LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I will find them and post them. Maybe two or three others.

Here's the two i have seen.

Oh so the D put them in their motion is where they come from... And probably are any time and anything from that day. I actually I think saw that thing before a soul heard of it here and came in and said wth, and read how many pages of this shocking outrageous thing but then never went any further as all in the world erupted. So I wouldn't know what their hundreds of thousands of pages and attachments held.

I don't have context but it just goes to show they were looking at anything and talking to anyone in the early days and then narrowed down, ruled out, etc.

Interesting. Never seen those.

First could actually definitely still be him/BG/main sketch. Second one I am guessing is something they were able to rule out early on.

Again, there's never context.

And that's why this trial needs to happen.

I am guessing you never did the full Franks thing either but that you saw this from someone who had. Likewise that's why I have to count on those that look through and do the work that one can trust, that's what I do with Tom, to give the synopsis as no way could I read all the b.s. stuff and filings OR tolerate it even. Lol.

Posting this Sun article from about a month ago as it is a good recap I think.

Not sure if it has been posted before.

I have never seen that and I am not always supportive of them but wow, did she say what I have seen throughout and think, one can see the defense pattern, forever now and fo ra lognm time. I could clip several parts well worth reading how it's all about attention, media attention, etc. with the D and so on.

One clip. And no ****.

"I would say that Judge Gull's decision to bar the Odinist theory from the trial is perhaps the least surprising development we've gotten in the Delphi murders case in quite some time," said Cain.

"Anyone who was at the three-day hearing where the defense had the opportunity to really sell their theory walked away – if they're being honest – feeling somewhat underwhelmed.

"There's pretty established case law in Indiana that dictates what you can and cannot bring into a trial when it comes to third-party involvement, and it was clear to me they hadn't crossed that threshold to justify bringing this in.

And there's more well worth reading. I almost didn't go into the link but it's a good read and it is DEAD ON to the D's pattern and their real intent... The D has never overwhelmed (other than with b.s.) with any evidence ever and any time they could support their claims they underwhelmed and had nothing. It's always been so obvious to me what they are doing or trying to, and very unimpressed or swayed here, but it's nice to see confirmation of such that most of us have seen.

From attending even...

I could clip several parts but I'd definitely recommend a read by all. I almost didn't. Glad I did because it is dead on.

But jurors aren't always the sharpest tools, you know, lol!
I think it could be that since there seemed to be a lot of confusion surrounding the new composite sketch when it came out, the prosecution may just want to avoid the same with the jury.
I think a bit higher than that of most jurors/juries so not totally on the same page there.

But I do think many including a P or a D worry about the fact they could get confused with things that aren't that relevant as do many people.

I honestly think most jurors that make it through, give up their time, and don't try to shirk jury duty take it very seriously. I'm not saying all come from the same walks of life, think the same, etc. but I think mostly they are there to listen, and do a job and I think smarter than the average one who tries to get out of it.

I do get though, even for the most dedicated, listening or intelligent, like in the Daybell trials, if they had thrown everything they had or knew a the jury no normal person who had not followed it could ever navigate through it with all the sideways ways that could send things.

In a way I think it's an insult to think a few things would confuse the jury if explained but I do get it as well. The sketches really aren't relevant and were a tool when seeking the perp and trying to elicit even on the more unlikely one, etc. I also see why the D would want them.

Good to see you back in here!

why would the second picture enable the D questioning KK?? The second sketch has nothing at all to do with KK.

It has everything to do with KK. He's the one who set up the Facebook account and ran it. He corresponded with Libby and even made plans to meet her.

This investigation was handled by the Keystone cops.
But isn't everybody aware of that by now? There is no reason why they can't ALSO investigate him, but we see no evidence of that happening. Maybe they did investigate it until it didn't pan out. It's also no too late to investigate more, but right now, this case is not about him at trial.

2/3 women. Defense withdrew request to visit crime scene. Interesting. Maybe based on who the jurors were and their physical condition or why?

Was a pretty ridiculous request in this case to begin with imo but jmo.

Covering and pointing out cost seems to be a big thing lately...

I mean it's like that expensive new podium Tom has pointed out that no one is going to see but those that attend, no cameras after all, so the need? And how is that an expense for this one as it will be used in any trial to come so it's not like that is an expense to just this case... Just think the expense focus seems to be something lately... Will it help them get state funding or some such to show the cost...

No idea, honestly, just know I 've never seen such a focus on such in any trial. Mentioned? Yes. Or that there isn't the budget or manpower or some such? Sure. But this? No.

It has everything to do with KK. He's the one who set up the Facebook account and ran it. He corresponded with Libby and even made plans to meet her.
That sketch is NOT from the Shotz thing. So again what are you talking about? Pretty positive it is from the woman 50 feet away who thought the guy to be younger. That has nothing at all to do with KK or the Facebook profile. That sketch was drawn on February 17, 2017. Just a few days after the murders. Long before anything was ever known or came out about the KK FB account and the fake profile.

Seriously.

Yu have that wrong, no offense. Do you need a link? It was not published at that point but it was done just days after.

This investigation was handled by the Keystone cops.
HERE. It was done in 2017 and released in 2019. The younger sketch. It had NOTHING to do with KK or the Anthony Shots thing. If you want to talk Keystone cops, go for it, but at least have the facts straight, and here's a link to help with that.

I'm not happy about some things in the investigation either but you are inserting things here as fact that aren't fact.

I also can't keep things straight in all the people, speculation and years long of this case but with this I do have this straight so for anyone thinking what you said is fact that it relates to KK, it apparently does not. The sketch was done in the early days.

And isn't Keegan Kline and of course Anthony Shots was never there. Psheesh.

It comes from the woman who thought the man to be young. Pretty sure. But as far as date, here you go and so others don't start thinking this.

The sketch has nothing to do with any of that. Show me that it does. The sketch is from the woman.

Okay?

I sure hope sequestering them doesn't end up with cases like Casey Anthony and OJ ended up where they jury was just done and wanted to just go home.
I think in both cases there were other reasons that played in, jmo, but sequestering I'm sure wasn't pleasant. In OJ it's called Mark Furhman... Just for starters...

It's IN, not CA or FL so one would hope Midwest people are a bit more used to dealing with things... I just hope they have them plenty of space, plenty of things to do, and the rare moment they have down time like weekends, they can socialize, and good food coming in, etc... The days on are going to be hard imo, no doubt.

This case will only go a month if the defense tries to make it go that long... When that was granted they were still hoping for their third party defense etc...

If they start trying to fill with a bunch of irrelevant stuff, I hope it is called to an end.

I figured even though trial did not start today that Tom would go ahead with his show and he has.

Live now. But can be watched after of course.

I don't think this dawned on anyone because I have said more than once I want to hear what his wife has to say and did say and no one has said that would not happen but I forgot about spousal priivilege. I think we all maybe did... She cant be made to testify against him then right...? Can they use any interview she did with LE? Does anyone here know? I'd think if she voluntarily cooperated in a recorded interview they could. Anyone here know the answer to this?

Well TODAY is the day. It is FINALLY going to happen! At least it LOOKS like it... There is a small part of me that still isn't trusting it until it actually starts....

I wonder if we will have ANY news come during the day on breaks/lunch, etc.

Still seeing ridiculous headlines re the hair. BREAKING NEWS NEW EVIDENCE UNVEILED IN DELPHI MURDER TRIAL, HAIR...

I still can't get over this was allowed. And this was not evidence unveiled in trial for goodness sakes, it was an out of context statement in a mini opening statement (dumbest term I've ever heard for a court setting) by a D attorney. That's not testimony and it is not evidence submitted. Good Lord.

This one was US News.

Well they got what they wanted, the D, however, most of the ones who made it sensational were the types to be expected, most others did not. Court TV, Grizzly, etc. No surprise.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom