LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The day after SCOIN decision; so on the 19th Jan.
Supreme Court aside, Labrato hadn't filed his motion to withdraw as counsel, nor had Gull signed it on the 19th.

I think he should have waited for i dotting and t crossing to occur completely before doing an interview. Yes, yes, I know it didn't air until afterwards. I don't care.

EXCLUSIVE: Richard Allen’s Former Defense Attorney Doubts He'll Get a Fair Trial

from same article - under the court TV video clip. More Lebrato:

IMO - "it's not just a coincidence." That's a big swipe there to the LE investigation suggesting politization of the investigation and charging decision ... FWIW.

JMHO
IMO it's not just a coincidence all the crap was  released leaked in the first place. This case needs shutting down so nobody can discuss it, probably including us.

Last edited:
Noting:

It appears there's NO mention of RA's confessions in this interview.

But we now have #s (weight loss) as to the severity of RA's rapid weight loss, and his weight gain recovery to date.
Like I give a s**t he lost weight then gained it. Its justice for the victims and family I care about. He has had freedom to drink and put on weight for more than 5 years since the murders. He's probably now trying to change his appearance. He's a Jekyl and Hyde character, I think.

Last edited:
I agree. Unless I am completely wrong this is what I see:
Old original lawyers had crime scene photos and other evidence spread out on a table in an unsecured room. Non-lawyer friend of theirs is given or obtains access to the room and photographs the p[hotos and other evidence and leaks them online.
Judge removes original lawyers from case when the above is discovered. New D lawyers learn that prosecution and LE have at least 4 RA confessions on tape from jail admitting he killed the girls. These tapes will 100 percent be presented to, and played for, the jury by the pprosecution. New D lawyers realize the case is a no-win situation and want out. Old lawyers want back on the case and are reinstated.

Gull is a former prosecutor with years (decades) of experience. Her specialty was prosecuting homicides, including child murders, sex crimes, and violent felony cases, including childhood SA cases. Not only prosecuting them, but was the division head of that department in the prosecutor's office before becoming a judge. She has won awards for her work.

Completely agree.

Supreme Court aside, Labrato hadn't filed his motion to withdraw as counsel, nor had Gull signed it on the 19th.

I think he should have waited for i dotting and t crossing to occur completely before doing an interview. Yes, yes, I know it didn't air until afterwards. I don't care.
They all want their 5 minutes of fame.

Yes, I had same thought. At first. Then, per the 8 pm extended interview on Court TV, Barb McDonald told Vinnie that Labrato sought and received Gull's permission to do this interview. watch Vinnie's show from last night 8 pm for reference.

The prosecution isn't lily white here.
They are prosecuting a double child murderer. I don't see them doing much wrong at all and I have seen no motions have been filed against them. The defendant currently has 4 or 5 top attorneys all on the public purse, working on his case and all they can come up with is the F memo and leaks from unlicensed sources. It's laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

Yes, I had same thought. At first. Then, per the 8 pm extended interview on Court TV, Barb McDonald told Vinnie that Labrato sought and received Gull's permission to do this interview. watch Vinnie's show from last night 8 pm for reference.
I am really surprised if that is the case and I don't know what to make of it all. Personally I think she should have not given permission, but she is already under fire.

Oh, I'd love to see that in writing.

Hearing set on prosecution motions only.

Order Issued
Court orders the State's Motion to Amend Information, filed January 18, 2024, and the State's Verified Information of Contemptuous Conduct, filed January 29, 2024, set for hearing on February 12, 2024, at 9:00 a.m. in the Allen Superior Court. Court will issue a Transport Order to have the defendant present.
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ

Order Signed:
02/01/2024
02/01/2024Transport Order Entered

Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ

Order Signed:
02/01/2024

They are prosecuting a double child murderer. I don't see them doing much wrong at all and I have seen no motions have been filed against them. The defendant currently has 4 or 5 top attorneys all on the public purse, working on his case and all they can come up with is the F memo and leaks from unlicensed sources. It's laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

You've already convicted him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom