LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an unsolved murder from Peru Indiana. Cops allegedly looked into this WRT RA who moved from Mexico, Indiana to Delphi in 2006. The girl's picture halfway into the article with a pic of Libby below it look strikingly similar. Her body was found in woods in Peru, Indiana in 2009.

Last edited:
Seeing this as an "F" is a bit of a stretch to me.

View attachment 20259
Yeah I watched last night and they overlaid the Odinist F and it really didn't look and doesn't look like an F to me but who knows.

Some thought a palm print and Gray Hughes said arterial blood even. Spray I assume he meant.

Here is a question that occurred to me. So long before they "remembered" Allen was on the trail and found that buried "interview", they had this Odinist thing. They are Delphi with likely the biggest horrible tragedy and case to befall two families and their community in probably one of the most widely known crimes ever. IF you were getting all these hints and proof of Odinist involvement WHY wouldn't you go with it? You WANT to solve the case and you are being judged every single day for not doing so and allegedly a LOT is there. Instead you shut the door on it and bury it. Why? Solving it would be your salvation and continuing to add to things you already know or have related to that. I'm not saying they shouldn't have looked at all but this was shut down and now later attempted to be buried.

I can only think of two reasons that are realistic.

One: It was too "out there". They doubted a jury buying it. They doubted they'd be taken seriously. Etc. and more on that order. You know it is like talking conspiracy, trafficking or jumping to that at times, how most would act as if it was nuts if a psychic was involved or here, something akin to satanism, white nationalism, etc.

Two and the more likely: Because people in the O-ism are known to them, friends, part of the community, OR some of them ARE O-ists. We know IF true that prison guards ARE so how far fetched is that that deputies, a mayor or someone else in power might be too..? It isn't when you look at it that way.

I certainly am not saying I believe all he defense has claimed by a long shot but clearly there is something wrong in the ranks here of LE etc. Or so it seems.

OR at minimum they need to SHOW they looked at this and there was a REAL reason it was let go.

And I think there are some. It just doesn't make sense or fit. No one else was at that trail, etc. unless they came in some other way like via Logan's place and waited while Allen got the girls "down the hill" and none of this by the way would exonerate him even if true. He was THERE.

Last edited:
It apparently looks like the rune for Odin which is similar to an "F".

In fact there are a couple that look like an "F" ......View attachment 20260View attachment 20261
I don't know. That spray over it doesn't. And it looks like spray, etc. Do we think someone did dots of all of this?

I think the branches are more questionable and may well be signs of O symbols. The thing is even if they are, it could be like many murderers do trying to lead them in another direction AND it also may be that Allen is an Odinist.

I motion and I hope alll agree that from here on out on this thread we use "O" or the "ism" or the "ists". I don't know about anyone else but I'm really tired of typing Odinism and Odinists, etc. So I am going to "talk" like this:

Who is to say Allen isn't an ist? He sure could be a part of the ism. Or who thinks the O is involved in this case? Whetther anyone else does or not, letting you know what I mean from here on out if you see me using those.

Last edited:
I motion and I hope alll agree that from here on out on this thread we use "O" or the "ism" or the "ists". I don't know about anyone else but I'm really tired of typing Odinism and Odinists, etc. So I am going to "talk" like this:

Whose to say Allen isn't an ist? He sure could be a part of the ism. Or who thinks the O is involved in this case? Whetther anyone else does or not, letting you know what I mean from here on out if you see me using those.
While I appreciate your thinking, IF I ever refer to it, I'll probably just type it out. It's a bit confusing to hop onto a new thread and try to figure out the "code".

I do think, personally, we should refrain from mentioning any other perceived suspects the defense has thrown out with their novella. I'd hate to see this website get adverse publicity if an innocent, uninvolved person starts filing lawsuits.

Have they released audio or a transcript of what was said after "Down the hill".
To my knowledge, (I'm sure you remember this) they eventually released the audio in which he said "guys" but yeah, that's it, although, you know, I'm really not sure that any additional audio would have been helpful. Of course, I'm also curious as to whether there's more audio but I can understand why (if there is more) they would have withheld it.

While I appreciate your thinking, IF I ever refer to it, I'll probably just type it out. It's a bit confusing to hop onto a new thread and try to figure out the "code".

I do think, personally, we should refrain from mentioning any other perceived suspects the defense has thrown out with their novella. I'd hate to see this website get adverse publicity if an innocent, uninvolved person starts filing lawsuits.

While I appreciate and respect your thinking as well, why would I want to \give the Os attention and attention to their name/group? Hasn't the defense already done plenty of that? To listen to the defense, they are all a bunch of nasty dudes who sacrifice people and are racists, white nationalists and they murdered A & L, PER the defense. If true this is what "they" are like and do, such types LOVE their name mentioned and more so even, mentioned negatively, etc. I refuse to use B T K either, he is just another Dennis imo. I do not WANT to parade around the O words, I feel I have said them enough and I about gag every time I capitalize it.

As far as the other, I had to ask privately what the names are and I don't think I or anyone has named them although I could be wrong. And when I asked, I asked privately. I have no intent of naming them as for one, I think Allen is the perp but this document is public whether they sealed it or not. What's his face is far more concerned with suing Allena and the defense.

As far as people new trying to figure out what others are talking about, well who hasn't been there? Some don't know LE, IDK, IIRC, JMO, tons of other things and I myself didn't know for a long time what LE meant when I first did a crime forum.

If they know this case, they will know what it means and if they don't they will have questions about the case and what we are talking of and more and they will ask. That's what I did and still do.

When I first came here the Basement and personalities in it scared me to death and I am not kidding. It's hard to believe now but it did. And not just once or until. I honestly thought I joined a site with some bad people on the internet on it, or druggies or something. They were talking how some couldn't see pandas, others threw chairs, there was an EMU which I honestly thought the person thought he was, and a whiner to the "boss" that people were picking on him. I thought I don't want to e complained about, I think not seeing pandas could be a drug thing although it would more likely be they WOULD see pandas, tigers or fish. Then there was a self proclaimed alien, etc. I SERIOUSLY almost left and I was seriously scared. Of course I had come from JT which was like going through years of abuse and suffering shell shock (NOT making light of either very real thing).

Anyhow, I forget my point. Oh yeah, then we better clean up. If someone comes against this website with the big ones they have to go against then there is no hope for this world. Regardless I haven't named anyone, I think I used initials once after I even knew, as I didn't know.

I think people here self manage, work together and work things out the rare time there may be a tiff or some such and none need to be babysat as all are good people.

Well, we did get carried away with a Barbie Massacre one time... Never laughed so hard...

Anywho, jmo no offense.

It may be negative but the O thing is being said a million times a day since this was filed and getting a lot of attention and I'm sure it will bring new childlike wannabes or naive young people wanting to be a part of something so powerful. I'm not into adding to that. I'm done if I can remember to, saying the name.

Last edited:
To my knowledge, (I'm sure you remember this) they eventually released the audio in which he said "guys" but yeah, that's it, although, you know, I'm really not sure that any additional audio would have been helpful. Of course, I'm also curious as to whether there's more audio but I can understand why (if there is more) they would have withheld it.

IIRC, they said there was about 45 seconds(?) of more recording.

From the article:

DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.

Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man. The only audio that has been released to the public from the phone is that of a man's voice ordering German and her friend, Abby Williams, "down the hill."

It still bothers me that TWO people who knew Ronald Logan well, identified bridge guy as Logan without being asked who it was. I definitely think Logan was involved. Since it was his property, people could have gone and went without much notice. If they're sure others were involved, and it seems most likely to me, then Logan is the #1 guy I'd look deeper into. Unfortunately, he's dead so no interviews anymore.

From the article:

DELPHI, Ind. (WTHR) - State police say more audio from Libby German's cell phone was played for the victims' families, including a mention of a man they noticed behind them.

Police say the girls mostly talk about "stuff girls talk about" in the recording, but they also mention the man. The only audio that has been released to the public from the phone is that of a man's voice ordering German and her friend, Abby Williams, "down the hill."
Well we know IF the remainder of the recording is AFTER the "down the hill" it isn't good. We know they think they hear the gun remark and a gun click, etc.

Prior if they were talking girl stuff but were aware of a man behind them, my thought always goes to the thought they were meeting someone like Anthony Shotz, the model, and I have various thoughts of similar things but one example I can see of their discussion of things girls talk of (boys for one) could be "where is he, he said he'd meet us" "i don't know only guy i see is that creepy guy behind us" "is he following us?" etc. Or talk of Shotz or whatever it is they actually had planned or who they hoped to see, etc.

I just, even before Kine, have felt these girls, not a bit of offense intended, just young and feeling invincible were dancing with things on the internet. IN no way am I placing blame on them but it is a different world. They were up late the night before on a sleepover for Abby. We know Abby's mom never knew she had FB or was on it. Abby's mom had forbiidden her to ever cross the bridge too. Libby had recently wiped her phone.

I truly think they were in too deep and probably believing it was someone like Shotz. I tend to think they were asked for pictures and sent them very possibly or one or the other did. What the creeps do then is threaten to send them to family, schoolmates, publish on the web and more. This would bother us as adults but we'd know it hopefully isn't the end of the world, to someone this age it would be. Some also then use this to make them meet them where they find out it is not some young hottie but some old man, etc.

Even THOUGH LE shut down that there was any internet or SM thing from early on, I couldn't shake it. I've had every theory through these years just like most of us and all out there who have followed this case have entertained. I always came back to this one though. Libby wiping her phone stood out to me. Just that simple fact. And the other fact,? The Snapchat pic on the bridge of Abby. Minor other things like the night up late in Libby's room, the fact parents can' keep up with what goes on these days with apps and kids' lives, and the thing about Anna not knowing Abby had Facebok, etc.

How it all comes together I don't know BUT I still lean towards a Kline or group connection with Allen.

Who was it I saw who said last night what are the odds Kline was to meet Libby and then out of the blue here is this other guy and they are dead... IT is just too uncanny, timing and all. The Os don't make near as much sense and there are too many problems with it. UNLESS RA is an O. Or something on that order.

I can see him as a white nationalist. Not saying he is but I can see it.

Crazy case. May these two young women that had so much ahead of them RIP and may their perp rot whoever he may be. I still feel it is Allen.

Grizzly has a poll on asking how many people were directly involved in the murders? One? Two? Five? More than five or ten or something like that. Over 50 percent said two (it may have been two to three but two for sure), 20 or 30 percent said ONE. The other two answers have negligible results.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom