LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m way behind you guys on this case, but I did watch a couple of videos last night on it. Is it true that they didn’t take the tree limbs that were on the girls into evidence? And there were blood marks on a Tree bark that they didn’t take into evidence? What the heck?
Apparently a rune marked in blood on the tree that Libby was beneath similar to the letter F. I cannot believe they did not take it as evidence surely?

So Flora is "mentioned" here.

They jump from the Logansport, etc. Odinists to Rushville PD investigated two wannabe Odinists (not sure how they determined that), one with the mental capacity of a child. In no way does this tie him to the real Odinists or say what else he may do or have been doing but he says he is in a lot of trouble and places two other people with him in the murder of the girls. Is this in the intro/summary or later in the filing where they share all details because they don't tie him to being there with REAL Odinists, just saying he is a wannabe Odinist with a child's mind. I read this before but have more time now to let it sink in. This is quite a leap and they fail to tie him in to Odinism with just these statements. He could have not been there (child's mind) or he could have been there with ANYONE.

Sisters passed a polygraph but that I'm sure only means that he DID say these things to them, not that they are true from him. Apparently though there are details one could only know from being there.

There is sooo much lacking though and again a failure to tie him to anyone including the Odinists first mentioned. They just jump to him from talk of those. So either this is from the intro/summary and not the full explanation OR they are crafting this to lead to assumptions and facts that aren't present.

By the way I'm a wannabe millionaire, a wannabe model, a wannabe always happy person, etc. Does that MEAN I was with some millionaires or had brunch with models. Uhm no. It probably means I was with who I hang with doing what we do which wouldn't be modeling, spending millions, etc.

It's kind of dumb really.

And then figure this childlike person was brought along in something they only had an hour or so to execute? That's a bit risky isn't it? They all have to get there, do it all, get out of there cleanly, hope he doesn't talk (which he DID), etc. Come ON this makes no sense. And if he placed or knew of the horns, he means he was in the woods at the scene near the bridge. Odinists who he is NOT a part of (because he is a wannae) brought him with on one of the biggest crimes known of??? Uh-huh.
So he knew about the sticks made into horns? He either had to be there or be told by someone who was there or was in LE and described it. Did LE find out who he was there with or who told him this?

Last edited:
So he knew about the sticks made into horns? He either had to be there or be told by someone who was there or was in LE and described it. Did LE find out who he was there with or who told him this?
Yes, didn't I read it in your article? I'm so blank with work and all this info maybe I heard it on Webster or something. I believe that is a question asked that was passed on the polygraph of the sisters. I got that somewhere.

So there were 6 Odinists? Two wannabees from Rushville, (includes one wannabee and one childlike wannabee.) one from Logansport (father of Abbey's BF) and one from Delphi. Plus two Odinist prison guards.
I think some are named in the document.
I haven't read the document but from what I don't see how they can necessarily connect all of them. Do we believe every satanist (refuse to capitlize it) or wannabe satanist knows every satanist? And why would they have a wananabe with them, a childlike one who could be a hindrance to getting away with a crime to begin with?

This is all seeming very much like a bunch of b.s. pulled from what they could find right now.

Based on this new evidence that Abby slowly died from a small neck wound, that had to be Libby then.
Pretty sure it was Libby for various reasons. Think this rumor hinted at her plus it as much as says Abby was treated better. This could be due to Libby fighting back or other reasons like hatred (not a strong enough word) of her. But Abby got the horns. But who knows maybe Libby had some too. Not all is shared, I imagine, just what they need to to make their "case".

Tom Webster contacted BH (he is saying their names and I truly think we can) and says H said the only statement he wants to make is he is actively seeking an attorney and his intent to go after the defense for defamation and for the pain and hardship they've caued his family. I believe he also posted such on FB.

Pretty sure it was Libby for various reasons. Think this rumor hinted at her plus it as much as says Abby was treated better. This could be due to Libby fighting back or other reasons like hatred (not a strong enough word) of her. But Abby got the horns. But who knows maybe Libby had some too. Not all is shared, I imagine, just what they need to to make their "case".
One thing about the clothes of Libby being put on Abbey. Wouldn't they have been all wet and muddy from going through the woods and creek and up the muddy bank to the crime scene? That is how they got to the crime scene isn't it?

One thing about the clothes of Libby being put on Abbey. Wouldn't they have been all wet and muddy from going through the woods and creek and up the muddy bank to the crime scene? That is how they got to the crime scene isn't it?
Yeah that all bothers me. I have said it I think today here a few times, how do you keep clothes clean and redress a body in the woods, etc. and now like you say having gone through the creek?

Time frame really bothers me. Could this be done in this amount of time? I suppose it is possible but keeping the clothes clean, laying symbols, posing bodies, etc. really makes one wonder. I have to remind myself this comes from the defense BUT they seem to be citing facts in some cases, hard to say what is or isn't. I await the response let me tell you.

I don't want to say some things here but letting the bodies bleed makes me think of things I don't want to think of but things had crossed my mind that I've seen said elsewhere. They aren't welcome thoughts, they are awful.

Hmmm. For one thing I gather investigators did not take the sticks placed on Abby and Libby until weeks later... They felt the sticks were randomly placed until talk of Odinism came up and then what, they went back to try to collect them? This woman apparently saw the formations and such from sources some years back or was told approximately how they looked along with the letter on the tree which to me could be an F or more likely NOT with what they show. I don't know what I think of her, etc. but I do know what I think of not collecting EVERYTHING on or NEAR a body in a double murder like this. If this is true it is inexcusable and can't even be put down to small town cops.

Many investigators felt it may be a hand print that occurred during the commission of the crime, a hand print, etc. of even the perp and not intentionally placed there. EVEN so, it was NOT taken as evidence. I gather it WAS swabbed, most likely. And the scene was photographed, the tree, the sticks, etc.

Thought that it was possibly an abandoned effort (the sticks) to cover the bodies.

The Gray Hughes comes on. I am not his biggest fan BUT do admit he has worked hard on covering this case from early times and has some good thoughts. HIs thoughts now were interesting. One comment I really like is he's never seen anything so unprofessional, sarcastic and childish ever as this court filing.

He also said now that he SEES the pattern, shown by the woman, that he thinks it could even be arterial blood or something on that order.

Listening here and there off and on to stuff on this, not particularly paying attention to all, have things I'm doing BUT this filing claims Liggett concealed damaging witness statements that devastated the timeline he needed to place Allen at the trail when A & L were abducted. That is damning but I don't see how it is possible, he was placed there in time both by witnesses and himself. At best, maybe someone had or shared wrong info and again they withheld it from the defense?

I am starting to see a lot of holes and thinking most of this is a crock but at the moment am listening to someone who doesn't necessarily think that or is looking at both sides... And again I haven't read the whole filing and do not think most of us have...

NO ONE else was seen by the witnesses we know of and he was the only. So I believe he is guilty for that and his confessions and because he places himself there, etc. BUT this is a whole lot of sh*t for the State to blow through and show otherwise.

I think a lot of it is conjecture and fantasy but if it comes down to the State having done wrong, then it may not matter if their filing is conjecture, fantasy or b.s.

THAT is what I think is the thing to worry about.

Watching/listening to this. You learn why the police were so protective of what the crime scene looked like. According to this, the bodies were posed in a very explicit way.

If the bodies were in fact arranged the way they claim, it does lend credence to others being involved. Like the guy, whose property, they were found on. I'd really like to know what was said after "Down the Hill". IIRC, there is much more recorded than just that.

Well, supposedly Richard confessed to his mother and wife he did it. If true, 'Nuff said.

Three days ago:

OOPs! Double posted that video.

Hmmm. For one thing I gather investigators did not take the sticks placed on Abby and Libby until weeks later... They felt the sticks were randomly placed until talk of Odinism came up and then what, they went back to try to collect them? This woman apparently saw the formations and such from sources some years back or was told approximately how they looked along with the letter on the tree which to me could be an F or more likely NOT with what they show. I don't know what I think of her, etc. but I do know what I think of not collecting EVERYTHING on or NEAR a body in a double murder like this. If this is true it is inexcusable and can't even be put down to small town cops.

Many investigators felt it may be a hand print that occurred during the commission of the crime, a hand print, etc. of even the perp and not intentionally placed there. EVEN so, it was NOT taken as evidence. I gather it WAS swabbed, most likely. And the scene was photographed, the tree, the sticks, etc.

Thought that it was possibly an abandoned effort (the sticks) to cover the bodies.

The Gray Hughes comes on. I am not his biggest fan BUT do admit he has worked hard on covering this case from early times and has some good thoughts. HIs thoughts now were interesting. One comment I really like is he's never seen anything so unprofessional, sarcastic and childish ever as this court filing.

He also said now that he SEES the pattern, shown by the woman, that he thinks it could even be arterial blood or something on that order.

I wish I hadn't listened to this and watched a little too. If all the stuff about the crime scene is true, then...

:thinking:

So... I agree with Gray Hughes that the tree with Libby's blood on the trunk (at a height of only four feet is interesting, surely, revealing) and also at the base of the same tree indicates that that's where Libby's injuries were inflicted, period.
Info that Libby's shoe was found beneath Abby's body and that Libby's cell phone was under the shoe suggests to me (among other things) that that's where Libby was forced to undress and that while doing so, managed to hide her phone under her shoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom