 interview but it was late when I was paging thru last night and it kept jumping back to page 1. Will have another go later today. Also a lot of repetition of previous docs here and there. It's almost like it is out of order on purpose. It is supposed to be a searchable document but then you have to know what specific word to use to search for, maybe "bullet" would be a good one?

To be clear his Oct 2022 interview is in here but I wasn't able to identify a page number yet and I may have only seen the quoting of the interview in a later document. I was hoping it would be in date order and I could page back to Oct 2022 but this document isn't in date order or anything helpful like that. It is also hundreds of pages all higgledy piggedly. It may be worth searching for "12.30 -1.30" and see if the search function finds it. I have some errands to run but will have another go later today hopefully. In the meantime, if anyone else wants to pull up the document and trawl thru, please do.
This sounds like what has been said of Gull's docket/court record, etc. That all out of order, some docs only found by linking to them in other docs, reading the other docs, etc. Although to be fair, pros and def may well file things that they link the doc source in their docs, etc. Meaning they reference the interview and link it, they reference an autopsy report and link it, etc.

Sounds like defense "attached" thousand of pages for instance too in the Franks thing.

Some of that kind of thing it is hard to say and could well be on the parties and the Clerk but regardless, it is an issue or said to be one and clearly that is what you are encountering it sounds like no matter what or who is responsible. So a person can't just go access RA's interview easily? That would seem to explain why no one that I know of has shared the full one, IF it is even on there.

Yeah bullets and murder. You are on a humorous streak. :) Lol.

I tried this channel and decided after a few I didn't like it very much, him less than her but just not my cup of tea. BUT I guess the in chambers transcript has dropped and they are reading it to the public. I haven't heard it yet but thought I'd give all a heads up and be fair and share it even though I'd never promote their channel. It is just a heads up and maybe someone can find it in print, I or the actual doc. rather than having to listen t them with her "playing to be Gull" and him "playing" all the men/attorneys. I didn't see anyone else with it off hand on YT refresh so am stuck with them. i don't plan to necessarily watch it though, hoping to find something else on it. Anyone else seen anything else on it??

If the show were just her, I'd maybe give it another chance lol.

Didn't want to watch but am some minutes in and so far other than some weak comments by Old D she is ruling on motions, a ton of them by defense and some by the state. She cites vague, overly broad, speculative and other things as to Old D with some of them and seems appropriiate. She denied State's rights to Allen's med records but makes it clear to D that if THEY keep citing his mental health and medical status, it will be fair game... Etc.

Anyhow, don't know if I will finish or not but she hasn't gotten to anything about disqualification yet in their reading. The dead guy and investigation etc. was mentioned in the beginning but BY Old D, not by her. Not yet anyhow...

Well 22 minutes in it is the defense that looks dumb, are playing dumb or purposely making this sh*t up as they know it will be on a record. For instance, what is confidential or sealed and how and the route it takes. I don't buy they didn't know this for a minute. It get sealed if MARKED confidential she says which they did NOT do with the Franks hearing and so she sealed it AFTER the public saw it because it went against SOMETHING because the actual WARRANT was in it...And they are acting all clueless about not knowning to mark something confidential or not when the file it. Not buying the D side of it.

BUT doesn't mean there isn't more... Just so far that's where I'm at We know there is more as they end up off the case...

Actually the woman rattling off Gull's part/speaking "as" Gull is pretty good. It wasn't her I minded in the couple of shows I watched.

But ANYHOW GUll is citing a HISTORY of things with the defense that were questionable and public, etc. over this past year, some of which I knew nothing of. Seems to show a pattern and also CLEARLY they have been granted many a chance but the sh*t continues/d...

From the Fox 59 article...

Gull’s reasoning for her dissatisfaction stemmed not only from the evidence leak from Baldwin’s office but from press releases that “potentially” violated Rules of Professional Responsibility. The judge also called Baldwin “grossly negligent” for sending a sensitive email to the wrong Brad.

Gull further questioned whether Baldwin and Rozzi were fully cooperating with a gag order she had filed and said there was evidence the two had “left materials all over a conference-room table, accessible to anyone.”

But ANYHOW GUll is citing a HISTORY of things with the defense that were questionable and public, etc. over this past year, some of which I knew nothing of. Seems to show a pattern and also CLEARLY they have been granted many a chance but the sh*t continues/d...
I agree GrandmaBear. There were things I didn't know as well and Rozzi said he doesn't even care about any of the leaks!

Hmmm. Just heard a lot of getting into that part and not done yet and she never said she'd fire them in open court. She simply said she'd say what she said to them but do so in court in front of others. I'm not done yet but seems to me they could have went into court and not withdrew and if they had a problem with her citingi all the instances of things over the past year, that's their problem since they are fact. I don't see YET ANYHOW where she made them withdraw at all, she made it clear if they chose to do so then that was their right, if they didn't, ditto, etc. and so on. THEY brought it up, not her.

Well that's enlightening. She sort of let them sneak out the back door after withdrawing. What a mess this whole thing is.

I knew about the sending of stuff to the wrong Brad. I think I mentioned this on here when that happened. We knew about the main leak but there has been a lot of other stuff too by the sounds of it.

At least Baldi has now put a lock on his conference room door. Not that that matters now, if he is off the case.

So what is the actual position right now? I think Rizzo withdrew his verbal withdrawal but Baldi didn't.

Last edited:
Well that's enlightening. She sort of let them sneak out the back door after withdrawing. What a mess this whole thing is.

I knew about the sending of stuff to the wrong Brad. I think I mentioned this on here when that happened. We knew about the main leak but there has been a lot of other stuff too by the sounds of it.

At least Baldi has now put a lock on his conference room door. Not that that matters now, if he is off the case.

So what is the actual position right now? I think Rizzo withdrew his verbal withdrawal but Baldi didn't.
The position right now is Judge Gull assigned 2 new defense attorneys. There is a filing before our Supreme Court, though.

Not only did she let them sneak out the back door, it appears as though she had already decided prior to that meeting to remove them from the case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom