LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it true that the Delphi PD pushed the FBI away?
I don['t know but it rings a bell. It has always been ISP more front and center, Doug Carter for instance.

And someone else I listened to talked of the BAU I think it was. Behavioral Analysis unit. And the Sheriff or one denied or couldn't remember them coming up with anything but I gather that wasn't true, they had the O thing with their analysis... If that's true and the Feds let go, one really has to wonder who is an O in that town or is protecting Os don't they...

This article gave a lot of detail about the judge at the time of the PCA plus his recusal.

Grizzly's speculation was hindsight now and who was he really worried about keeping himself and family safe from if you get my drift... I mean he Os allegedly threatened Allen's family, etc...

Oh a YTer or the internet is a great excuse but you have to wonder...

Vinnie Politan is going to be live from Crime Con in a bit. Not sure if he will cover this or just Crime Con but a ton of people go to that, or have in the past, Abby and Libby's family, Doug Carter, Scott Reisch, I heard Harpootlian say he was going (ugh), so many I can't even name.

Thanks! You know, I think it's always blow our minds that Libby's phone was not only found at the scene but apparently, was also fully intact and I've never been sure of what to make of that, except that- from the killer's perspective- it may very well have simply been an out-of-sight, out-of-mind type of thing.
I’ve always thought that he dismissed them as being too young to really know how to use their phones for evidence’ sake. Just a theory on my part.

I don't remember that but you know, it makes sense to me that that's what she would have done, I mean, that she would have slipped her phone into a pocket.
That rings a distant bell with me that there was just this noise on it, not sure it was this case but maybe... It makes no sense though they wouldn't have released it sooner but maybe they wanted the perp to believe they had more. It's also a bit hard to believe there wouldn't have been any screaming or something. Did we hear then the word "gun"? Why can't I recall it better, maybe they just claimed that's all that was on it..

She may have pocketed it but if she worried about him seeing it I could see her putting it in her waistband or some such too.

Oooh - good point. A fake Odin crime scene.
That's not too hard for me to believe either. What killer doesn't try to make it appear someone else did such or send LE in another direction...

On the other hand, I think it could all be nothing O at all and not even intended to look like O.

However, I'd believe it was made to look to have O hints before I'd believe Os did it.

I watched one last night with very, very good points, some thoughts I already had myself but he had more. Good points about the "guards" too. Wish I had time in life, I should go find it and link it. Not long and well worth a listen for the points.

It occurs to me you can pile up branches and if you look at random patterns enough, you can turn it into "more".

Also, if he's so terrified of Odinist guards, and fears for his family, why do we all know about it now?
I see people do the same with dates. Some did it a lot in Daybell. If they look they can make every date match some "satan" worship thing, etc. or whatever one calls it. Some what I'd call responsible people went way into that. Linda did I think for one, but others went further. Yes you can make anything to be anything almost if you want to. Kind of like anyone can make a case about just about anything or anyone.

I agree with your other point too, think I said something similar a few days ago. Yeah he is terrified but then tells his atty and she files it not under seal but for all the public?I don't have any time but there are a ton of other things that make no sense with such either. For one, if Os did this, they should be HAPPY to just let RA take the fall and he last thing they'd be wise to do is ADVERTISE themselves around him or this case. It also just doesn't fit what a "cult" would do with a sacrifice as to who, how, and more but can't go into all that right now.

I do think the bulk of this is a bunch of hooey. There are maybe a couple of things of concern in the filing but nothing of all that stuff to speak of imo.

I see people do the same with dates. Some did it a lot in Daybell. If they look they can make every date match some "satan" worship thing, etc. or whatever one calls it. Some what I'd call responsible people went way into that. Linda did I think for one, but others went further. Yes you can make anything to be anything almost if you want to. Kind of like anyone can make a case about just about anything or anyone.

I agree with your other point too, think I said something similar a few days ago. Yeah he is terrified but then tells his atty and she files it not under seal but for all the public?I don't have any time but there are a ton of other things that make no sense with such either. For one, if Os did this, they should be HAPPY to just let RA take the fall and he last thing they'd be wise to do is ADVERTISE themselves around him or this case. It also just doesn't fit what a "cult" would do with a sacrifice as to who, how, and more but can't go into all that right now.

I do think the bulk of this is a bunch of hooey. There are maybe a couple of things of concern in the filing but nothing of all that stuff to speak of imo.
The defence clutching at straws......? They had to come up with a reason for the confessions, didn't they?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom