LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I think they have 3 phones registering in that circle between hours from like midday to 5 pm or something like that so one could be RL going to the dump, one could be RA and one could be Libby's phone. I guess we won't know until trial.

Also, the D challenged the search warrant and wanted it thrown out so there is a lot of evidence found in that search that they don't want allowed. From what I remember, I think those items would be

1. The Sig Sauer handgun matching the ejected bullet from the crime scene.
2. Many phones were found and listed as taken away from the premises. Hopefully one of those will be his "stock ticker" phone. He could also have had more than one phone with him that day.
3. A bullet found in a keepsake box on a dresser.
4. Some items of clothing from the crime scene were missing and I think they found some during the search.
5. The Blue Carhardt jacket.
6. Boots and gloves.
7. His car and carpet from car.

There's probably more but that is all I can think of for now.
Well that's actually little to worry about with the phones then as I'd hoped. If RA's is one of them, that alone is the key thing. Could be RL, could be someone in the area at noon if that I the time range.

Yeah I've thought ever since the confessions, after seeing evidence, there was something big there RA knew his family would find out and the public in my opinion and that would convinct him. And then the FM just cemented that even further with the whole point being to get the confession out. I don't think it is what we know of like the handgun and bullet, I think it's something we don't know of any perhaps more than one.

I can't recall, were RA and CA there throughout the execution of the search warrant or were they taken to the station for questioning? Do we even know?

A question I have is did defense even look through the evidence they sent with their helpers to deliver to Rick? If they did and there was something really damning in it that was new, shouldn't they have sat down with him and gave him some prep and said you know, there is a concerning thing or two in here that's pretty big and isn't going to be easy to overcome. We want you to know that before you read it, don't get upset, we will deal with it, etc.

I just tend to think Rick read the stuff alone and had no one to reassure him and felt he was going down any which way because they KNOW something he didn't realize they knew found or had. And SOOOO he faced his fate so to speak, knew his mom and wife/family had to hear it from him before they found out about it and gave up.

THIS is the scenario I picture and always have, he had no preparation and no one there to tell him they could do some fancy defense dazzle and he might still have a chance. I think he saw something and felt doomed and scared and knew his family was going to know him for what he really is. To his credit, I guess that shows some kind of conscience or concern for family or maybe it was just the fear of being cut off from any help, support or canteen money for the rest of his life.

There are several reasons I think this and it harkens back, a lot further back some of it. It also fits with the defense and all we've seen before and since. And then their slow response and a weak one when they heard of the confessions and it took some time actually but then the whammy of the Frank's memo fully not edited, made professional, etc. Imo and speculation certainly, they failed their client, and tried to make up for it and show him and convinced him to not take a guilty plea which my guess is would have possibly been his next move.

I could add more as to why I think this but I am aware that it bothers some in almost a too personal way. I'll just say that I don't think they were there for him at all up to that all and weren't much support other than finally trying to get him moved as they couldn't travel that far and hadn't for the most part. All of it was in response to their not taking care of their clie

And it's just my opinion. And one I've had and held for some time and see many a reason that supports it.

Anywhooo.... :)

And it's just my opinion. And one I've had and held for some time and see many a reason that supports it.

Anywhooo.... :)
So you think he found out in April something maybe about the search or the crime scene that they wouldnt be able to explain? Maybe the items of clothing, the gun, the keepsake bullet matching the bullet from the crime scene?

It explains why D worked hard to get the search thrown out.

I think I remember that they had to sit in their car outside the house while the search went on didn't they?

So you think he found out in April something maybe about the search or the crime scene that they wouldnt be able to explain? Maybe the items of clothing, the gun, the keepsake bullet matching the bullet from the crime scene?

It explains why D worked hard to get the search thrown out.

I think I remember that they had to sit in their car outside the house while the search went on didn't they?
I don't know. I think it was something that so ties him that he flat out knew he was done and panicked and confessed. I'm not even sure B & R read it or knew it but came to find out after what he reacted over and then had to do damage control and try to get the warrant thrown out AND distract with the most ridiculous unprofessional filing I at least have ever seen from any attorney.

Sitting in their car sounds right.

I don't know what it is or if more than just one what/thing... Some item that sooooo clearly is Abby's or Libby's? What they took isn't all of it either, it could have been testing results that they have o get the warrant ditched to get the results ditched...

I don't know but I think it CLEARLY made RA think he was done for, it was known what he did and could be proven and he was doomed and so he confessed. And then it took them a bit of time to scramble and at first they had a weak mental state excuse for this confessions (not strong, they barely knew what to do) and then in time they scrambled and had to come out with a big distraction, blow out and effort to get that warrant and all they got from it eliminated.

Whatever IT or more than one IT IS panicked Allen to no end to where he knew his goose was cooked imo.

Did we already know this? It was filed 12th March. Attorneys cry foul.

Last edited:
Did we already know this? It was filed 12th March. Attorneys cry foul.

Yeah. Not new. Seemed to me like a tit for tat for the contempt hearing honestly. I believe it was argued the day of the other things or at least addressed/acknowledged but no ruling yet IF I recall correctly.

Looks like the D is complaining about evidence being turned over late by the P and is wanting sanctions. Not sure what sanctions they want as it looks like the last page is missing so I'll see if I can find it.

Found it on reddit and it is 18 pages. I read the 3 pages above but cannot face reading the rest of it.

Ah we did see it then. I just checked back and am bouncing my post - this is the 18 page motion that @RoundPeg posted that I couldn't bear to read.

Ah we did see it then. I just checked back and am bouncing my post - this is the 18 page motion that @RoundPeg posted that I couldn't bear to read.
Yeah. It's not new. I couldn't read it all either if I recall. Pretty sure Tom covered it too. It's all the same kind of stuff heard elsewhere and before but for sanctions.

I'm just so annoyed. The defense has had to resort to crowdfunding because Judge Gull apparently refuses to approve expert witnesses for the defense. This is just wrong and highly concerning. Everyone deserves a fair trial.

I'm just so annoyed. The defense has had to resort to crowdfunding because Judge Gull apparently refuses to approve expert witnesses for the defense. This is just wrong and highly concerning. Everyone deserves a fair trial.
I thought they had already had expert witnesses approved previously. Is this a recent request for more experts?

I think they are doing the crowdfunding because of the time it takes to get experts approved. I haven't seen any defense funding refused. I admit I may have missed it.

Last edited:
They've had experts and had their reports and opinions, and paid for. This is a failure to support the need for extra stuff likely because it isn't all of what they wanted and more smoke. It's the same old game. Prosecution experts are doctors and such that come in and tell the truth unpaid. Defense experts are shopped for and want more and more pay and sometimes to find one that says or you hope will what they need them to they may have to travel from Canada or something. Believe me we watched it happen.

They have their experts, and their reports. They want funding for more. Smoke. Mirrors. Not fair as they say.

It is what they have been doing throughout. Making the defendant and defense the poor abused not fair situation the point while the big bad giant has it all.

WE had doctors that came in from where the baby died to testify. To TRUTH. It is what they do on top of their jobs every single day. They aren't PAID. The same with the coroner, etc. YES in that case maybe not sure county paid as they do to use for cases they need it for a bigger area coroner that they contract with so paid by contract but for all needs. They aren't PAID WHORES or junk experts.

I think it was in Tom not sure but think so, B & R went on about how they hired a PI well known a good one STATES away but it became where because he did not live nearby it just wasn't doable for him to help them. Yeah. None in your state right or even in a neighboring state...

It is SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

And if they are crowd funding which I hadn't heard, yeah, more show to taint. Who taints the jury pool? And I don't doubt there will be enough idiots out there who donate.

I had not heard this though.

If anyone doubts this, I can tell you QUITE a STORY about our "little" case and the experts for the defense and what happened. It is bigger than how unknown the case is.

Again it is the POOR overworked, underpaid, understaffed defense and the poor poor defendant. SAme old, same old. All of it is the same old thing with the same points of attack and add int he leaks and Frank's memo and intentional other sh*t. It's all a strategy.

This is the article that states Gull would not approve their experts. Personally, I don't believe this unless I see the actual court motion from Gull denying the experts funding.

David R. Hennessy, the attorney representing Allen’s defense attorneys, Bradley Rozzi and Andrew Baldwin, in the contempt case against them, confirmed that he had organized an online fundraiser seeking $25K to pay for Allen’s expert witnesses after learning that the prosecution added experts to their witness list and that Judge Frances Gull would not approve funds for defense experts.

I think I've worked out why they are doing this. It is to pay Hennessy because he is not the public defender, only R and B are on the public payroll.

Here's the GFM. " a fool and his money are soon parted " IMO.

EXPERTS FOR RICHARD ALLEN​

$10,868 OF $25,000 RAISED​

Donate Now
Deadline is May 10, 2024
Tweet
Organized by David R Hennessy Law Office

AT DAVID R HENNESSY LAW OFFICE 11715 FOX ROAD SUITE 400 #180 INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46236

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL EXPERT EXPENSE FUND FOR RICHARD ALLEN. RICHARD ALLEN WAS ONCE EMPLOYED AS A LICENSED PHARMACY TECHNICIAN AT THE CVS IN DELPHI, IN.

ON OCTOBER 31, 2022, MR. ALLEN WAS ARRESTED FOR A CRIME THAT HE MAINTAINS HE DID NOT COMMIT. MR. ALLEN HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF COMMITTING ABBY AND LIBBY'S MURDERS, BUT IS INVESTING EVERYTHING HE HAS TO FIGHT FOR HIS FREEDOM AND FOR JUSTICE FOR BOTH VICTIMS OF THIS HEINOUS CRIME.

HE IS PRESUMED INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY THROUGH A COURT OF LAW AND HAS AN ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO A FAIR TRIAL, WHICH IS CURRENTLY BEING VIOLATED. FUNDS ARE BEING RAISED TO PAY EXPENSES RELATED TO EXPERT FEES AND COSTS.

*DONATIONS ARE NOT TAX DEDUCTIBLE.

DONATION STATS​

188 people donated a total of $10,868.00

RECENT DONATIONS​

Read More

Last edited:
This is the article that states Gull would not approve their experts. Personally, I don't believe this unless I see the actual court motion from Gull denying the experts funding.

David R. Hennessy, the attorney representing Allen’s defense attorneys, Bradley Rozzi and Andrew Baldwin, in the contempt case against them, confirmed that he had organized an online fundraiser seeking $25K to pay for Allen’s expert witnesses after learning that the prosecution added experts to their witness list and that Judge Frances Gull would not approve funds for defense experts.
Here's the GFM.

Groan. I am not even going to look at them and not at the GFM for sure. Not because they aren't good finds but because I limit their b.s. and even this thread.

I can say with most they were looking for MORE for who they already were paid to use and get their reports from. ANd she denied it as they didn't support the need for more money to the SAME expert who had already completed the job for them.

In our case, the attorney was private paid so a LOT different BUT it did NOT stop them from going on about how much it would cost them to fly the only one they could find that would go against 99 others as to what really happened for instance from Canada or California to pay a paid to lie expert. They didn't say that of course but it is what it was and on and on about the cost, trial delayed because of their expert's schedule. Oh my did we find background on them. THey shouldn't have even made it through as experts but ya know, gotta be fair to the defendant. Or more than.

It's interesting what ended up happening though when paid to come and fly in...

It isn't the same but it IS.

The ones who are trying this case in the press and influencing the jury pool are B & R. In every way, shape and form.

Defense has no intent of a speedy trial.

I will say though they've put on one heck of a smoke and mirror and distraction show and circus for a heck of a lot of gullible people and that it's downright disturbing and disheartening to me how many intelligent ones buy into some of it. Or pretend to to play it on their channels and get the attention from it. Grizzly would be a case in point. Not the only though. I can even include some "news" stations back to the Odin stuff, etc. They certainly give them fodder and a lot to use and then oh boy leaks and a suicide.

I'm disgusted beyond belief. Lol you know not at you but I' not watching that one either or looking at it.

Did you see the Murdaugh news?? In the thread?

Of course if the GFM raises plenty of dough then RA wont need public defenders will he? So that's the good side of it I guess.
Well I don't know. Haven't looked at the links. Is it RA's money then or B & Rs for their representation and experts? RA only likely gets it if he doesn't drop them... LOL that's about what I think they did over the confessions...

Disgusting. But you know, to lose even after having all of that if they get it, is even more fitting should that happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom