LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
So this appears to be a lot of youtubers content they are providing as evidence presumably of other people leaking stuff. I don't really see how this absolves them of leaking the CS photos but then I guess we shall have to see how it pans out in court. I notice they mention the suicide guy's name with some others one of whom I have not heard of so I may look him/her up.

Thanks for finding and posting this. Very interesting.
It is. I don't trust anything in this case any longer but it can't be ignored. We shall see.

I will also say the entire leaking and other sh*t that has went on, I think leaves many out and has not been gotten, as far as we know, to the bottom of. I wouldn't even say YTers so much as podcasters and all, like Murder Sheet. One thing I will agree with and agree with Olenna on is them. I love they got us info like on the KK thing and more but they were oddly front and center with the defense leak but did the right thing and turned over the info but they are always part of who gets such info but they aren't the only ones by a long shot...

Defense leaks and intent had a chain and to me that is so obvious it frustrates me that others don't see the intentionality of it.

Now we have what appears to be a tit for tat and if true, and I have learned as I said to wait and see with this case, then that needs to be addressed too if through WRONG channels the info was obtained. Like if the judge told the prosecutor, that would be wrong. And in that case, as I've said many a time they all flipping need to go.

But I have learned and will take a wait and see. This is exactly what defense would want and as you say, it doesn't absolve D who should be done from what they've done.

A new blizzard Is wanted and needed and is the pattern so let's see what shakes out.

NM would have to be pretty dam*Ed dumb to file anything with info he couldn't have known any other way but there are other possibilities. And it could be another case and news seemingly easily used to again put a big aha moment in at the same times as a lot of other filings including for speedy trial. Timing again is interesting...

The person that figures a lot in the document is this youtuber by the look of it. I have never heard of him before but this is one of his recent videos. I haven't watched it all, just the beginning but already I don't like the repetitive nature of the presentation. Eg repeating Barb McD's false claim so many times to make the point it was false.

Also a list of the youtubers and other references etc listed in that document provided by Roundpeg. (Thanks @RoundPeg )

• Anthony Greeno’s YouTube episode titled “CRIME NATION – Delphi Murders – WATCH AND REVIEW;
  • Rick Snay on True Crime Investigates;
  • Baldwin e-mail to McLeland re: Professor Turco report;
  • Beaudette’s communications with Angela Sadowski (2);
  • Beaudette’s you tube episode re: Delphi investigation;
  • Beaudette’s communications re: court staff revelations (7);
  • Beaudette’s communication re: disqualification of defense counsel;
  • Documentation of the relationship between Beaudette, Fortson and Cohen (2);
  • Beaudette sending defense work product to McLeland;
  • Beaudette sending information to McLeland;
  • Beaudette identifying source in Delphi investigation;
  • Beaudette posting re: sending information to McLeland;
  • Beaudette posting re: digging dirt on Baldwin;
  • Beaudette posting re: working with law enforcement and prosecution;
  • Beaudette email of McLeland asking Beaudette to delete everything;
  • Barbara McDonald on Court TV with leaked investigation information;
  • McLeland e-mail to defense re: Prof. Turco report;
  • Leaked search warrant affidavit prior to unsealing;
  • Sgt. Holeman communications with Teri Williams and/or “SecretKeeper”;
  • You Tubers “Frankmeister” and “Sleuth” video;
  • You Tube “The Inquisitor True Crime” claiming leaked communications from Rick Allen;
  • Teri Williams posting about inside information of crime scene and of the investigation.
  • October 22, 2022, YouTube videon of Baudette discussing his knowledge of a bullet at crime scene and knowledge that a gun was found at Rick Allen’s house when that information was still under seal and a week before unsealed;
  • E-mail exchange between Judge Gull and Attorney Rozzi re: accidentally misdirected e-mail;
  • Baldwin e-mail to Judge Gull 10-9-23;
  • List of media dissemination by State actors;
  • Julie Melvin documents;
  • You Tube video titled A Reckoning in Carroll County
This below seems extreme ....... is there a Lee Kerr in the Prosecutor's office?

• Beaudette email of McLeland asking Beaudette to delete everything;
(ETA I took the filed date and time out as that got in there by mistake - it was from the top of the document. Not sure how it got in my copy pasta)

Last edited:
The person that figures a lot in the document is this youtuber by the look of it. I have never heard of him before but this is one of his recent videos. I haven't watched it all, just the beginning but already I don't like the repetitive nature of the presentation. Eg repeating Barb McD's false claim so many times to make the point it was false.

Also a list of the youtubers in that document provided by Roundpeg.

• Anthony Greeno’s YouTube episode titled “CRIME NATION – Delphi Murders – WATCH AND REVIEW;
  • Beaudette email of McLeland Filed: 3/7/2024 2:05 PM Carroll Circuit Court Carroll County, Indiana 2 asking Beaudette to delete everything;
  • Barbara McDonald on Court TV with leaked investigation information; McLeland e-mail to defense re: Prof. Turco report;
  • You Tube “The Inquisitor True Crime” claiming leaked communications from Rick Allen;
  • Teri Williams posting about inside information of crime scene and of the investigation.
  • October 22, 2022, YouTube videon of Baudette discussing his knowledge of a bullet at crime scene and knowledge that a gun was found at Rick Allen’s house when that information was still under seal and a week before unsealed;
  • E-mail exchange between Judge Gull and Attorney Rozzi re: accidentally misdirected e-mail;
  • Julie Melvin documents You Tube video titled A Reckoning in Carroll County

I am out of the loop here as I don't read all posts here at all any longer and did not read roundpeg's. I did read the last couple from @Imamazed just tonight and read the links. I have taken a not going there thing with this thread and don't read it religiously so this is news to me. I watched Tom of course and keep up that way and figure since he follows all that I am up to date.

As far as Barb MacDonald no thank you. So if someone is repeating her, give me a break. In this thread as well awhile back she was being cited as if she is the ultimate person to listen to in this case. Groan... I worry about this world and honestly about have given up on it as to what people buy into.

I am out of the loop here as I don't read all posts here at all any longer and did not read roundpeg's. I did read the last couple from @Imamazed just tonight and read the links. I have taken a not going there thing with this thread and don't read it religiously so this is news to me. I watched Tom of course and keep up that way and figure since he follows all that I am up to date.

As far as Barb MacDonald no thank you. So if someone is repeating her, give me a break. In this thread as well awhile back she was being cited as if she is the ultimate person to listen to in this case. Groan... I worry about this world and honestly about have given up on it as to what people buy into.
He is repeating her to emphasize she is wrong about the bullet being found days later.

I am trying to work out if this is just "sling mud and see if it sticks" as I cannot really see where it is going. Eg. Do two or more wrongs make a right?

At the end of the day they were responsible for leaks of CS photos of two dead teenagers and had already had a slap on the wrist for a previous leak so........

Also a list of the youtubers and other references etc listed in that document provided by Roundpeg. (Thanks @RoundPeg )

• Beaudette email of McLeland Filed: 3/7/2024 2:05 PM Carroll Circuit Court Carroll County, Indiana 2 asking Beaudette to delete everything;
  • Barbara McDonald on Court TV with leaked investigation information;
  • McLeland e-mail to defense re: Prof. Turco report;
  • Julie Melvin documents;
  • You Tube video titled A Reckoning in Carroll County
This below seems extreme and was only yesterday??....... is there a Lee Kerr in the Prosecutor's office?

Lee Kerr. I'm fuzzy on the name but wasn't that a screen name of someone posting all sorts of insider gems?

I don't know what is going on here but I do not agree with this at all as in the fingerprint example. If you talk to a seasoned expert who happens to concur with the State's expert, then why shouldn't that be known? Otherwise what goes on is what does go on called shopping for an expert who will agree with you and say what you need them to say and this is always at the hends of the defense generally and why defense experts are often laughable. I can sure tell you about the ones in our case and a few stories about it as well.

News to me IN has such liberal rules. The days of Perry Mason moments are over in most places and have been for years as all discovery and more must be shared between parties. Just about everything has to be these days with just a few exceptions like work product for one. I know that much. I did not know IN had such different rules/laws.

What Wieneke as much as says here is that it shouldn't matter if a seasoned expert concurs on the imaginary fingerprint example and I disagree. This is not a game, this is justice, and I see nothing wrong with a jury knowing more than one expert agrees on something as it is the TRUTH. Court is largely a game unfortunately.

I agree with a level playing field but that's where it ends. This isn't kindergarten where lately one side needs to be coddled, protected and get to talk to ten experts til they find one who agrees with what is b.s. clearly if it takes that many to find what they call a paid w h o r e to testify for you.

The point is or SHOULD be to have a level playing field to beging with and that's it. The State has to disclose everything almost everywhere and so should the defense have to and they have resisted here.

I also do not agree with ex parte motions in general on any issue.

All that said, if someone advised NM of something he was not to know OR he saw the filing he was not to see, I am fair and that needs to be called out and dealt with definitely.

I'm taking a wait and see because I feel we don't know all of it, isn't that always the case in this case smdh? I find it hard to believe the prosecutor could be so clueless as to cite a motion and what is in it when he knows full well he isn't to have seen it. For all we know the bumbling defense sent him a copy which is standard procedure with most court filings. Not saying that is the case but with what has went on in this case, it honestly would not surprise me. If he saw it in some way like that, it changes it all.

If not, both sides need to go sit down in a corner, pee their pants and get the hell out of Dodge. Defense certainly should and maybe now the prosecutor as well, depending on the outcome here.

If the Clerk mistakenly filed this with open access or provided a copy as they do with MOST thingsi that HAVE to be shared and it is a claimed mistake, believe it or not, I have no humor with that either and the entire case will need to be moved as that is one too many mistakes. IF THAT IS THE CASE. I'm not jumping to any conclusion here because of what we've seen in this case by the defense but I certainly am open to judging all who do wrong if need be, in the same way.

It is a bit too blatant to quote a filing (per Wieneke) one is not to have seen so I suspect there is more to this.

Finally, I said somewhere above, before this news, that I suspect the defense has new help and if they do, like Mr. Wieneke for instance, then I don't know IN's rules, CLEARLY I don't, but I believe that is to be disclosed. They slid MW in AND lied about it or omitted it by him not actually being "legit" help, I guess he was more cash paid or favor paid 'support" staff.

When I said it also prior that like watching Tom Webster is a place of sanity to stay up on this case, I meant it. I care about this case but I don't care to stay in what has become emotional and personal and nasty as if some have personal stakes in the defense attorneys, with the judge or whatever, or get hurt depending on who is attacked. Prosecutor as well. These are the people OF the case and handling the case AND they ARE and should be ACCOUNTABLE and it should not cause personal hurt if someone insults them or does not like their actions. Imo anyhow.

I care deeply about this case and try to remember it is about TWO GIRLS and not everyone else here in the case. TWO SLAUGHTERED GIRLS. And I have no horse in this race other than victim first and justice. It doesn't ruin my day if someone slights any of the legal teams or judge if based on what is seen. And I sure don't take that personally either. I do dislike falsehoods put out as fact and not speculation or opinion which has went on here.

We jump over every new outrageous thing or revelation (like confessions, remember the reaction here to that? I do, before the D came with big distractions and all swung the other way). I am going to take a wait and see here BUT I have no problem with harshly coming down on the prosecutor depending on what results here in explanation.

I will admit that due to B & R's history, and my opinion there, I am not going to leap or assume this is all as it seems with what they say or Wieneke in support of them says.

I think and it seems obvious, there is an agenda going on here and a political one most likely, that cares less about the victims or the defendants. So far I've only seen imo one side causing it and creating it, but again if I see otherwise here, then I have no problem calling out the other side.

Sometimes I think it is too bad that venue can't even go to another state halfway or more across the country.

McLeland may have seen the motion in a list of motions but not seen the contents. What makes the defence think he has seen the contents?

:LOL:
I chuckled too when I saw RoundPeg had fallen for it.
If I keep laughing out loud today my body is going to go into shock from not being used to it. I laughed out loud in the Jon Benet thread too.

Honestly some of these threads could use a light moment or two LOL. Much needed.

Have we seen the prosecutions motion already? Is there a charging document for the contempt charge? Sorry but I am having a brain f@rt and cannot remember.
I watched Tom last night catching up with all of the things til now and was overloaded with that and then saw this. I do know in all he shared much has not been talked of here although I could be wrong as I readily admit I don't even come here and read all posts any more, I just read the ones where I land the rare time I do and don't go back and try to catch up but I know not a bit of conversation I have seen covers what the prosecution has filed or all filings by a long shot. He is my go to and much needed and as I said and you've watched him, he is good for all and has no agenda nor even an opinion on RA's guilt.

There is no sanity in this case and there is a lot of things put out as fact that aren't and more and people get all personal about it. Not just out there but here too.

So anyhow, I don't know, I am part of your brain fart club today. I ingested a lot last night on more than a few cases, this one, Soto and this morning Read and MORE.

These days I go to who covers ALL filings and what is in them like Tom as I don't find anyone actually discusses them here. Or most places honestly. I don'\t get time to read them myself but I sure do go watch those that do and cover them when I get time.

You know what side I fall on but I will say if NM knows things he should not, depending on HOW he knows them, I will come down on him too. I can't help but wait though and think this is some defense smoke, just from experience and what we've seen, but contrary to what I think some think, I am not for corrupt, dirty or anything goes on ANY side. In ANY case.

McLeland may have seen the motion in a list of motions but not seen the contents. What makes the defence think he has seen the contents?
The motion filed by the prosecutor Wednesday refers to the contents of a verified ex parte motion filed by the defense. But the prosecutor is not supposed to know what's in that motion.
As public defenders, Bradley Rozzi and Andrew Baldwin must ask special Judge Francis Gull to approve funding to consult with experts on building their defense strategy for Allen. Those requests come through private ex parte communication between the defense and the court only.

Finishing watchng Tom and did go on to listen to all chat questions and his answers and well worth it. Well still am listening I mean.

I think I'm in love with this young man lol. He is just so calm and grounded and brings me away from the craziness that has gone on in this case. And he is entirely fair on both sides and calls it as he sees it.

I did not know there is, unconfirmed, talk that Rick also confessed to a health care professional AND perhaps the warden in letters... I don't know that I buy it but never heard it before or much at least if I ever did, don't recall it. He didn't say that, someone in chat asked about it.

Tom calls the O stuff for what it is (about what I would or have said about it) as well as some other things but also he does come down on the other side too on other things. He is as anchored, unbiased and nonsensationalistic as one can get and is up on all of it.

I'm here since I am watching Tom on this case.

When the conservation officer came up he said he (I am paraphrasing) has heard different things on when the CO talked to RA and so on and then he like he does as he stays responsible, would not discuss that further but it sounds like he has heard other things re that which aren't talked of/known... Kind of brushed it off. Interesting...

Then there is a chat comment about this will all come down to Snapchat and a motel... This rings some distant bell as far as a motel and I'm not sure why. I know everything under the sun was discussed in this case at JT where I was for most of it and I know I myself have considered the perp went to a motel and showered, changed, went home but it seems to me that tickles some other thought or there was other talk re a motel. Not about Snapchat so much but about a motel... In the interest of new conversation, does anyone else recall anything that would hint at a motel through the past how many years or is it just something that for instance I considered and maybe others did and talked of...?

Then this is interesting, he contacted one of the O guys named AND the guy told him LE had his bank records and so on and that all of these guys seem more upset at the defense for accusing them than they are worried about being arrested (because they did not DO it imo).

I am so lucky Tom does one case and is hardly ever on or I would be in big trouble as I could listen to him 24/7 lol. He just said he is not a true crime follower and he is not which is what is so funny. Ended the show saying he is doing the Oscars and does this thing like a celebrity roast thing critiquing fashion, I may just have to watch that too. :D He says if doing nothing for three and a half hours watch that, not that I will be free but I may have to watch the recorded video even though I don't do Hollywood stuff.

So his next one on case will be the day or night of the contempt hearing on March 18th. Of course he said this before these new filings so perhaps he will jump on before but I woudln't count on it.

I feel at a loss already with his video ending. NOT that I don't have things I should have been doing and need to do now.

O/T sort of other than it is about Tom.

if anyone wants to watch his Oscars roast here is the link lol. I have NO IDEA what he does with that. He is so kind of cool as a cucumber in the Delphi stuff, a few jokes on occasion in is own sense of humor but no idea what he does with something like this... I am going to have to watch it after work or something...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom