LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he should have had those screenshots of Baldwin's private communications for starters.
He was dealing with all the leaking at the time in the middle of the night before they knew who was responsible. We don't even know where they came from do we? Who leaked them or provided them to McL, for instance?

He was dealing with all the leaking at the time in the middle of the night before they knew who was responsible. We don't even know where they came from do we? Who leaked them or provided them to McL, for instance?
I believe the screenshots came from the investigator. Westerman's charges aren't in Carroll County, so there was no real need for McL to receive them. Baldwin admitted he consulted with Westerman on case strategy. Essentially, McL is trying to say protected work notes are a violation of a gag order.

I believe the screenshots came from the investigator. Westerman's charges aren't in Carroll County, so there was no real need for McL to receive them. Baldwin admitted he consulted with Westerman on case strategy. Essentially, McL is trying to say protected work notes are a violation of a gag order.
They are not in Carroll County now, but when the leak surfaced it went across state borders to Texas and McL was investigating along with LE. At that time they did not even know it had come from the defence but after speaking with MS and giving the Texas guy immunity, they found out and tracked back the sources. Those screenshots obviously showed what happened. I haven't seen them, have you?

They are not in Carroll County now, but when the leak surfaced it went across state borders to Texas and McL was investigating along with LE. At that time they did not even know it had come from the defence but after speaking with MS and giving the Texas guy immunity, they found out the sources. Those screenshots obviously showed what happened. I haven't seen them, have you?
The prosecution claims the screenshots contain case discussion. No, I haven't seen them.

Did you watch it and what did you think? I know you support the O theory.

I liked it. He came off as genuine, in his belief in Allen's innocence. He said he believed that one of the kids was killed ritualistically, and the other was just killed.

I don't know where people are getting the five confessions from RA. AFAIK, there are only two. One to his wife and one to his mother. Coincidentally, the Odinist guards tased him twice "For not following directions".

The Warden had to know about the guards patches beforehand. How could he not? Unless he doesn't have a handle on his men.

Also, where are the reports of his eating paper coming from? Who saw that?

Also, why would he admit to being there at two different times, years apart? His story never changed. There's too much hinkiness around this case. I thought so from the beginning. The Sheriff finally arrests someone for the killings a few weeks before an election.

He also doesn't look like BG to me or the cops at the beginning. @Olenna has said his height was measured at 5'0" and 5'4" at two different places. Two people, RLs cousin and a woman who knew him well (she was sleeping with him) identified BG as Ron Logan.

The first and second picture don't look like RA to me at all. However, it doesn't look like RL either. How they got any image out of that footage is beyond me. Did they send it to NASA?

They don't have his DNA or fingerprints from the scene that they do have DNA and fingerprints left behind. Have they tried running the DNA through a familial site? I think not. They either don't want to know who's DNA and fingerprints they are,or they are incompetent.

Even though they have unidentified fingerprints and DNA, they are saying RA acted alone.

There are too many questions and not enough answers.

There was a leak in the case and things went out to SM channels. The sides in the case are the prosecution and defense so why wouldn't the prosecution see or know of what is found or going on that could affect the case or violated court order?

Case notes a guy had that B never once said was working for or with them, he was simply a friend who came into his office to visit and unbeknownst to him took photos or photos of photos.

Now it is coming out that was hardly the case at all nor was all known to us which if I look back I always figured it wasn't and there was more known in the investigation or that would be than we knew but before it even came to that point B & R had to create a new blizzard to distract, delay it, hope it went away or figure out how to deal with it.

Not sure how it is work product when it was never said MW worked for them but the opposite was implied if not basically said. Just a friend and FORMER emploiyee. Even if it was though, not sure it would apply here.

As far as I know not all is considered work product and it is about the only thing protected from discovery and there are even things that apply to if you put it in writing or send it, etc. as I recall. Found it out in our case. Not only that it is between the members of the teams to be considered that. Like the known detective on the prosecution side. Not some guy never known by the Court or prosecution to even be on B & R's team.

I think that's a hard sell.

Way behind as always. Just read the last couple.

And WHO put RA at 5'0?? Who is making wide ranges now as to height...

I liked it. He came off as genuine, in his belief in Allen's innocence. He said he believed that one of the kids was killed ritualistically, and the other was just killed.

I don't know where people are getting the five confessions from RA. AFAIK, there are only two. One to his wife and one to his mother. Coincidentally, the Odinist guards tased him twice "For not following directions".

The Warden had to know about the guards patches beforehand. How could he not? Unless he doesn't have a handle on his men.

Also, where are the reports of his eating paper coming from? Who saw that?

Also, why would he admit to being there at two different times, years apart? His story never changed. There's too much hinkiness around this case. I thought so from the beginning. The Sheriff finally arrests someone for the killings a few weeks before an election.

He also doesn't look like BG to me or the cops at the beginning. @Olenna has said his height was measured at 5'0" and 5'4" at two different places. Two people, RLs cousin and a woman who knew him well (she was sleeping with him) identified BG as Ron Logan.

The first and second picture don't look like RA to me at all. However, it doesn't look like RL either. How they got any image out of that footage is beyond me. Did they send it to NASA?

They don't have his DNA or fingerprints from the scene that they do have DNA and fingerprints left behind. Have they tried running the DNA through a familial site? I think not. They either don't want to know who's DNA and fingerprints they are,or they are incompetent.

Even though they have unidentified fingerprints and DNA, they are saying RA acted alone.

There are too many questions and not enough answers.
This article explains the 5 confessions and the discovery paper he ate. Once he saw that discovery paper he ate it and then called his relatives to confess.

Tom has a video discussing the timeline of BG and RA on the bridge you may be interested in.

This article explains the 5 confessions and the discovery paper he ate. Once he saw that discovery paper he ate it and then called his relatives to confess.

Tom has a video discussing the timeline of BG and RA on the bridge you may be interested in.

"The suspect – who was on police radar back in 2017 but slipped through the net for more than five years due to a clerical error – also confessed in jailhouse calls to his mother, the documents state.

In total, court documents state that he confessed at least five times.

Following the bombshell 3 April call with his wife, Mr Allen broke the tablet he used to call and text people and has not communicated with people in months, the documents state.

In a dramatic court hearing earlier this month, both the prosecution and the defence revealed that Mr Allen had made “incriminating admissions” about the murders in the seven months since his arrest – but the nature of those confessions was not previously known."

That's five times during two phone calls. There's also this:

"But the investigation is far from over with officials saying that they believe Mr Allen may not be the sole person involved in the killings."

Why do the police insist now that he acted alone?

To keep going with my conspiracy theory, it sounds like he had been dosed with acid. (I've had experience with it.) The two Odinist guards tasing him twice and the two phone calls is more than coincidental in my opinion.

I guess we'll find out more at trial.

What else is on the tape? Maybe some of the killing. That would explain why the PD is holding it back.

"The suspect – who was on police radar back in 2017 but slipped through the net for more than five years due to a clerical error – also confessed in jailhouse calls to his mother, the documents state.

Following the bombshell 3 April call with his wife, Mr Allen broke the tablet he used to call and text people and has not communicated with people in months, the documents state.

In a dramatic court hearing earlier this month, both the prosecution and the defence revealed that Mr Allen had made “incriminating admissions” about the murders in the seven months since his arrest – but the nature of those confessions was not previously known."

"But the investigation is far from over with officials saying that they believe Mr Allen may not be the sole person involved in the killings."

To keep going with my conspiracy theory, it sounds like he had been dosed with acid. (I've had experience with it.) The two Odinist guards tasing him twice and the two phone calls is more than coincidental in my opinion.

What else is on the tape? Maybe some of the killing. That would explain why the PD is holding it back.
There were more than 2 phone calls. It says calls (plural) to his mother.

Also. Acid?

I watched both of Tom's. He entertains RA being guilty or not and looks at things as they are. I appreciate his sanity. I don't always agree with him either but he mostly sees things for exactly what they are that those who want to believe otherwise ignore.

Popped in. Read the last three posts only. No time to go back and no one would appreciate me responding to what are now old posts and i'm going to guess they are much the same anyhow.

ACID now?

Last I knew you doubted the five confessions now you cite them. Yeah, we'd all like to hear them, the context and see afterwards and more.

Go listen to some Tom Webster. By the way he remarked on what he thought of anyone thinking RL is BG and more re that.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
There were more than 2 phone calls. It says calls (plural) to his mother.

Also. Acid?

Just another element of the theory. People dosed on acid unknowingly have a tough time with things. If the guards did that, it might explain the false confessions. (If that's what they are.) I only know of two phone calls. Do you have proof of five?

Just another element of the theory. People dosed on acid unknowingly have a tough time with things. If the guards did that, it might explain the false confessions. (If that's what they are.) I only know of two phone calls. Do you have proof of five?
What you pasted says he confessed in calls (plural) to his mom.

Where are you getting the acid doses from? Also why do you think they are false confessions?

We don't have proof of the five but we know a man who does. Do you believe anything? Do you believe he ate his discovery paperwork ? Now that is really looney tunes, right there IMO. Reading what he did has sent him over the edge - hence the confessions, because he knows his wife and mother will see that paperwork in court. I think he is going to take a plea deal to keep the details from them.

So this is all in your speculation and imagination now that RA was given ACID and had it forced on him by the guards right?

By the way the five confessions come from the fact he confessed to his wife repeatedly, more than once in their phone call. And then confessed to mom too.

ACID? Come on emu. Speculation is one thing but a wild imagination is another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom