LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I know that, so why are you mentioning this?

I don't think this took under two hours and by one person. I think the girls may have been taken up to RL's farm for awhile. So the timeline is not as small as we think. So he may have been at work when the BG corralled them., but not while they were being killed. I'm not buying everything the prosecution is selling wholesale. There is no reason Gull should still be the judge here.

I don't think this took under two hours and by one person. I think the girls may have been taken up to RL's farm for awhile. So the timeline is not as small as we think. So he may have been at work when the BG corralled them., but not while they were being killed. I'm not buying everything the prosecution is selling wholesale. There is no reason Gull should still be the judge here.
I wonder why RL was not mentioned in the FM?

IMO, they all know he didn't have anything to do with it.

In the WM3 case, officers went back and changed their reports so it would fit with the prosecutors theory.

I'd want footage.
Although I do think RA is the right guy they have on trial, I do agree with wanting the footage. I find it very strange. Seems to be a lot of things strange about this case. I do hope when the trial starts its explained. I hope they have more evidence than they are saying at this point, if not I'm afraid he will be found not guilty.

The WM3 case is a terrible injustice to the boys that were on trial. and a terrible injustice to the young boys that were murdered. They didn't even care that they had the wrong guys on trial.

Although I do think RA is the right guy they have on trial, I do agree with wanting the footage. I find it very strange. Seems to be a lot of things strange about this case. I do hope when the trial starts its explained. I hope they have more evidence than they are saying at this point, if not I'm afraid he will be found not guilty.

The WM3 case is a terrible injustice to the boys that were on trial. and a terrible injustice to the young boys that were murdered. They didn't even care that they had the wrong guys on trial.

I've had problems with this arrest since day one. I'm not saying he didn't participate at all, but the more things move on, the hinkier it gets to me. Allen's arrest came before a Sheriff's election. That's one thing that makes me :thinking: as well as a great many other things. I'm positive that more than one person was involved and that RA isn't BG.

I also think that in this case it's a just get a guy and convict him. Who cares, the pressure is getting too intense.

I've had problems with this arrest since day one. I'm not saying he didn't participate at all, but the more things move on, the hinkier it gets to me. Allen's arrest came before a Sheriff's election. That's one thing that makes me :thinking: as well as a great many other things. I'm positive that more than one person was involved and that RA isn't BG.

I also think that in this case it's a just get a guy and convict him. Who cares, the pressure is getting too intense.
I know you have Cuz and I have questions too that make me go back and forth. I just hope they have more than they are saying to convict him.

You need to check his alibi then, if you think it is doubtful and not keep asking me. I know about his alibi as it has been discussed before. You are changing the facts of their deaths to suit your own theory. D has now tried to get rid of Gull three times unsuccessfully and she has been cleared by the SC who have said they cannot bring it to them again.

In the WM3 case, officers went back and changed their reports so it would fit with the prosecutors theory.

I'd want footage.
It's interesting that you'd reference the WM3 because as anyone familiar with that case knows it was the prosecution whose theory of motive was human sacrifice!
Anyway, to me, lost footage doesn't serve to negate the state's evidence against their client and so what's the defense doing but wasting time?

It's interesting that you'd reference the WM3 because as anyone familiar with that case knows it was the prosecution whose theory of motive was human sacrifice!
Anyway, to me, lost footage doesn't serve to negate the state's evidence against their client and so what's the defense doing but wasting time?
I completely agree re the time wasting. I don't know enough about the WM3 case to comment about that.

Whilst looking over the development of the KK and RA connection I came across this article. It explains that several of KK charges were dropped, just before the arrest of RA. It is interesting to read this again. It also has the BG video and audio in the article. Take a look/listen.

IMO, it makes it unusable. If you don't have the footage then you can't enter anything about it, including transcripts into evidence. I know that's not how it works, presently, but it should be that way. The defense isn't wasting time it's making another point for appeal. I find it really hinky that they had a problem with these recordings.

IMO, it makes it unusable. If you don't have the footage then you can't enter anything about it, including transcripts into evidence. I know that's not how it works, presently, but it should be that way. The defense isn't wasting time it's making another point for appeal. I find it really hinky that they had a problem with these recordings.
While I'm not jazzed the recordings are gone, I highly doubt anyone said a word to implicate themselves.

I am sure they will have transcripts or notes but D or P can just call them to give evidence of what they said in the lost interviews, but D won't because they will be worried about them dissing their Odin murder theory. They are hardly going to agree with it, are they, because it implicates them in the murders.

find it really hinky that they had a problem with these recordings.
(Now, I haven't followed along with the court proceedings but) I actually wouldn't be surprised if video interviews were lost, why would I, why would you? I don't find it hinky, consistent maybe (lol!), inept but not suspicious, I mean, I have reasons to think the former but no reason to think the latter.

(Now, I haven't followed along with the court proceedings but) I actually wouldn't be surprised if video interviews were lost, why would I, why would you? I don't find it hinky, consistent maybe (lol!), inept but not suspicious, I mean, I have reasons to think the former but no reason to think the latter.
I don't think it is suspicious either. These people were cleared based on alibis. It is only because defence have them in there hinky F memo. I don't understand why these people haven't sued them. Is it allowed to just pick brand new suspects and libel them like that? Is it protected or something?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom