LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Now they are playing one of Barb McDonnel's things. Okay. I'm probably done with it.

I did nicely link it for others though who may be more impressed.

Okay so I left it out due to giving a hoot and started getting ready for work and the ex parte thing came up. Prosecution has appropriately withdrawn its motion on learning it was to have been a saled motion, the ex parte one. It is referred to as it SHOULD have been sealed so where does the failure come from.... I't start with did defense file it as shown in a doc Tresir linked a few days ago where such it is to be in capital letters labeled by defense. If they did that which I doubt somehow, then it is on the clerk most likely.

I find these talking heads idiots though for the most part and talking to the wrong issues.

03/11/2024Order Issued
The Court having reviewed Defendant's Motion for Early Trial, now grants said Motion and sets this matter for Jury Trial on May 13-31, 2024, at 8:30 a.m.
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ
Noticed:
McLeland, Nicholas Charles
Noticed:
Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed:
Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed:
Luttrull, James David JR
Order Signed:
03/07/2024

So the fig podcaster send a letter it seems.
I have read part of this but cannot find a good source to post it from yet. Anyone else read it yet?

Ah Roundpeg has got it. It's interesting what he says.

Throwing the Defence accusations under the bus by the look of it.

Last edited:
I have read part of this but cannot find a good source to post it from yet. Anyone else read it yet?

Ah Roundpeg has got it. It's interesting what he says.

Throwing the Defence accusations under the bus by the look of it.
Interested in seeing what the truth turns out to be.

I'm highly interested in the outcome of the 3/18 hearing since Judge Gull had to schedule that speedy trial for May.

03/11/2024Order Issued
Court orders the communication received from Gary Beaudette to Judge Gull on March 8, 2024, copied and sent to counsel of record and the Clerk of Carroll Circuit Court.
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ
Noticed:
Noticed:
Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed:
Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed:
Luttrull, James David JR
Order Signed:
03/11/2024
03/11/2024Order Issued
Court orders the correspondence from Frank Wesseling to Judge Gull on March 11, 2024, copied and sent to counsel of record and the Clerk of Carroll Circuit Court.
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ
Noticed:
Noticed:
Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed:
Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed:
Luttrull, James David JR
Order Signed:
03/11/2024
03/11/2024Order Issued
Court orders correspondence from Melinda Gibbs to the Court, dated March 11, 2024, copied and sent to counsel of record and to the Clerk of Carroll Circuit Court
Judicial Officer:
Gull, Frances -SJ
Noticed:
Noticed:
Baldwin, Andrew Joseph
Noticed:
Rozzi, Bradley Anthony
Noticed:
Luttrull, James David JR
Order Signed:
03/11/2024

Prettty interesting Beaudette saying that some who claim to be witnesses were actually getting things from the defense, etc. I'm going to guess at least one of who he means is MS who always seem to be front and center with info... Paraphrasing, dont' recall exact working but is clear what he meant, that they were working together, they weren't just accidental recipients and so forth is how I took it... And others.

I'm glad speedy trial is scheduled IF it goes off depending on contempt hearing and other actions up til or possible delays depending on who caused by.

I suspect prosecution is ready and if not they will be. A week ago defense wasn't and needed several things and so that's interesting...

I don't doubt judge is fine with having it done as well, it isn't her job to prepare it all although she may have a work load with a lot of rulings and hearings before then but other than that, it is on the parties.

Also interested to see the outcome of the contempt hearing and the things that come out during such.

It's a total guess but the ex parte thing seems to be a big nothing burger, not much more about it and my guess is defense did not file it correctly or label t correctly. I don't know of course but they'd be making a stink otherwise imo. That Wieneke guy might want to think twice before speaking up for them but jmo.

Interested in seeing what the truth turns out to be.

I'm highly interested in the outcome of the 3/18 hearing since Judge Gull had to schedule that speedy trial for May.
Well I imagine they will not now get thrown off the case as the trial is only two months away. Noone else could get caught up in time. One good outcome at least for everyone. I saw that Westerman had asked for his case to be thrown out. Cannot imagine that is likely but it will be interesting if it gets heard before May.

Frank Wesseling
Aka Art of Deduction youtuber

Below is the Reddit link to a copy of Frank's letter to Judge Gull.

Melinda Gibbs is a Carroll County Clerk of Court from another state ( Baudette sent his court correspondence there in error initially )

Last edited:
Well I imagine they will not now get thrown off the case as the trial is only two months away. Noone else could get caught up in time. One good outcome at least for everyone. I saw that Westerman had asked for his case to be thrown out. Cannot imagine that is likely but it will be interesting if it gets heard before May.
I'm not sure that would work that way. If his defense is tossed and done so legitimately, not sure that speedy trial would stand if a new team had to come on. If you have it correct, then it would explain their filing for it before the contempt hearing when just before they didn't have enough time and weren't ready.

Not sure on that one though...

Frank Wesseling
Aka Art of Deduction youtuber

Below is the Reddit link to a copy of Frank's letter to Judge Gull.

Melinda Gibbs is a Carroll County Clerk of Court from another state ( Baudette sent his court correspondence there in error initially )

Interesting. Another one saying certain content creators have relationships with the defense and get info that way.

Not that I'm shocked. Fits with what I've thought and said from day one.

These look like legit filing pages. I'm going to read through it. Just got home so I'm not sure what is going on. :)

03/12/2024Motion To Compel
Motion to Compel and Request for Sanctions
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
03/12/2024

These look like legit filing pages. I'm going to read through it. Just got home so I'm not sure what is going on. :)

03/12/2024Motion To Compel
Motion to Compel and Request for Sanctions
Filed By:
Allen, Richard M.
File Stamp:
03/12/2024

Looks like the D is complaining about evidence being turned over late by the P and is wanting sanctions. Not sure what sanctions they want as it looks like the last page is missing so I'll see if I can find it.

Found it on reddit and it is 18 pages. I read the 3 pages above but cannot face reading the rest of it.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom