LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
GOOD FOR HER. The victims and families are lost in cases and this one has gone TOO FAR. RA is NOT the victim and his defense attorneys should have been kicked out of law school and are making a mockery of our justice system.

If such keeps up, no one is going to have any respect for the system and who could blame them.

Bring in the clowns. Oh that's right, they are already here.... Bozo one and Bozo Jr. And all their lil followers and chain of leaks minus their DEAD friend.

If, he's not guilty, then he is another victim of this case.

Sure, if he isn't guilty. Not what I think but if he isn't then yeah.

I know you are all about railroaded people however you'd be all for Ron Logan being prosecuted. So....

We differ. No doubt.

I'm not saying RA is completely innocent. I believe there is a chance, but there is some reasonable doubt on the edges. He certainly didn't act alone. More than one person was involved, I believe.

I'm not saying RA is completely innocent. I believe there is a chance, but there is some reasonable doubt on the edges. He certainly didn't act alone. More than one person was involved, I believe.
I can respect your opinion but I differ and think he is a one man crew. I DO feel his knowledge re that they were there may have involved others or info from elsewhere. But nothing is proven yet and that's for sure and I will admit to and I hate the failures like of recording RA's FIRST meeting with the DNR guy. Nothing though has led me to believe he didn't do it. He placed self there, and his gun is a match, it ain't like they manufactured that he was there. And heck the man can't stop confessing....

Your pet case, Read, has a real chance of not having a jury with a unanimous verdict, this one has far less imo and for good reason. But we will see... Maybe five years from now at this rate...

I can respect your opinion but I differ and think he is a one man crew. I DO feel his knowledge re that they were there may have involved others or info from elsewhere. But nothing is proven yet and that's for sure and I will admit to and I hate the failures like of recording RA's FIRST meeting with the DNR guy. Nothing though has led me to believe he didn't do it. He placed self there, and his gun is a match, it ain't like they manufactured that he was there. And heck the man can't stop confessing....

Your pet case, Read, has a real chance of not having a jury with a unanimous verdict, this one has far less imo and for good reason. But we will see... Maybe five years from now at this rate...

I believe that some people are in the wrong place at the wrong time. His being there is not being debated. His story didn't change from 2017 to 2022. If he had been lying in 2017 his story would probably change a bit.

If I'm in my apartment sleeping and my across the hall neighbor, God forbid, is murdered. I'd be the closest person to her body. That doesn't mean I'm the one who murdered her.

I believe that some people are in the wrong place at the wrong time. His being there is not being debated. His story didn't change from 2017 to 2022. If he had been lying in 2017 his story would probably change a bit.

If I'm in my apartment sleeping and my across the hall neighbor, God forbid, is murdered. I'd be the closest person to her body. That doesn't mean I'm the one who murdered her.
Yeah but your gun wasn't a match nor your car seen on video and more. Not the same. We don't know what they have beyond that either.

But HIS case is about HIS involvement.
I think he acted alone. I think he is the sadly typical, quiet with deep disturbed fantasies, loner type, with a ton of anger and issues who plays at the normal life of hub, dad, CVS worker.

And the man can't quit confessing.

I don't see a lot of doubt, I do see less than perfection in the investigation of course or they'd have had him years ago.

He is disgusting and did terrible things to these girls.

All jmo.

Judge Gull is sooooo pro prosecution that it's obvious. Supposedly, she's that way with all of her cases.

I would be more for the defense. I'd want to make sure there were no false convictions in my court. I also wouldn't want any cases overturned because I limited the defense.

How is there reasonable doubt yet when the hasn't even went to trial?

The way the prosecution is getting away with so much hinky crap and judge Gull not holding them into account. The warrant to search his house was obtained with lies to the issuing judge.

The chain of custody for that casing is not solid.
Per gossip, defense and YT leaker chans from defense, maybe not. I guess it depends and remains to be seen. Or do you have that from the prosecution and both sides agree to such? Serious question, I know the same scutltlebutt but now due to what we've seen since with the defense's shennanigans and obvious poisoning with false info I question the source or where I ever picked that up and can't recall.

I said there is enough reasonable doubt about his involvement. He may or may not have been involved at all. The prosecution is holding so much back and not providing the defense with evidence in a timely manner.
You say this with having never seen nor heard a bit of the prosecution's case or evidence or a trial. Of course when all you have is defense smoke you see reasonable doubt. One leaks and picks and chooses and publicizes what helps them and the other side does not. What reasonable doubt? There has been no trial and no prosecution case aired YET and what the defense has aired is largely laughable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom