LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Shall we spin the RA competency roullette wheel again? :thinking:

:giggle:
Not sure what you mean. Is this you being sarcastic LOL? When the D is worried about the MH of their client, it could indicate a problem with his ability to make good decisions for himself. This is a man that was wetting down and eating his legal papers just a short while ago. Mind you, I can well understand him eating that F memo. A whole new meaning to eating your words.

Not sure what you mean. Is this you being sarcastic LOL? When the D is worried about the MH of their client, it could indicate a problem with his ability to make good decisions for himself. This is a man that was wetting down and eating his legal papers just a short while ago. Mind you, I can well understand him eating that F memo. A whole new meaning to eating your words.
/s
I kept hearing he was faking it.

Prosecution's Motion for the Court to Sanction for Defense for press release and leaks.

Allen Verified Info of Contempt.pdf

TLDR:
In Sections 15 and 18 and 21 ... I feel like there's some new info on the leaks/Westerman front that we did not know before..

I'll reference these below and comment... all just my thoughts & IMO.

Here in Sec. 15 there IS something that is new info for me. Who this 2nd civilian is - is not evident. I'd need to know who b/4 knowing if this was a concern.

New Section 15 - Westerman AND another "civilian" proof read the FM. (Don't know who, this is likely irrelevant.)

New Section 18 - New info explains MRC's leaks to reddit and/or youtubers, JMHO. And it explains Murder Sheet's "sourcing" for their inside scoops during that time. This new info confirms the relationship between Fortson and MRC. Some of that I was extrapolating, but now it's officially confirmed for me. As Murder Sheet explained, MRC was their source. So, this new info also confirmed for me the quality of Murder Sheet's sourcing. JMHO.

(Not new Section 21 - My sense is this is a common practice for attorneys; Westerman was a regular and experienced consultant for Baldwin. Note that Baldwin's never been faulted for his Westerman working relationship by any reviewing authority. There's no allegations of Baldwin to Forten discussion. So nothing newly confirmed for me regarding Westerman as consultant, with Westerman reviewing discovery as Baldwin received it, etc. I'll also note that the Westerman trial- is about Westerman conversion of photos; Baldwin charges relating to gag order violations have not materialized.)

Sect 21 NEW: Westerman confiding in Forten slowly over time ... is new confirmation, I think. Then it seems Forten over time leaks to MRC. And MRC leaks to YT creators/public. I sense we're getting a better picture of why Forten may have felt so terribly distraught.

Generally:

McL does not suggest that Baldwin knew anything about Forten (or Westerman and Forten or Forten and MRC). It seems that if the investigation had discovered that connection, McL would report it here ... Not only would McL report it here, he'd have provided it for the AG and Gull and for the SCOIN hearing. So, this did not happen. So I think this puts to rest that the LE investigation found Baldwin directly involved with the leaks.

McL wants Sanctions like Baldwin's counsel offered to settle the hobson's choice a while back. Plus McL gets it all on the record. Seems weird (opportunistic) timing tho?

JMHO

Last edited:
I am concerned about this judge staying on.

wthr said it will be Judge Gull that would decide to remove herself?

Yeah, isn't that weird Ima? I mean, this is your state, right? LOL. Get after that!!

(This isn't how it works in my state. So I'm teasin' ya but ... I'm also confused about how that's supposed to work?)

This is a 3 ring circus.

We need justice for Libby and Abby, and we need a fair trial beyond reasonable doubt.

Unbelievable.

I think of closing my eyes to this case b/c it's this is a slow, snowy, never-ending car pile-up ... and isn't that what you are supposed to do in a car-pile up? Just close your eyes?

Prosecution's Motion for the Court to Sanction for Defense for press release and leaks.

Allen Verified Info of Contempt.pdf

TLDR:
In Sections 15 and 18 and 21 ... I feel like there's some new info on the leaks/Westerman front that we did not know before..

I'll reference these below and comment... all just my thoughts & IMO.

Here in Sec. 15 there IS something that is new info for me. Who this 2nd civilian is - is not evident. I'd need to know who b/4 knowing if this was a concern.

New Section 15 - Westerman AND another "civilian" proof read the FM. (Don't know who, this is likely irrelevant.)

New Section 18 - New info explains MRC's leaks to reddit and/or youtubers, JMHO. And it explains Murder Sheet's "sourcing" for their inside scoops during that time. This new info confirms the relationship between Fortson and MRC. Some of that I was extrapolating, but now it's officially confirmed for me. As Murder Sheet explained, MRC was their source. So, this new info also confirmed for me the quality of Murder Sheet's sourcing. JMHO.

(Not new Section 21 - My sense is this is a common practice for attorneys; Westerman was a regular and experienced consultant for Baldwin. Note that Baldwin's never been faulted for his Westerman working relationship by any reviewing authority. There's no allegations of Baldwin to Forten discussion. So nothing newly confirmed for me regarding Westerman as consultant, with Westerman reviewing discovery as Baldwin received it, etc. I'll also note that the Westerman trial- is about Westerman conversion of photos; Baldwin charges relating to gag order violations have not materialized.)

Sect 21 NEW: Westerman confiding in Forten slowly over time ... is new confirmation, I think. Then it seems Forten over time leaks to MRC. And MRC leaks to YT creators/public. I sense we're getting a better picture of why Forten may have felt so terribly distraught.

Generally:

McL does not suggest that Baldwin knew anything about Forten (or Westerman and Forten or Forten and MRC). It seems that if the investigation had discovered that connection, McL would report it here ... Not only would McL report it here, he'd have provided it for the AG and Gull and for the SCOIN hearing. So, this did not happen. So I think this puts to rest that the LE investigation found Baldwin directly involved with the leaks.

McL wants Sanctions like Baldwin's counsel offered to settle the hobson's choice a while back. Plus McL gets it all on the record. Seems weird (opportunistic) timing tho?

JMHO
Section 15 is important because it states a copy of the F memo and the side by side crime scene photos were provided to Westerman and another individual for review. So why would Westerman need to take photos in the conference room at all if he had already been provided with them in the F memo?

I often wondered what was meant by side by side crime photos but now it is clearer that they probably were actual crime scene photos next to Odinist graphics for the purposes of illustrating the F memo.

This motion is probably what was going to happen back in October when Gull had the in chambers meeting.

So MW  was still working for Baldwin, as a consultant and, as I thought, he had a hand in the F Memo, even if it was only as a reviewer. I too wonder who the second person was that received a copy. Was that RF?

Section 21 appears to show there was a long ongoing sharing of information from R&B to MW (as a consultant), who then consistently leaked it to RF.

The earlier leak to BW, who also leaked it on, is also confirmed in this motion, so now we have to see how this all plays out in Gull's court and if it is going to further delay the trial.

What a clusterf***.

Are the D going to resign or offer pro bono all over again, I wonder? Gull recusing herself is not going to solve this, so I don't think that will happen.

I think I can see what MW's defence is going to be. He will say that, as a consultant, he already had access to these side by sides, so he didn't actually convert anything.

Last edited:
Yeah, isn't that weird Ima? I mean, this is your state, right? LOL. Get after that!!

(This isn't how it works in my state. So I'm teasin' ya but ... I'm also confused about how that's supposed to work?)
How does it work in your state, out of interest?

Hey LOL, I dont remember posting that already this morning.

Yep my state LOL. I don't understand how its suppose to work either, I mean its not like she's going to say 'yea ok your right, I'll remove myself' LOL.

There's some stuff in that contempt motion I'm kind of wondering about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom