LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you provide the extracts of these depositions from the FM and provide the exhibits?

Re: Tresir's request above, I'll respectfully respond (and provide links) for anyone on this thread interested in (and not allergic to ;)) referencing the dep excerpts foot-noted in the hefty Franks memo.

Links below:
  • The 132 page Franks Memorandum is on the docket and provides (foot-noted) LE deposition extracts.
  • Also on the docket, the 2 page FM-accompanying Exhibit and Deposition List (link below).

Note: The full exhibits (and depositions) are not on the docket available to the public. Just the list. (likely confidential). Thus, the only way to read excerpts from the deposition is by accessing the Franks Memo.

I'd recommend downloading both docs in searchable pdf format.
If you wish to quickly locate excerpts of depositions that are embedded in the the Franks memo text, I'd recommend:
a) download the FM pdf; search for the deposed's last name ... or ...
b) peruse the FM's footnotes only, page by page. for LE deposition excerpts.

For interest, I've cut/paste the list of Law Enforcement Depositions further below - a quick look at which LE members were deposed and referenced in the FM. Also I searched through the FM to pull a list of footnote references to Holeman, just to give you an idea of the degree of quoting.

The following docs are downloadable and searchable:

Franks Memorandum
Memorandum in Support of Motion for Franks Hearing.pdf

(open the Memo, read footnotes, read quotes that footnotes reference)

Exhibit List, Deposition List. 2 page list
List of Exhibits Included in Franks Hearing Memorandum.pdf

From the above - the LE Depositions that are quoted in the Franks' memo:
List of Depositions
A. Jerry Holeman Deposition 2023.08.10
B. Anthony Liggett Deposition 2023.08.08
C. Roland Purdy Deposition 2023.08.21
D. Tobe Leazenby Deposition 2023.08.09
E. Kevin Murphy Deposition 2023.08.10
F. Ryan Winters Deposition 2023.08.23
G. Undercover Trooper Deposition 2023.08.23

Below is a list of FM footnotes that give some idea of the # of references to the Holeman deposition. The page/line references refer to the Holeman deposition pages (a confidential doc). No link as I made this list quickly from the Frank's Memo as a courtesy. The reading ... is up the the reader.

Holeman deposition. p. 63, lines 7-20.
Holeman deposition. p. 64, lines 19-25.
Holeman deposition. p. 63, lines 7-10.
Holeman deposition p. 64, lines 9-25.
Holeman deposition. p. 63 lines 7-20.
Holeman deposition. p. 62, lines 7-20.
Holeman deposition. p. 65, lines 6-8.
Holeman deposition. p. 65, lines 9-12.
Holeman deposition. p. 65, lines 1-3.
Holeman deposition. p. 63, lines 10-20.
Holeman deposition. P 123-130.
Holeman deposition, p. 172, lines 4-5.
Holeman deposition. p. 79, lines 6-7.

Well I'd agree on that as far as waiting for a P response BUT there's no clarity yet either whether he needed to be Mrandized. As well as whether he was, wasn't and all the other fine little details that play into such. Both RP and Tresir gave some examples and decisions but each case is different as is say a local court and higher court and also a lot of minutia as to what is considered custody, interrogation, freedom to leave, volunarily answering questions, etc.

In other words, none of know sh*t yet and so we are back to what seems to happen a lot, a lot of big whatever and then it becomes clear that some take defense filings as fact and the entire enchilada of fact. No?

EVEN iif he was arrested later that day, that only tell us that and cuffed later that day. And quite honestly I haven't even seen proof of that yet. Not doubting it but simply saying all I have is people saying that and defense referrals. ANd one who claims he went to Carroll that day and one that claims he was at ISP for two days.

The Miranda thing is a matter of Indiana regulation; YET, IMO, something like this is procedural and is tempered by local practice. I think the Court will have some discretion here, and as mentioned, I think there was larger purpose in getting this issue and these recordings in front of Judge Gull at the time she's making rules of evidence decisions... JMHO

Well I think it does matter - whether he was in custody for two days solid prior to arrest or not. Also, when did they eventually get the car back? Is that known? Was KA hanging around for over 2 hours waiting for RA or did she go home and then RA bring his car back. If he was mirandized on the 13th, he wouldn't need it again on the 26th as the earlier one would cover it wouldn't it? This is just half a story ATM.
Don't recall coming across the car being returned and have seen no reference to KA on the 26th other than she went to ISP w/ RA to retrieve a car and did not speak w/ LE herself.

Lets delve into this theory that he was given his Miranda at ANY point before, wouldn't one have the common sense after that to not talk to them knowing they are possibly going to use anything against you? He was already warned that they were going to when he was Mirandized prior. Even IF he was supposed to be given it again, he should have used it as a warning.

I've provided information as to the different miranda requirements - and Indiana regulations - as to non-custodial interviews and custodial interrogations.
Defense motions argues no, the miranda on the 13th for a non-custodial interview is - technically transferrable to a non-custodial interview days later. But it is NOT transferrable to a custodial interrogation days later. i.e. different miranda rules for these different types of interview/interrogation ... custodial/non-custodial.

My comments here are technical; I do think - practically speaking - the Court can consider local practice in their decision making here ... hopefully documenting her thinking rather than issuing instant denial.

One critical consideration is that the car pick up was clearly a ruse to get RA into an interrogation that resulted in taking him into custody. JMHO

Last edited:
Don't recall coming across the car being returned and have seen no reference to KA on the 26th other than she went to ISP w/ RA to retrieve a car and did not speak w/ LE herself.

I've provided information as to the different miranda requirements - and Indiana regulations - as to non-custodial interviews and custodial interrogations.
Defense motions argues no, the miranda on the 13th for a non-custodial interview is - technically transferrable to a non-custodial interview days later. But it is NOT transferrable to a custodial interrogation days later. i.e. different miranda rules for these different types of interview/interrogation ... custodial/non-custodial.

My comments here are technical; I do think - practically speaking - the Court can consider local practice in their decision making here ... hopefully documenting her thinking rather than issuing instant denial.

One critical consideration is that the car pick up was clearly a ruse to get RA into an interrogation that resulted in taking him into custody. JMHO
I think if she just denies it without a hearing they can object during the trial and possibly force one. From what I have read, they have to object (if denied without a hearing), for Miranda appeals purposes.

And I'll I'm saying it's that we can't go by anything on that page because it isn't an official document for SOME reason. There is no excuse for them to use this one, no matter who attached it. It's just a sheet of paper with words on it the way it is.
Looks like DA provided courtesy of prepping signature paperwork for DA/Judge's signatures when submitting the PCA to the Judge. Not the signed copy, obviously. IMO.

Last edited:
"You'd think if all so corrupt they WOULD have wanted it...
RA under control by them in their own jail..."
Huh? Did you miss the revelation the one of the sheriff's went
out to the prison, and may have tried to talk to the defendant
(without his lawyers present, and they didn't even find out about
this until much later after it happened), also, maybe the sheriff
didn't go to the prison to talk to the defendant - but rather to talk
to those in charge at the prison to discuss how he wanted the
defendant to be 'treated'....

Going back through the thread and found this!!

Oh, I;m not arguing if they should have or should not have had to again. My point was for RA and he should have had an inner voice that should have reminded him of that happening prior plus with them lying to him about why he was there. I just can't fathom this not registering with somebody at least a little bit is all.

Oh, I;m not arguing if they should have or should not have had to again. My point was for RA and he should have had an inner voice that should have reminded him of that happening prior plus with them lying to him about why he was there. I just can't fathom this not registering with somebody at least a little bit is all.
I think we're all super savvy because we follow crimes.

The day of the week they went to get the car was a Wednesday - the 26th. He was charged two days later on Friday morning - the 28th. The PC was Monday the 31st.
You are a peach for determining that. I ran out of time. Even though I am back here in the thread I already know the date of arrest has been determined as sI was able to read some new posts from today during break. It still doesn't tell us however If he was Mirandized, needed to be and whether he was in custody or just talking willingly/given some questions.

He was taken into custody later that day from what all sounds like.

I'll highlight it for you. I understand your busy schedule. :) I, too, have a job. Plus watch grandchildren, attend their sporting events, and volunteer almost full time for my city. Go go go. Back in a jiffy.

It was filed because the court released it.

Used the widest, brightest yellow for ease of eyesight. Of particular note: document prepared on the 27th. "Defendant in custody."

View attachment 21896
I don''t doubt you work hard and are busy, never said others are not. I'd guess you younger than I though as I've done all that stuff or much of it over the years. My grandkids are nearing graduation, of course the baby wouldn't he been but was robbed of all that with her. Not sure of your point with it, when I am going to work I honestly can and it isn't some office job I can play on the computer while working nor can I use my phone for other than work. I did office mgt. most of my adult life and maybe should have stayed with it lol, all day for ten plus hours on one's feet on concrete is not easy on the body or energy level. I've also provided plenty of docs here through the years as well as started many a case thread I just can't do all that any longer unless somehing changes and it won't until I've been there longer, have more vacation and sick time a minimum and get some things taken care of as I also still travel and have to take care of ones in two states. BUt yes we've all got our things, some however are by choice and some are not. Again I am not sure what your point was other than I said I was out of time and had to go time work and that was the truth. I'm sure you are a stellar employee and grandmother whatever the point was.

This doc does not matter and even if it did it no longer does as you found the actual LE statement of date of arrest etc. Saw that while at work.

Also to take care of two birds with one stone you may not do YT (and I used to swear I wouldn't but then have learned that I was missing a LOT of really good channels) but on the flip side I dont' do FB and read all the gossip and pages on people in the cases etc. So to each their own, agree? Also I think you have a misconception of YT and what all is available on it. I also did when I never went there in fact I used to think it was for kids or DYI videos only lol.

And I am as much about facts as anyone but I will debate to the cows one home that all defense filings are not fact with all stated in them. Not just in this case, in others as well. I'd also add what many don't know and that is that when someone puts out something as fact that isn't, I call them on it right in their chat on their live show, even the big wigs or retired big wigs/LE. And I've quit channels over such too. And when I add, it is probationary as I dont' know them yet.

IT sure does not mean though I and most of us do not speculate here or elsewhere and I'll never stop that nor will most. It is a big part of why most people or many follow crime, it is that trying to figure it out as to what happened, why and by who.

Not a fan of certain types of long posts here with total slant but I just skim and roll and scroll with most of them, may on occasion comment to a part of one or two but not all of them. They aren't my cup of tea and I disagree so I don't bother.

Anywhooo, I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't want justice and I there is and someone has another reason well then they're in it for the wrong reasons. We may have different beliefs as to what justice is and who is guilty in any case, etc. but I know that it is what we all want or believe it to be. And that at least is something all have in common, so that's something.

I'm in agreement here with Tresir on most and id' dare say vice versa we pretty similarly see things the same but we aren't on every case. I think that shows each gos with their honest belief,gut, what they make of the evidence or facts in each case or one would always be ina agreement or always be at odds. And honestly if I saw everyone or the same ones agree on every case here too as to others or any of us, I'd likely leave for good because that just shows it isn't what it's about then, as we all differ at various times on our takes on cases.

I guess this is my first get home wiped out long jump off a post a bit all over the place type of post. I was addressing though some of what I've already read in today's posts ahead of this one or newer ones I should say to save the doing so when I get to them now that I'm home.

Great job on coming up with the accurate taking into custody/arrest date straight from LE. So that part is put to bed at least.

I just this moment remember this is Tom's night and his show would have been done far earlier so is probably up. I at least should go put it on where I can hear it while playing catch up here. don't think there's a ton to catch up with though. Read a fair amount of the ones here til later afternoon and tonight and saw few on other cases today and the one there were that I follow I also read on break.

I mean it when I say I hope this trial goes off on time and further delays. For everyone's sake. First and FOREMOST the families though. It will continue to be busy in it I am sure. Lots of decisions to make, rules for trial to set, and a ton more. So for me, I think we should all buckle up but not be thrown for a total loop or instant belief the minute something is read that is filed that it is as stated or without omission and so on. None of such is the actual trial nor even a hearing on such with both sides argued.

I thought of something today and that is that the defense has totally stopped going on about how RA is being treated THESE days nor do we hear of complaints and problems nor any filings. Of course they are trying to change their dates from when they said he was fine the firsit five months to now differing and hint at the mental stuff when needed due to incarceration but absolutely nothing about where he is now, how bad and so on and no focus on it whatsoever. I have no slant in this statement/s, just that I realized this today that they've stopped with it and that's all. Random thought that popped into my head while at work.

Here's another thing--WHO is actually attending this trial that will actually Tweet all day if NOT live for the public like Nate does in Daybell? I don't know of a single soul, does anyone? Because I'd sure hope we had SOMEONE going that will do that. I know of NO ONE. Tom is going to stream live every single day IF LIVE but no plans to attend I don't think. To those from there like you, do you have reporters that won't miss a moment that will do as Nate does all day every day and not just some night thing or clips? Serious question. We may end up more in the dark in this case than we think if no coverage at all.

I don''t doubt you work hard and are busy, never said others are not. I'd guess you younger than I though as I've done all that stuff or much of it over the years. My grandkids are nearing graduation, of course the baby wouldn't he been but was robbed of all that with her. Not sure of your point with it, when I am going to work I honestly can and it isn't some office job I can play on the computer while working nor can I use my phone for other than work. I did office mgt. most of my adult life and maybe should have stayed with it lol, all day for ten plus hours on one's feet on concrete is not easy on the body or energy level. I've also provided plenty of docs here through the years as well as started many a case thread I just can't do all that any longer unless somehing changes and it won't until I've been there longer, have more vacation and sick time a minimum and get some things taken care of as I also still travel and have to take care of ones in two states. BUt yes we've all got our things, some however are by choice and some are not. Again I am not sure what your point was other than I said I was out of time and had to go time work and that was the truth. I'm sure you are a stellar employee and grandmother whatever the point was.

This doc does not matter and even if it did it no longer does as you found the actual LE statement of date of arrest etc. Saw that while at work.

Also to take care of two birds with one stone you may not do YT (and I used to swear I wouldn't but then have learned that I was missing a LOT of really good channels) but on the flip side I dont' do FB and read all the gossip and pages on people in the cases etc. So to each their own, agree? Also I think you have a misconception of YT and what all is available on it. I also did when I never went there in fact I used to think it was for kids or DYI videos only lol.

And I am as much about facts as anyone but I will debate to the cows one home that all defense filings are not fact with all stated in them. Not just in this case, in others as well. I'd also add what many don't know and that is that when someone puts out something as fact that isn't, I call them on it right in their chat on their live show, even the big wigs or retired big wigs/LE. And I've quit channels over such too. And when I add, it is probationary as I dont' know them yet.

IT sure does not mean though I and most of us do not speculate here or elsewhere and I'll never stop that nor will most. It is a big part of why most people or many follow crime, it is that trying to figure it out as to what happened, why and by who.

Not a fan of certain types of long posts here with total slant but I just skim and roll and scroll with most of them, may on occasion comment to a part of one or two but not all of them. They aren't my cup of tea and I disagree so I don't bother.

Anywhooo, I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't want justice and I there is and someone has another reason well then they're in it for the wrong reasons. We may have different beliefs as to what justice is and who is guilty in any case, etc. but I know that it is what we all want or believe it to be. And that at least is something all have in common, so that's something.

I'm in agreement here with Tresir on most and id' dare say vice versa we pretty similarly see things the same but we aren't on every case. I think that shows each gos with their honest belief,gut, what they make of the evidence or facts in each case or one would always be ina agreement or always be at odds. And honestly if I saw everyone or the same ones agree on every case here too as to others or any of us, I'd likely leave for good because that just shows it isn't what it's about then, as we all differ at various times on our takes on cases.

I guess this is my first get home wiped out long jump off a post a bit all over the place type of post. I was addressing though some of what I've already read in today's posts ahead of this one or newer ones I should say to save the doing so when I get to them now that I'm home.

Great job on coming up with the accurate taking into custody/arrest date straight from LE. So that part is put to bed at least.

I just this moment remember this is Tom's night and his show would have been done far earlier so is probably up. I at least should go put it on where I can hear it while playing catch up here. don't think there's a ton to catch up with though. Read a fair amount of the ones here til later afternoon and tonight and saw few on other cases today and the one there were that I follow I also read on break.

I mean it when I say I hope this trial goes off on time and further delays. For everyone's sake. First and FOREMOST the families though. It will continue to be busy in it I am sure. Lots of decisions to make, rules for trial to set, and a ton more. So for me, I think we should all buckle up but not be thrown for a total loop or instant belief the minute something is read that is filed that it is as stated or without omission and so on. None of such is the actual trial nor even a hearing on such with both sides argued.

I thought of something today and that is that the defense has totally stopped going on about how RA is being treated THESE days nor do we hear of complaints and problems nor any filings. Of course they are trying to change their dates from when they said he was fine the firsit five months to now differing and hint at the mental stuff when needed due to incarceration but absolutely nothing about where he is now, how bad and so on and no focus on it whatsoever. I have no slant in this statement/s, just that I realized this today that they've stopped with it and that's all. Random thought that popped into my head while at work.

Here's another thing--WHO is actually attending this trial that will actually Tweet all day if NOT live for the public like Nate does in Daybell? I don't know of a single soul, does anyone? Because I'd sure hope we had SOMEONE going that will do that. I know of NO ONE. Tom is going to stream live every single day IF LIVE but no plans to attend I don't think. To those from there like you, do you have reporters that won't miss a moment that will do as Nate does all day every day and not just some night thing or clips? Serious question. We may end up more in the dark in this case than we think if no coverage at all.
I hear you on the long posts.

I'm sure someone will cover the trial but not sure who it will be. I'm on the other end of the state so I'm not even sure who is near there as far as news/affiliates. Would have to check back and see who didn't get banned for bad behavior.

Re: Tresir's request above, I'll respectfully respond (and provide links) for anyone on this thread interested in (and not allergic to ;)) referencing the dep excerpts foot-noted in the hefty Franks memo.

Links below:
  • The 132 page Franks Memorandum is on the docket and provides (foot-noted) LE deposition extracts.
  • Also on the docket, the 2 page FM-accompanying Exhibit and Deposition List (link below).

Note: The full exhibits (and depositions) are not on the docket available to the public. Just the list. (likely confidential). Thus, the only way to read excerpts from the deposition is by accessing the Franks Memo.

I'd recommend downloading both docs in searchable pdf format.
If you wish to quickly locate excerpts of depositions that are embedded in the the Franks memo text, I'd recommend:
a) download the FM pdf; search for the deposed's last name ... or ...
b) peruse the FM's footnotes only, page by page. for LE deposition excerpts.

For interest, I've cut/paste the list of Law Enforcement Depositions further below - a quick look at which LE members were deposed and referenced in the FM. Also I searched through the FM to pull a list of footnote references to Holeman, just to give you an idea of the degree of quoting.

The following docs are downloadable and searchable:

Franks Memorandum
Memorandum in Support of Motion for Franks Hearing.pdf

(open the Memo, read footnotes, read quotes that footnotes reference)

Exhibit List, Deposition List. 2 page list
List of Exhibits Included in Franks Hearing Memorandum.pdf

From the above - the LE Depositions that are quoted in the Franks' memo:

Below is a list of FM footnotes that give some idea of the # of references to the Holeman deposition. The page/line references refer to the Holeman deposition pages (a confidential doc). No link as I made this list quickly from the Frank's Memo as a courtesy. The reading ... is up the the reader.

Holeman deposition. p. 63, lines 7-10.
Holeman deposition p. 64, lines 9-25.
Holeman deposition. p. 63 lines 7-20.
Holeman deposition. p. 65, lines 6-8.
Holeman deposition. p. 65, lines 9-12.
Holeman deposition. p. 65, lines 1-3.
Holeman deposition. p. 63, lines 10-20.
Holeman deposition. p. 79, lines 6-7.
:thud:And therein lies the problem, just one thing I will take from all this, and that is that only what defense references in depos and more is available to us because all else is NOT available to us.

I do get that Tresir asked for this lol. Not sure this is what she meant but that's up to her. Lol.

agree, it's as if he could not not see this coming.
Even after arrest, it seems that it took him some time to appreciate the reality of his situation (had to pen a letter to Judge revoking his previous statement that he'd find his own counsel, etc..)

:thud:And therein lies the problem, just one thing I will take from all this, and that is that only what defense references in depos and more is available to us because all else is NOT available to us.

I do get that Tresir asked for this lol. Not sure this is what she meant but that's up to her. Lol.
You're welcome. Sorry you fell down there.

Last edited:
You can breathe a sigh of relief 😌

Once again, proof he was taken into custody on the 26th and taken to Carroll County jail. I know I offend some with my refusal to watch YT videos. :) The point is, I've said all along, and so has @Olenna , what is the correct info. It matters because frankly we both get a lot of shade thrown at us for seeking factual info. I'm highly into facts. I'm okay with shade, too. :)

Press release copied in full:

Arrest Made for the Murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German

Carroll County – After an extensive investigation, the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force made an arrest for the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German.

On February 13, 2017, Abigail Williams and Liberty German were tragically murdered while visiting the Monon High Bridge in Delphi, IN. Shortly after, the Indiana State Police and Carroll County Sheriff’s office created the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force, which encompassed federal, state, and local law enforcement agencies. This task force has worked diligently the last five and a half years to ensure this horrendous crime did not go unsolved.

On Wednesday, October 26, 2022, detectives with the Delphi Double Homicide Task Force took Richard Allen, 50, from Delphi Indiana into custody at the Indiana State Police Lafayette Post for the murders of Abigail Williams and Liberty German. Allen was transported to Carroll County Jail, where he was being held.

On Friday, October 28, 2022, Allen was formally charged with two counts of murder and transported to the White County Jail, where he is currently being held without bond.

We would like to thank everyone who was involved throughout this investigation, which included the Indiana State Police, Carroll County Sheriff’s Office, Delphi Police Department, Carroll County Prosecutor’s office, United States Marshals Service, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and numerous other federal and local agencies. These agencies have invested countless hours and resources into this investigation.

This is an active and ongoing investigation. There is no further information to release at this time.

*All criminal defendants are to be presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

-30-

If anyone doesn't want to accept the word of the ISP as well, I dunno 🙃 what to tell you.
I don't have Facebook so couldn't see the actual post. Thanks for copy pasta.

Ok so ISP Lafayette interviewed him on the 26th, where he was then handcuffed and taken to Delphi for two days, being formally arrested and charged at Delphi two days later on the 28th.

So that 27th document was not relevant I guess or prepared for use the next day?

Glad that's sorted out.

Did Carroll County mirandize him again? They took him on the 26th so it would still be the 13th day so not technically necessary as he was still covered by the one they gave him on the 13th.

That is now the question D needs to look at so IMO, they are wrong.

Funny the answer was on FB the whole time LOL.

:sigh: (Sigh of relief)

Last edited:
You seem to be saying he was at ISP Lafayette for 2 days but @RoundPeg is suggesting he went to Carroll County on the 26th. The arrest records show 28th at CC and the PC states he was arrested on the 28th so just want to get the facts straight on here with links ideally.
This is the problem I had - that two posters appeared to be saying separate things so the facts needed clarifying to answer the miranda question.

Now we have the facts, ( thankyou all ) was a new miranda necessary or not?

What are everyone's views on this Miranda issue and the Second Motion to Dismiss?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom