LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Judge Gull is sooooo pro prosecution that it's obvious. Supposedly, she's that way with all of her cases.

I would be more for the defense. I'd want to make sure there were no false convictions in my court. I also wouldn't want any cases overturned because I limited the defense.
of course you would. no surprise there.

she is not pro anything but I do suppose she like most judges have more patience with the ones that know how to do their jobs and don't intentionally try to turn it all into monkey court.

she's been more than fair and patient with these bozos and decided for them more than once.

prosecution had been after the prison mental health records FOREVER over and over and she refused every time until finally left with no choice. almost all of what b & r have ever asked for to speak of has any basis to be granted nor is reasonable so yes it looks as if she says no too much because no judge would grant such unless a liberal nut case would would go overboard siding with the defense to assure no appeals.

what she does is run her courtroom and TRIES to ensure a bunch of bozos don't turn it into a circus despite their attempts to constantly do so. They''ve had their fun as it is with leakers, suicides, tainting through certain YTers, etc and it doesn't need to go on in the courtroom as well.

Talk about blinders.... :)

You say this with having never seen nor heard a bit of the prosecution's case or evidence or a trial. Of course when all you have is defense smoke you see reasonable doubt. One leaks and picks and chooses and publicizes what helps them and the other side does not. What reasonable doubt? There has been no trial and no prosecution case aired YET and what the defense has aired is largely laughable.

It seems odd to me that the prosecution is not letting out much information before trial. I think this is the most (allegedly) amount of evidence I've ever seen a prosecutor hold back before trial. It makes me think they don't have much.

We know A LOT about the LISK case because evidence is being released as it comes along. All of the recent evidence in LISK proves that.

It seems odd to me that the prosecution is not letting out much information before trial. I think this is the most (allegedly) amount of evidence I've ever seen a prosecutor hold back before trial. It makes me think they don't have much.

We know A LOT about the LISK case because evidence is being released as it comes along. All of the recent evidence in LISK proves that.
This is exactly how it SHOULD be in every case. WE shouldn't have all the info. Cases should not be tried tried by the news media or social media.

This is exactly how it SHOULD be in every case.

I disagree, obviously. I like Florida's sunshine law and think every state should have it. Look at the Karen Read case. Not releasing evidence would make it harder to show that she's being railroaded.

The way the prosecution is getting away with so much hinky crap and judge Gull not holding them into account. The warrant to search his house was obtained with lies to the issuing judge.
Per what you listen to. Not the way some see it at all. Listen to Tom once about the info in the app for a warrant. And even then it has to have not had enough cause aside from that even if such were true. You'r grasping at straws and doing nothing but citing the defense or those that want to see things one way.

I even will agree all is far from perfect and I'm unhappy there's no recordings of DNR guy and Allen and a few other things. You can't look at it though across the board at all imo.

And stop and think of what isn't said or seen. RA has no rock solid alibi or they'd have provided it. He lives in little old Delphi surely someone saw him at home or the bar if he had one right or at work? His wife now it is being said lied for him... I remember back when at a presser when they were hinting that someone we all thought was a wife or mom or some such was covering for the guy and needed to come clean.... And now I wonder if that was not Cathy Allen.... Of course this is speculation... Rick lives in town, works in town, drinks at the local bar in town, surely he had an alibi and some neighbors....?

Oh no, that's right, he was at the bridge killing two precious young girls.

Imo.

It's also been confirmed that they don't have RA's DNA at the crime scene. They have somebodies DNA and fingerprints, but no matches to RA.
Old news, been through it and heard it many times and here you go again.

Damn the defense for this trial not taking place because please not another round of the same old sh*t. Love ya, see ya. Not going there lol. Bye.

Old news, been through it and heard it many times and here you go again.

Damn the defense for this trial not taking place because please not another round of the same old sh*t. Love ya, see ya. Not going there lol. Bye.

You've heard it many times, but it doesn't bother you? All they are going on for Allen is that he admitted he was near there, and a bullet casing with a dubious chain of custody.

You've heard it many times, but it doesn't bother you? All they are going on for Allen is that he admitted he was near there, and a bullet casing with a dubious chain of custody.
His car on video, his confessions, and a ton we don't know of and haven't even heard yet of where he or wife claims he was and son on and again confessions.

No it doesn't bother me, tons of cases have no DNA and it is not the gold standard imo and it is not even direct evidence.

If you had your way you'd railroad Logan who there is NO case against at all, NADA, and no DNA.

Said I wasn't going to answer but I did. You're all about defendants you think are innocent or railroaded but then you'll slam someone else who there are no confessions from, no DNA, etc. and find him guilty. Makes no sense and seems a bit hypocritical. Sorry, but I've seen you do it. There's a heck of a lot more on Allen and we don't even know it all yet than you ever could place against Ron Logan. Gotta go. Bye.

His car on video, his confessions, and a ton we don't know of and haven't even heard yet of where he or wife claims he was and son on and again confessions.

No it doesn't bother me, tons of cases have no DNA and it is not the gold standard imo and it is not even direct evidence.

If you had your way you'd railroad Logan who there is NO case against at all, NADA, and no DNA.

Said I wasn't going to answer but I did. You're all about defendants you think are innocent or railroaded but then you'll slam someone else who there are no confessions from, no DNA, etc. and find him guilty. Makes no sense and seems a bit hypocritical. Sorry, but I've seen you do it. There's a heck of a lot more on Allen and we don't even know it all yet than you ever could place against Ron Logan. Gotta go. Bye.

Who's DNA and fingerprints are they? His car is on video because he was there. He admitted to being there in 2017 and 2022. So his car being on video is nothing surprising.

I would not have railroaded Logan. I would have done A LOT more investigation of him. As I said in another thread, I would lean defense in the trial, if I were the judge.

I'm not saying RA is completely innocent. I believe there is a chance, but there is some reasonable doubt on the edges. He certainly didn't act alone. More than one person was involved, I believe.
Where do you think the reasonable doubt is in this case?

There was probable cause for his arrest and indictment. Now it has to be tried.

If there were others, his defence will go into that presumably, but they cannot just cast doubt on persons without evidence. That is the problem with the SODDI Odin defence. There is no evidence pointing to perps other than him. And we haven't yet seen ALL of the evidence.

How did his bullet get to the crime scene and how did articles of the victims clothing get to his house? Just two examples.

Last edited:
In Daybell there was no DNA to speak of - one hair of Lori's IIRC which would be expected as the victim was her adopted son. I don't see you constantly saying this about lack of DNA in that case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom