LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This video explains the two sketches, sort of. Take a look. Only 54 seconds.

Just looking again at the side by side. That is sooooo him. They got him pretty darned close and well with that sketch. I could point out all the things but pretty sure I have prior in thread. And that one voice things, NEVER have I been so over the top sure with all the people compared through the years like with him. Not going to watch it, just can't, haven't caught up with all or life tonight, a lo very long day and I stupidly got about two hours sleep last night and have many more hours ahead and long days.

Yeah, I noticed that date.

I actually think sketch 1 is a ringer for RA.
I know it is rare we agree but in this we do. That is him, they got it really close with a lot of details. Impressive. I actually just said as much but hadn't seen your post yet.

I never thought they looked remotely similar.
Sketch two looks nothing like bridge guy, they can say what they like, or like RA. Sketch 1 does. They were trying a new avenue and giving this one a go is mostly what it was imo to see if it spurred any new tips or recognition as they'd had years with the first one and gotten nowhere and this was the other description, etc.

And Carter was very vague and intentionally confusing many a time of whether they were the same man or not and so on. And Carter is ISP. As they also said in that post, they dont' have to share their investigative techniques and that is what this was imo. They'd had nothing new, offered us little, the video and sketch had been looked at to death and no arrest or progress. So they or some probably said why NOT try this one and see what we get, if anything...

For me, this is just another old rehash that has all been gone over before but with trial looming I get it and myself was saying also that her differing description from the others I have to wonder about and hear her. I think she's wrong quite honestly or recollection, eyesight, etc. is a problem. And she likely saw the same guy all the others did, her take was just diffrerent.

Anyhow, I'm going to pass on much of it, as to spending a lot of time although I am reading the posts. She will as they all will be a witness, I'd guess and we will see then what we think. IF THIS THING IS EVEN AIRED, RECORDED, etc. It had better be, if here is a bigger public interest case I don't know what it is. Daybell is up there and Boyce erred imo of not doing Lori's. Not the cams in Chad's are much and witnesses arent' show anyhow.

It is so past time this change imo. And I honestly think it should be required. Who did I hear talking the other night about how outrgeous too it is that our federal court NEVER has a camera, etc. I was a lawyer or someone in LE, I forget who.

Anywhooo...

I suggest everyone watch this. As Grizzly says: It's not disrespectful. We want the person or persons who actually did it convicted. She also thinks there is a lot of "reasonable doubt" in this case.
I gave her I think five or ten minutes the other night. I'm fair every once in a blue moon I give another chance. Nope. Probably the last time too. She was explaining and backpedaling a bit. I think she has perhaps had some flack. Not surprised.

It's also interesting that we know so much of what allegedly ties him to the murders, except for DNA and fingerprint evidence. If they had it, they'd release it, JMO.
No they would not. And that's not all evidence that the defense is avoiding either or the "gold". YOUR Vinnie who I am wavering on with his new show, I shall see, said just a day or two ago DNA is not DIRECT evidence. Now that one caught me a bit, I don't 'know that I've ever thought about it or heard anyone say that. And you know what, he is right on that one. He explained it a bit and I was like yeah, of course it isn't. Direct evidence is FEW things.

Regardless you aren't thinking of nor considering all the other things that would be pretty significant bombshells. You are stuck in that rut. Tell me does such match RL? or an O?

If RA had ONE piece of clothing from the girls from THAT day, one photograph from that day, etc. he is beyond TOAST. And like HE77 that would be shared. This was a sealed and gagged type of case from infancy almost except B & R forgot that.

Prosecution has shared NOTHING they dont' have to with the public.

And defense not long ago said my interpretation was oh sh*t we didn't know they had this evidence or that was in there. That isn't what they said but it pretty much is my interpretation of what they did say and how they didn't know it when they filed this or that back when and it wasn't something good for them from the claim. I forget in what filing.

And then they said similar about his mental health records from the DOC or medical records, whatever. You'd think THEY would be up to date and have known what as in RA's records but apparently there was stuff they didn't.

IN my opinion these two have never done their job nor been on top of it.

It's my opinion. I know not all will agree and that's fine. However, many do and not just in here but out there.

Well, I'll say this, that might be the onlk two page not wandering document I've seen the defense file. I wonder who drafted it lol. And who drafts the others.

They state as fact the statements were involuntary and then they also talk of mental and psychological coercion and then on page two say that he was physically coerced.

Of course none of these statements are proven facts and since they are talking of many statements now those are pretty blanket statements about I guess every single confession? PHYSICALLY COERCED?

Did they hold his mouth open and say talk? That one makes no sense to me. Does this mean whoever they all were, I forget, that an inmate physically forced him to confess to him, a warden held the pen in his hand and made him write letters to him (this rumored, not sure if fact?), a doctor did and so on or whoever they all were. I forget other than an inmate and of course mom and wife and who did the physically force him? Or do they mean guards did, so guards physically somehow forced him to confess to an inmate and mom and wife and so on?

None of this is known fact and with all so far, I don't see where they have much chance with this or of providing these claims.

There is video or should be and recordings. If there isn't with the ones they are NOW conjuring and stating that don't match, then I don't give them one bi of belief and if there is but it is AFTER he confessed to wife and mom, they are out the window for me as well as he was trying to undo damage and give ones with intentionally wrong facts. The known ones need to come in and whether B & R and RA want other likely false or intentional ones to help him get out of the others, kept out, I'm fine with that lol.
The document claims they were initially using inmates at his door as guards and the early confessions were made to them, apparently. This was before the eating of the discovery incident and the confession calls to wife and mother.

Just looking again at the side by side. That is sooooo him. They got him pretty darned close and well with that sketch. I could point out all the things but pretty sure I have prior in thread. And that one voice things, NEVER have I been so over the top sure with all the people compared through the years like with him. Not going to watch it, just can't, haven't caught up with all or life tonight, a lo very long day and I stupidly got about two hours sleep last night and have many more hours ahead and long days.
They overlay the two sketches and it's a dead ringer for him.

I'm not doing Grizzly. She has the victims' families upset I take it and I am victim first and their families. I'm so not surprised either. The woman started off or seemed mto with an ability to look at all but she's lost it.

But if Allen's being railroaded, his family members aren't victims? I'm sorry if she's opening up the problems with the case, and it upsets the families because she's pointing out that they may have gotten the wrong guy, they should be happy. Because they should want the REAL killers to be convicted.

I understand that when someone gets arrested, a lot of people think, that's it. Unfortunately, many people who are arrested are innocent. I know this is a horrible thing for them to go through. She's not Alex Jones lying about the whole thing. She's using facts to question the case.

It's also interesting that we know so much of what allegedly ties him to the murders, except for DNA and fingerprint evidence. If they had it, they'd release it, JMO.
It seems to me that the only info we know about that kind of evidence comes from the Ron Logan search warrant, that they collected "unknown fibers" and "unidentified hairs" and that there was the likelihood of blood transfer to the perp and in this particular instance, his vehicle.

The document claims they were initially using inmates at his door as guards and the early confessions were made to them, apparently. This was before the eating of the discovery incident and the confession calls to wife and mother.
I only saw the two page motion which had no such details in it. I read some posts about some of the other, don't think I saw the document that that was all in though.

Those inmates or one is the same one that wrote the letter. And it could easily be said now that this happened then by RA, by the inmate or by the defense and/or a combo. Also why is it we are only now just hearing of it then? That is forever ago and nary a mention ever. It smells just on that basis. Reeks in fact. They mentioned long ago and inmate guarded and there was his letter and yet neglected to share this?

So anyhow, nothing about that shows me it was said long before and in fact hints that it wasn't said as it was never brought up until now, yet the inmate guarding was brougth up as was his letter. the time frames also differ then quite a bit and just when was he having psychosis and when was he not. Depression leading to psychosis (eyeroll) or whatever.

I see no evidence or substance here so far whatsoever. Do you know what an inmate told me yesterday? Or six months to longer ago or a year? That the sky was falling and Chicken Little stopped by and told him. No sorry, no recording of it and I don't know why I never mentioned it before or he didn't. But it's true because I said so and he does too.

Nah, doesn't work for me. However, I guess we will see. Or see nothing that can back it up other than the word of an inmate and possiby RA. However, RA can't really confirm it without taking the stand......

They overlay the two sketches and it's a dead ringer for him.
You mean the young and old one or Allen's real pic and the old sketch as that is what I am talking of. I didn't read or watch most links. And I'm going on two days now with doubt five hours sleep toal in two nights lol and so am not apt to anytime soon.

I've looked at both schedules back when and saw much on both, etc. IF that is what you mean. I've seen the similarities show and seen few as well. I dismiss the second one quite honestly as either it is the same guy and she is just off on it or she has some reason for doing this. I think she's just off and on questioning, we will likely find out why.

But if Allen's being railroaded, his family members aren't victims? I'm sorry if she's opening up the problems with the case, and it upsets the families because she's pointing out that they may have gotten the wrong guy, they should be happy. Because they should want the REAL killers to be convicted.

I understand that when someone gets arrested, a lot of people think, that's it. Unfortunately, many people who are arrested are innocent. I know this is a horrible thing for them to go through. She's not Alex Jones lying about the whole thing. She's using facts to question the case.
RAilroaded because he places himself there and his bullet was found there? No, they are not. Is he dead or slaughtered? No. Not the same and not even close and he is not being railroaded. BG is a dead ringer for him as is his voice on top of it. He and you, etc. and others have to explain too many things and that is when it doesn't fly. And come up with something different for each different thing and not one cohesive thing that covers all the problems.

Those doing podcasts and MOST have actually shut up in large part and she was pretty quiet for awhile too on this one are crazies that have jumped on **** at all this imo obviously b.s. And of course grown her viewership and $$$ during the height of it. Tom is a good balance, he is SANE and cares less about any of that, $$ or views. And he quite often is not complimentary towards Gull, towards the prosecution nor has he convicted RA. And goes the other way as well when fair. Grizzly, Defense Diaries and so on are going with and on the train that uses the sensationalism and she is smarter than that as to what to believe and so it is for one reason. Choo choo, train has long since left the station.

I also guarantee you the families if upset have good reason and know more than we do. Do you know how many people thought there was no case and no murder in ours where we knew there was but just had to wait while he went on with is life, and stay silent and the day we FINALLY got to post the 5 or 6 a.m. press release we were told would be coming, the reaction by people of WHAT??!!!!! We will see at trial. And I can't WAIT to see Cathy Allen's interviews either. And a lot more.

I have little doubt here about RA. LOOK at it.

As far as if they are arrested, that's it and many are innocent. Yeah, yeah. Almost all of them per you? There's so much here without us even knowing all it isn't even funny. Even some here who do feel some things are wrong re where he is and other things still feel he is the perp. You haven't missed that have you?

I don't know if you watched the one I am talking of with Grizz. Like I said I gave it five or ten minutes and one could tell the flack she got.

She is using facts? On both sides? Really? And what facts exactly from the defense? I have yet to see many or any.

There were a few varying things said as to why the 2nd sketch and who or what it was supposed to be about, very confusing explanations.
I don't think I tried to make sense of what they said (lol!) but what I think is clear is that for the first two years, they were confident with that first sketch.

It is clear to me the girls saw RA and their descriptions are pretty much matching BG/RA.
Yeah, he said he saw them, too, that they were the only ones he saw.

I take her more lightly than I do the others and of course Libby's video and the first sketch. They all alignt pretty well. I don't necessarily believe she was there or saw him but I think her memory, description and sight is off. He is pretty much placed where he is by all the others and time frame sewing him in. AND of course he places himself there.
She was definitely there- her car is on video showing when she arrived and when she left.
As I recall, her vehicle is shown leaving the area at almost precisely the same time as the abduction.

IMO they have got the right guy. As a minimum, he admits he was there, with the same clothes and voice as BG, his bullet is at the scene, he and his car was seen by numerous witnesses, his voice matches the video and he has confessed. That's all from him and I am sure there is more we don't know too.

If he is innocent, why has he confessed?

You mean the young and old one or Allen's real pic and the old sketch as that is what I am talking of. I didn't read or watch most links. And I'm going on two days now with doubt five hours sleep toal in two nights lol and so am not apt to anytime soon.

I've looked at both schedules back when and saw much on both, etc. IF that is what you mean. I've seen the similarities show and seen few as well. I dismiss the second one quite honestly as either it is the same guy and she is just off on it or she has some reason for doing this. I think she's just off and on questioning, we will likely find out why.
The 54 second video I posted takes the old guy sketch and overlays the new guy sketch with it then puts it side by side with the pic of RA and it is a complete match.
This video explains the two sketches, sort of. Take a look. Only 54 seconds.

IMO they have got the right guy. As a minimum, he admits he was there, with the same clothes and voice as BG, his bullet is at the scene, he and his car was seen by numerous witnesses, his voice matches the video and he has confessed. That's all from him and I am sure there is more we don't know too.

Ask the thousands of people who have falsely confessed.

I don't think I tried to make sense of what they said (lol!) but what I think is clear is that for the first two years, they were confident with that first sketch.

Yeah, he said he saw them, too, that they were the only ones he saw.

She was definitely there- her car is on video showing when she arrived and when she left.
As I recall, her vehicle is shown leaving the area at almost precisely the same time as the abduction.
I think they were confident in it from the start and honestly think they stayed that way and still are (the ones with brains anyhow0 but that is where I said she was kind of insistent or wanted to know why hers hadnt' been put out, etc. I supposed had they not, now a defense would be crying about that, that there was another sketch but it was never put out and they can't, because it WAS. Probably a bit of a Catch 22 for LE. I've never taken to nor believed in the second sketch or description but did wonder when they were giving very confusing reasons for it if it could have been a pair since they led us in a confusing bunch of things to speculate re the other sketch. However, it was come to be found out this was her description or so it seems.

Yeah she was there and with the very right timing too and that is all important. I even thought of like what if he had his hood down or did something a bit difference with his appearance when she saw him but just minutes later Libby had him on camera and so likely not... I guess we are just going to need to see what she says and how they explain it. I need to go see the link Tresir put up and see the overlay where they are both the same man. That may show me she DID see the same guy.

Because he's guilty as the evidence says he is, he saw it and he knew they had him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom