LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, he doesn't seem to have a lot of limitations despite his age, but I'm sure others were involved too.
The Logan 2nd search warrant (March 2017) said that Logan (BTW, he was 6 ft tall per previous rap sheets) had a stature similar to BG and that he was a farmer in good physical condition. JMHO

FBI Search Warrant and Affidavit for Search Warrant of Ron Logan’s Property.pdf

In retrospect it's interesting to revisit this search warrant for a variety of things from the early days ...

The 6 foot RL was considered to be consistent with stature to BG in height and heavy-setness ... for the purposes of this SW. They also suggest RL's voice is "not inconsistent" with BG's recorded voice.

No found bullet casing from crime scene mentioned (although that can be held back of course here given the crime scene was on RL's property).

Regardless, BG has a long history of being a dude with amazingly flexible height and stature and age IMO.

JMHO

yeah, yer welcome @Cousin Dupree :flower:

What were the wrong times? He left at around 2:30 pm, drove himself to Lafayette and got back about 6 pm. The driving time alone would be about an hour and a half which gave him 2 hours in Lafayette. Before that, on the same day he was caught driving on the camera at 12.30 pm at the waste transfer station on his own anyway, so that's what did it for him.

So, according to you, a 77 year old cleared out junk and took it to a waste station at 12.30 pm then drove to Freedom bridge and was seen on the trails and bridge between 1-2pm, was caught on camera on the bridge kidnapping the girls using RA's gun at 2.15pm. He subsequently undressed them and murdered them, redressing one in the other's clothes and staged the murder scene on his own property, then walked from the murder scene away from his property (2.30 to 4pm) back to his car at Freedom bridge, drove back to his property and vehicle to clean up and drive to Lafayette arriving approx 5 pm to purchase some tropical fish, returning home by 6pm to be there to answer his door. It's just not feasible.

The FBI agent executing the Logan search warrant I posted above - seems to think it's feasible. JMHO

Last edited:
The FBI agent executing the Logan search warrant I posted above - seems to think it's feasible. JMHO
That was six years ago and he was discounted. We have RA charged with murder and kidnapping, with ties to the crime scene, in custody now who fits the description of BG ( height estimated between 5' 6" to 5'10") and has confessed 5 times already.

The Logan 2nd search warrant (March 2017) said that Logan (BTW, he was 6 ft tall per previous rap sheets) had a stature similar to BG and that he was a farmer in good physical condition. JMHO

FBI Search Warrant and Affidavit for Search Warrant of Ron Logan’s Property.pdf

In retrospect it's interesting to revisit this search warrant for a variety of things from the early days ...

The 6 foot RL was considered to be consistent with stature to BG in height and heavy-setness ... for the purposes of this SW. They also suggest RL's voice is "not inconsistent" with BG's recorded voice.

No found bullet casing from crime scene mentioned (although that can be held back of course here given the crime scene was on RL's property).

Regardless, BG has a long history of being a dude with amazingly flexible height and stature and age IMO.

JMHO

yeah, yer welcome @Cousin Dupree :flower:
I think it's a pointless exercise rehashing what LE already discounted six years ago, but if you and Cuz want to do that, then fine. I only have time to follow the present day case.

Last edited:
I think it's a pointless exercising rehashing what LE already discounted six years ago, but if you and Cuz want to do that, then fine. I only have time to follow the present day case.

How many times have cases been solved by going back and reviewing a case. They could have missed something or they simply dropped him after he died.

The video I posted raises a mountain of evidence.

I think it's a pointless exercising rehashing what LE already discounted six years ago, but if you and Cuz want to do that, then fine. I only have time to follow the present day case.

Yes, well, I'm pretty sure it's okay for folks on the thread to think through this 7 year case in their own way.
It's not a pointless exercise for them.

FWIW, I'm fairly certain that the trial will review the entire 7 year investigation, its twists and turns, such as things like leaving out the bullet casing evidence found at the crime scene in a SW for weapons in March 2017.

JMHO

Yes, well, I'm pretty sure it's okay for folks on the thread to think through this 7 year case in their own way.

FWIW, I'm fairly certain that the trial will review the entire 7 year investigation, its twists and turns, such as things like leaving out the bullet casing evidence found at the crime scene in a SW for weapons in March 2017.

JMHO
No problem. I personally don't have time to rehash 7 years and am just following the present day RA and MW cases. Cuz already called it pointless in his post 4221 so I was echoing his comments too.

Last edited:
Agreed on the time. It looks to be 30 minutes one way to get the fish.

Also, just a general detail thing for everyone. Ron Logan was 77 at the time of the murders. There is a huge difference between 70 and 77. :)
No way would a 77 year old be on a decrepit bridge with rotting and missing wooden planks.

@GrandmaBear I have found the attorney that you like to watch (Scott Reisch) and he is discussing, the latest in this case. It looks like his videos are on this platform now.

JMHO
The video I just posted says that Gull is pushing the speedy trial window thing so that could be the trial could start within 70 days. That could mean a May start date.

The video I just posted says that Gull is pushing the speedy trial window thing so that could be the trial could start within 70 days. That could mean a May start date.

(y)

So long as Gull recuses soon, May is possible. Otherwise, (I'm concerned that) we're likely to have yet another schedule detour with the appellate. JMHO

Last edited:
His ex wife said he was afraid of heights.

I'm curious as to when an obvious alcoholic that's 77 years old becomes "fit" according to the FBI. IMO, he was railroaded.

The whole vibe of hysteria coming from LE from day 1 up through now really bothers me.

ohhhhhhhhh ex-wife not on that SW, is she? lol.

And ... I'm not going to ask you for a link.

I can appreciate the argument that Logan is too old to be BG, but ... I think the interesting thing here is LE went after him suggesting that he was ...

It's pretty clear that - for LE - EVERYBODY that owns a pair of jeans and a carhart is BG. :innocent:

Last edited:
What were the wrong times? He left at around 2:30 pm, drove himself to Lafayette and got back about 6 pm. The driving time alone would be about an hour and a half which gave him 2 hours in Lafayette. Before that, on the same day he was caught driving on the camera at 12.30 pm at the waste transfer station on his own anyway, so that's what did it for him.

So, according to you, a 77 year old cleared out junk and took it to a waste station at 12.30 pm then drove to Freedom bridge and was seen on the trails and bridge between 1-2pm, was caught on camera on the bridge kidnapping the girls using RA's gun at 2.15pm. He subsequently undressed them and murdered them, redressing one in the other's clothes and staged the murder scene on his own property, then walked from the murder scene away from his property (2.30 to 4pm) back to his car at Freedom bridge, drove back to his property and vehicle to clean up and drive to Lafayette arriving approx 5 pm to purchase some tropical fish, returning home by 6pm to be there to answer his door. It's just not feasible.
I'm trying to catch up with at least the last couple of pages so you probably already had it said or mentioned, the trip would be more like 20 to 30 minutes one way from what I googled. Of course I only did a general Delphi to Lafayette and sounded like about 20 to me but I guess depending on where in each city you are coming from and going to and the route, or traffic it could be longer. An hour and a half I'd say is over what it would take or that would at least be max with all conditions terrible, traffic, lights, roads, whatever. We don't know when he went and how long he was there as far as I know but I can only guess LE found out what they could on that. I think he was there longer too. I wouldn't run that far for one errand to a fish store at my age even and I sure won't be doing it when I'm his age.

As to your second paragraph, I agree. It's not just not feasible, it is with meaning no offense to emu almost laughable as is him running for fish after a big planned murder and get together with buddies at his place to commit one.

ohhhhhhhhh ex-wife not on that SW, is she? lol.

And ... I'm not going to ask you for a link.

I can appreciate the argument that Logan is too old to be BG, but ... I think the interesting thing her is LE went after him suggesting that he was ...

It's pretty clear that - for LE - EVERYBODY that owns a pair of jeans and a carhart is BG. :innocent:
No, she isn't. Typically, the authors of search warrants only use information that leans their way.

I hear you on the jeans and Carhartt angle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom