LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Cuz is pointing out that these boys were railroaded by the law and the courts. It can happen to anyone.
He quotes it in every case though. So it can't be relevant in every case and I certainly dont think it is relevant in this one. Too much evidence points to RA and we haven't seen everything yet. Direct evidence he was there by his own admissions as well as witnesses confirming it, the ballistics, the item from the CS found at his house etc.

Convenient.
If it was an RA interview I would agree. Don't you maybe think the D chose these guys for their Odin theory because their interviews were lost? It would be interesting to know when the D became aware of it. Now if the interviews were lost after the O theory was brought up, then I would agree, but these items were taped over in the first week of the investigation. We know how crazy that first week was. Also, Ives was the prosecutor then - has he said anything about it ?

He quotes it in every case though. So it can't be relevant in every case and I certainly dont think it is relevant in this one.
The only comparison I see with that case occurred the other way around, that is, rather than the defense with a cockamamie theory of the crime based on misinterpretation, it was the prosecution.

Latest document from D. Not sure if it has already been posted.. Apologies if it has.
So I need to file a petition for clarification as to why the defense needs clarification, lol!
Seriously, what are they asking for, a hearing of a/the hearing? :confused:

So I need to file a petition for clarification as to why the defense needs clarification, lol!
Seriously, what are they asking for, a hearing of a/the hearing? :confused:
I dunno. I couldn't be bothered to read it. It's getting ridiculous the delays that are happening now.

The relatives must be so sick and tired of it and the original judge who recused himself is probably thanking his lucky stars.

He quotes it in every case though. So it can't be relevant in every case and I certainly dont think it is relevant in this one. Too much evidence points to RA and we haven't seen everything yet. Direct evidence he was there by his own admissions as well as witnesses confirming it, the ballistics, the item from the CS found at his house etc.

No I do not. This video is new as of the 14th which was yesterday. The Grizzly video is the best because it takes the first video and breaks it down into legal analysis.

I don't understand how it's "convenient" for anyone but the defense.

And the perp. The PD in Delphi carry the exact same type of gun that was tested on the expelled cartridge. I'm now starting to believe that someone on the force was involved.

And the perp. The PD in Delphi carry the exact same type of gun that was tested on the expelled cartridge. I'm now starting to believe that someone on the force was involved.

You change your mind with the wind. Its RL, it's the Odinists, now it's LE. RA was the only guy on the frigging trail. He admitted it himself, that he went to the bridge then sat on a bench and all at the same time as the girls turned up. They went on to the bridge and he knew he had them cornered. If RA wasnt BG, how come he didnt see either the girls or BG, because he was there at the same time by his own admissions?

Last edited:
You change your mind with the wind. Its RL, it's the Odinists, now it's LE. RA was the only guy on the frigging trail. He admitted it himself, that he went to the bridge then sat on a bench and all at the same time as the girls turned up. They went on to the bridge and he knew he had them cornered. If RA wasnt BG, how come he didnt see either the girls or BG, because he was there at the same time by his own admissions.

Having a police officer involved doesn't clear the Odinism thing. One or more of the cops could be Odinists.

No, when you find 22 minutes you can watch it. Because a lot of it is what I've been saying, but you need to hear it from experts.
Sorry but I don't have time to watch a video then watch another one breaking down the first.

Also you have been saying a lot. Including saying RL was involved, they were taken elsewhere then returned, that RA was framed because of the sheriff election, that Odinists did it despite them having alibis, that LE have framed him and deliberately lost witness video statements.

So which of that does the video back up?

Knowing what we know now, it is really interesting to recap by reading this heavy.com article

From this article:

3. A Search Warrant Into Another Suspect Revealed the Girls’ Bodies Were ‘Moved & Staged’; Ricky Allen Is a Licensed Pharmacy Tech​

WISH-TV obtained a March 17, 2017, search warrant, which was filed just over a month after the girls’ bodies were discovered.

richard allen

FacebookRichard Allen.

It gave some details of the crime scene, which authorities have been tight-lipped about.

It says the bodies were “moved and staged” and that “a large amount of blood was lost by the victims at the crime scene. Because of the nature of the victim’s wounds, it is nearly certain the perpetrator of the crime would have gotten blood on his person/clothing.”

According to WISH-TV, citing the search warrant, two articles of clothing from one of the girls were missing from the scene, leading authorities to believe they may have been taken as a souvenir.

On a true crime page devoted to the case, people were discussing a 2020 thread on 4Chan in which people called the killer “Richard.” One poster on that thread, which has a lot of disturbing language and comments, explained, “I believe the origin of the Richard meme came from a couple weeks ago in one of these threads when an anon claimed to be from the town. He seemed knowledgeable about the case and accidentally name dropped Richard. When other anons pressed him on Richard, he backtracked hard and claimed it was an autocorrect mistake or something. Now we call the murderer Richard.” It’s not clear whether this is just a coincidence.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom