LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Noting:

It appears there's NO mention of RA's confessions in this interview.

But we now have #s (weight loss) as to the severity of RA's rapid weight loss, and his weight gain recovery to date.

Noting:

It appears there's NO mention of RA's confessions in this interview.

But we now have #s (weight loss) as to the severity of RA's rapid weight loss, and his weight gain recovery to date.
Just my own opinion, while the lower weight is probably correct, I think they are way overestimating his original weight. That's Violet Beauregarde territory.

My opinion based on I'm 5'5" and 132 lb.

Just my own opinion, while the lower weight is probably correct, I think they are way overestimating his original weight. That's Violet Beauregarde territory.

My opinion based on I'm 5'5" and 132 lb.

This is just me, but ... I feel it's reasonable to assume that the Allen County's Chief Public Defender doesn't go on TV and lie about knowable facts (like weight records) when he makes a point of quoting RA's weight to the pound. That Lebrato's memorized these facts suggests it's a health-related issue that they (his counsel) were carefully watching. JMHO

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Allen’s Former Defense Attorney Doubts He'll Get a Fair Trial | Court TV

(Barb McDonald, court TV, Lebrato)

The (former) NEW D (Gull's homies) are now off the case ... and on Court TV.
Lebrato just had a TV interview expressing support for RA and the Old D's theory and the Old D.
(At the same time, Lebrato supports Gull as Judge.)

8 PM special tonight on Court TV with the fuller Lebrato interview w/ McDonald

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Allen’s Former Defense Attorney Doubts He'll Get a Fair Trial | Court TV

From LeBrato on the videotape linked above, at 2:26:

.. followed by LeBrato referencing the Odinist guards.

Is LeBrato linking RA's treatment in prison ... to Odinist sacrificial murder(s) in Delphi?
There's so, so much between that leap. Unsaid.

JMHO

I saw the teaser on CourtTV that @Olenna saw. The former, temporary, attorney says he believes there is a lot of evidence backing the Odinist theory. The full interview is at 8pm tonight on CourtTV.

I watched Tom Webster last night and am going to finish his tonight. Was a relief to listen to one with logical and intelligent thoughts on it all. He doesn't know it all but I often think he understands the law better than most talking head attorneys or agents. He certainly can see things far more clearly.

By the way, the fact your kids or some such went to an Abby and Libby Memorial Park thing is not enough reason for a judge to recuse. Our judge attended the same church as the murderer in our case and live in the same tiny village as that guy--same village that housed the only church too. That isn't enough and that's the judge himself NOT his children. B & R sound like first year attorneys sometimes with the things they think should matter.

No time to catch up as always but popped in to share his and recommending it. I needed his unique sense of humor and his sanity compared to the others out there lol.

This is just me, but ... I feel it's reasonable to assume that the Allen County's Chief Public Defender doesn't go on TV and lie about knowable facts (like weight records) when he makes a point of quoting RA's weight to the pound. That Lebrato's memorized these facts suggests it's a health-related issue that they (his counsel) were carefully watching. JMHO
Well it would also be reasonable to assume the esteemed Allen County Judge Gull could conduct herself properly, but here we are.

JMHO and quick recall b/c no time - but I'll reference where this info we've already seen came from:

IIRC, Murder Sheet called Holeman and arranged for MRC to confess to ISC's Holeman (that he obtained crime scene photos and distributed them to various youtubers, and others). (from: MS episodes on MRC and leaks)

Gull told McL (in an email) to arrange for an immediate leaks investigation. (from: see the exhibit papers submitted to SCOIN by RA) and McL said he was in touch with ISC's Holeman. Holeman is an LE-investigation witness in the RA case and led the initial leaks investigation (those first interviews w/ Westerman, Forten, MRC).

At some point before Westerman's arrest, the investigation had been transferred out of Carroll County (Holeman's jursidiction) to Westerman's county and we saw charges come out of that other county. (was it Johnson Co maybe?) (from Westerman case filings and obvious change from Carroll County)

IMO, neither McL nor Holeman could involve themselves in investigating a matter involving the trial they were prosecuting (or a witness in). But, initially, it appears that is what happened. We don't know at what point the investigation was transferred away from the team involved in the Allen trial.

We'll probably see more arguing about those serious ethical mis-steps by McL and possibly witness Holman; perhaps we'll learn more about how many mis-steps went forward before the Westerman matter transferred out from under the supervision of parties to the Allen trial.

McL's contempt motion was super-vague on all of the above - sources and dates. Of course all Westerman matter discovery is under seal.

JMHO
I guess they eventually determined that the crime occurred in Baldwin's offices so that is why Johnson County took over. Maybe they didn't know the origin of the leak (MW) at first.

And how come they can keep Westerman's case sealed ok, without any accidental leaks on purpose?

Last edited:
It isn't. It was through a search warrant investigating Westerman. There is no reason NM should have that.
It is shared by Westermann and Baldwin though right?
It isn't. It was through a search warrant investigating Westerman. There is no reason NM should have that.
He's investigating a leak of data from his own case. Of course he would have it wouldn't he? Its violating his gag order.

JMHO and quick recall b/c no time - but I'll reference where this info we've already seen came from:

IIRC, Murder Sheet called Holeman and arranged for MRC to confess to ISC's Holeman (that he obtained crime scene photos and distributed them to various youtubers, and others). (from: MS episodes on MRC and leaks)

Gull told McL (in an email) to arrange for an immediate leaks investigation. (from: see the exhibit papers submitted to SCOIN by RA) and McL said he was in touch with ISC's Holeman. Holeman is an LE-investigation witness in the RA case and led the initial leaks investigation (those first interviews w/ Westerman, Forten, MRC).

At some point before Westerman's arrest, the investigation had been transferred out of Carroll County (Holeman's jursidiction) to Westerman's county and we saw charges come out of that other county. (was it Johnson Co maybe?) (from Westerman case filings and obvious change from Carroll County)

IMO, neither McL nor Holeman could involve themselves in investigating a matter involving the trial they were prosecuting (or a witness in). But, initially, it appears that is what happened. We don't know at what point the investigation was transferred away from the team involved in the Allen trial.

We'll probably see more arguing about those serious ethical mis-steps by McL and possibly witness Holman; perhaps we'll learn more about how many mis-steps went forward before the Westerman matter transferred out from under the supervision of parties to the Allen trial.

McL's contempt motion was super-vague on all of the above - sources and dates. Of course all Westerman matter discovery is under seal.

JMHO
I don't think either Holeman or Mcleland have been unethical at all. I think you are seriously looking sideways at this. It is Baldwin, Rozzi and Westerman who have purposely leaked these details in the F memo and to disseminaters and podcasters in direct violation of the gag order.

Then the next thing they will say is that the case against RA has been compromised by this leaking, which they were behind. Don't forget the stuff that was sent months earlier too, to someone unconnected to the case, who also disseminated it.

It has been carelessness at times, (the leak to BW) but also deliberate too (the F Memo), despite the gag order, they did not respect it.

I have never seen so many talking heads on a case that supposedly has a gag order on it. It is crazy how it has just mushroomed. They have to shut it all down somehow.

I saw the teaser on CourtTV that @Olenna saw. The former, temporary, attorney says he believes there is a lot of evidence backing the Odinist theory. The full interview is at 8pm tonight on CourtTV.
Oh so more violation of the gag order coming right up......

It's getting farcical, all the podcasts and TV specials, and ghoulish TBH.

It's probably down to the lack of alcohol in prison that he can no longer guzzle down at will while posing in front of mugshots.

It's a private conversation. It doesn't violate the gag order.
Once he puts it in a document and puts it on a computer though, who knows what else he did with that document. We know what happened to the crime scene pics. Its carelessness with the evidence. Like sending stuff to the wrong Brad. It is easily done and just not protecting the evidence, not respecting the gag order and safeguarding the evidence.

Well it would also be reasonable to assume the esteemed Allen County Judge Gull could conduct herself properly, but here we are.
I don't really see what she has done wrong. Now we see all that she has been trying to prevent, with these defence clowns who are leaking stuff as much as they can get away with. We now have the new old lawyers discussing the case publically too.

Last edited:
I don't really see what she has done wrong. Now we see all that she has been trying to prevent, with these defence clowns who are leaking stuff as much as they can get away with. We now have the new old lawyers discussing the case publically too.
The prosecution isn't lily white here.

I agree. Unless I am completely wrong this is what I see:
Old original lawyers had crime scene photos and other evidence spread out on a table in an unsecured room. Non-lawyer friend of theirs is given or obtains access to the room and photographs the p[hotos and other evidence and leaks them online.
Judge removes original lawyers from case when the above is discovered. New D lawyers learn that prosecution and LE have at least 4 RA confessions on tape from jail admitting he killed the girls. These tapes will 100 percent be presented to, and played for, the jury by the pprosecution. New D lawyers realize the case is a no-win situation and want out. Old lawyers want back on the case and are reinstated.

Gull is a former prosecutor with years (decades) of experience. Her specialty was prosecuting homicides, including child murders, sex crimes, and violent felony cases, including childhood SA cases. Not only prosecuting them, but was the division head of that department in the prosecutor's office before becoming a judge. She has won awards for her work.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom