LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't believe a bunch of Odinists did this for a minute. Yeah and no one saw a one of them in this short time window. They are invisible as you say, they fly silently I guess or have portals under the bridge or at river/creek bottom or something...

I of course haven't been able to read all but this is far fetched as it gets but again I don't have all the "facts" however I think what is concerning is a bunch of officers were entertaining this apparently and that IF TRUE the prosecutor tried to hide the existence of that letter who I believe was some assistant chief or DA or some such from another area who wrote him with concern about this when Allen was charged. I have to wonder if he is a nut case and the ones looking into this "on the side" were too.

Not providing exculpatory evidence is a big no no although I think it a bit unfair cops should have to share every off the charts whacko who gives some false crazy tip for the defense to latch onto (that is ripe for abuse), however, in this case apparently there was a whole case being built by officers against the Odinists per the defense attorney and per the retired guy it was stronger than the one they've shown against Allen.

What I am saying is based on what I read in the document last night, the intro. I didn't finish it however and may never get back to it, hard to say.

It's not great that Le looks like a bunch of divided whackos (some of them) and believed this GROUP did this (some of them apparently investigating on their own together, not quite clear on that...?) , that Allen got buried and all the other screw ups they've had. I think however, the entire Odinist thing is ridiculous but if some investigators believe it or believe they had a case, that doesn't help anything.

Of course I am not well informed and do admit it but I did read a number o f the pages of the actual document last night. My only hope is to wait for a responsible one like Grizzly to have gone through all pages (she LOVES documents, can't imagine all the dry parts, etc. myself) and report what is important or stands out and watch her or someone.

WTH is going on in that area?

There have always been hints of something ritualistic about this. I also remember talk of some pastor which likely doesn't relate to this or a pastor and his son or some such...?

Oh also, I recall reading defense says Allen is not an Odinist but I'd have to ask how anyone knows WHAT he is. Personally I think he is an evil murderous CHOMO is already or would likely have been a serial killer.

Also, as 'Cuz says, Allen ADMITTED to the crimes. So I guess the defense forgot that part?

Hang on to your document if you want to read it, they SEALED IT. One of the first things she is saying. She is going to abide by not discussing it and the names, etc. as the court sealed it.

Hmmm.. Not sure I am going to watch it all if she can't discuss any of it. Tom Webster has it I know. I have it as I started to read it last night.

It is now sealed!

I haven't watched this yet but was going to. I am listening so far, have a shower to take and more to do before crashing. Not sure how much she will touch on BUT she has it and read it all but is going to abide by the fact it was sealed.

Okay. Gather there was a lot of graphic in it.

She is talking Odinite so I can only guess some can be talked of but not names in it, etc.

Anywhoooo....

She makes an interesting remark in the beginning of how she always felt there was more than one and wondered about Allen pushing the girls towards some group down the hill...

That seems so unlike her that because I know she does not sensationalize there must be some reason she thinks this, she mentions similar again towards the end. That's different than the defense atty would want believe, that this helps Allen or could exonerate him... She is more like thinking he was part of this...

She called the courthouse to find out what she could discuss and she discusses plenty but no names. She did read it and does mention uhm a name or two etc. are known or familiar...And more...

I gather the thing is a must read. I wonder when I'll get time to finish it, probably never but I DO have it...

She IS talking Odinites, other cars, etc. AND receipts and more throughout this.

I have just caught up having quickly viewed some of the motion and just find the whole thing far fetched and crazy. I really feel for the families having to hear all this.

It would be best if RA just pleads guilty IMO but I guess that is not going to happen.

So a tip was turned in about one of the guys but it got disregarded. It does look like they checked the alibi of one guy and he was at work. That guy was the father of one of the girl's boyfriend. The name is familiar as he was a possible suspect early on. This white nationalist theory was apparently fully checked out but nothing came of it at all.

So why bring it up now? Is the defence clutching at straws or do they have a point?

I'd love to know where this group entered and exited the area since no one saw them.
a) In an alien invisible craft.
b) Up river and escape by boat.
c) Via microlite aircraft.
d) Via Ron Logan's farm.
e) Via the cemetery.

Any more suggestions?

In fact, via the cemetery is not too far fetched. Maybe RA brought them to the crime scene to others who were already there and had parked at the cemetery.

The crime scene was very strange apparently. The details of the clothing on Abby was strange. I can understand why they didn't release details and why they have sealed the filing now. Shutting the stable door, though, as we can still all read it. There is nothing secret on t'net anymore. Just ask Russell Brand.

It sounds like RA should immediately be moved to a secret prison location, especially if it is true that he has Odin prison guards.

Last edited:
a) In an alien invisible craft.
b) Up river and escape by boat.
c) Via microlite aircraft.
d) Via Ron Logan's farm.
e) Via the cemetery.

Any more suggestions?

In fact, via the cemetery is not too far fetched. Maybe RA brought them to the crime scene to others who were already there and had parked at the cemetery.

The crime scene was very strange apparently. The details of the clothing on Abby was strange. I can understand why they didn't release details and why they have sealed the filing now. Shutting the stable door, though, as we can still all read it. There is nothing secret on t'net anymore. Just ask Russell Brand.

It sounds like RA should immediately be moved to a secret prison location, especially if it is true that he has Odin prison guards.
I'm kind of going by what I'm reading. It sounds like the branches were randomly placed and managed to resemble certain symbols.

The clothing is weird.

So a tip was turned in about one of the guys but it got disregarded. It does look like they checked the alibi of one guy and he was at work. That guy was the father of one of the girl's boyfriend. The name is familiar as he was a possible suspect early on. This white nationalist theory was apparently fully checked out but nothing came of it at all.

So why bring it up now? Is the defence clutching at straws or do they have a point?
Yeah, why now and what's the point? I don't understand it.
All they're doing is wasting time.

This article explains the defense's claim that the search warrant was illegal according to the detail in this Franks motion.

I cannot see that they did not have probable cause, the fact he admitted he was at the bridge, that he was caught on Libby's phone, on the bridge approaching them and saying "down the hill" is clearly enough for probable cause IMO.

I think it is sensational diversion tactics, that could work but how will they explain his confessions?

'Odinism', ritual sacrifice raised in defense of Delphi, Indiana double-murder suspect​

RON WILKINS , AMARIS ENCINAS USA TODAY

Attorneys for a man accused of killing two teenage girls six years ago in Delphi, Indiana filed a lengthy and at times bizarre motion for a hearing that claims the girls were killed by cult members and double-murder suspect Richard Allen has no ties to those religious groups.

In a 136-page memorandum filed Monday, Allen’s lawyers allege that the search warrant executed on his home Oct. 13, 2022 was based on faulty probable cause.

The memorandum also alleges that Abigail Williams, 13, and Liberty German, 14, were murdered in a ritual killing by several people, not Allen, The Lafayette Journal & Courier, part of the USA Today Network reported.

Allen, 51, was charged in October of 2022 with killing the two girls after investigators said evidence at the scene linked him to the deaths. But Allen's defense team said Monday that detectives overlooked other clues and potential suspects as the investigation focused on Allen.

"Members of a pagan Norse religion, called Odinism, hijacked by white nationalists, ritualistically sacrificed Abigail Williams and Liberty German … (N)othing, absolutely nothing, links Richard Allen to Odinism or any religious cult, the memorandum stated.

Sticks placed at the crime scene to form Germanic letters associated with the religion is one of several clues that indicates that the girls were killed as part of a ritual, Allen's defense attorneys wrote in the memo.

Officers transport murder suspect Richard Allen during a hearing regarding sealed documents, Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2022, at Carroll County Courthouse in Delphi, Ind.

Officers transport murder suspect Richard Allen during a hearing regarding sealed documents, Tuesday, Nov. 22, 2022, at Carroll County Courthouse in Delphi, Ind.
ALEX MARTIN/JOURNAL AND COURIER, ALEX MARTIN/JOURNAL AND COURIER / USA TODAY NETWORK
Other evidence found at the scene, including painting with the blood of victim Liberty German, supports the defense notion that a group of unknown suspects killed the girls, the attorneys wrote. Investigators ignored and omitted evidence of a ritualistic killing and proceeded to request a search of Allen’s home, according to a motion that requests the evidence from the search to be suppressed.

"(The) Delphi investigation seemingly, and quickly, abandoned the obvious correlation between the crime scene and Odinism, despite an obscene amount of evidence linking Odinism to the crime scene,” the motion reads.

Here’s what we know about the case.

Who is Richard Allen?​

Richard Allen, 51, was arrested in connection with the deaths of Abby and Libby. They were killed on February 13, 2017. Allen was suspected of luring the girls off a trail they were walking on that afternoon. Allen used to work at a CVS in the Delphi area as a licensed pharmacy technician.

One of Libby’s relatives previously told reporters that Allen had processed photos of the girls at the local drug store and did not charge the family for the cost, according to Lafayette Journal & Courier.

He had continued to live in the area until he was arrested.

“He said he’s hiding in plain sight. And that’s the case. Didn’t know, I don’t know the gentleman personally at all. I’ve probably seen him. It’s a small county. But definitely I don’t know him,” Libby’s grandmother Becky Patty previously told reporters at a news conference.

CVS issued a statement at the time stating, “We remain devastated by these murders and our hearts go out to the German and Williams families. We are shocked and saddened to learn that one of our store employees was arrested as a suspect in these crimes. We stand ready to cooperate with the police investigation in any way we can.”

What’s the point of Allen’s 136-page memorandum?​

The memorandum was filed to support Allen’s motion for a hearing challenging the warrant.

Allen's attorneys believe the hearing will show that a "false statement knowingly or intentionally, or with reckless disregard for the truth" was used in an affidavit to get a warrant, according to govinfo.gov.

"(T)he evidence supporting the assertions contained throughout this memorandum was buried deep in a mountain of discovery, thousands upon thousands of pages of paperwork and hundreds of hours of videos. But not buried deep enough,” according to the memorandum.

Or rather, the evidence presented in the memorandum by the defense was information Carroll Circuit Judge Benjamin Diener should have been made aware of prior to signing the search warrant.

“Richard Allen ... request that this Court set this case for a Franks hearing at which time the Defense will be asking for the search warrant to be deemed illegal and the fruits of the illegal warrant to be suppressed,” the memorandum stated.

Allen also requested news cameras and public broadcastings of his pretrial proceedings and trial.

What happened to Libby and Abby?​

On Feb. 13, 2017, Libby and Abby went for a walk on Monon High Bridge trail, part of the 10-mile Delphi Historic Trails system. The two friends were eighth graders at Delphi Community Middle School.

The pair never returned to their pre-arranged pickup spot after their hike. Their bodies were found the next morning in a wooded area not far from the Monon High Bridge, which they had visited the day before, according to evidence from the crime.

Grainy cell phone video footage and a sketch of a prime suspect in the murder of local Delphi girls Abigail Williams and Liberty German, on the office wall of Tobe Leazenby, Sheriff of Carroll County.

Grainy cell phone video footage and a sketch of a prime suspect in the murder of local Delphi girls Abigail Williams and Liberty German, on … Show more
ROBERT SCHEER/INDYSTAR, ROBERT SCHEER/INDYSTAR / USA TODAY NETWORK
Allen was accused of luring the girls off the trail that afternoon before killing them on the north bank of the Deer Creek, about a quarter of a mile from the bridge.

Libby took a video on her phone of a man approaching them, who was heard telling the girls to go "down the hill." The pair never returned to their pre-arranged pickup spot after their hike.

Allen was charged with two counts of murder in late October. An unfired semiautomatic bullet found between the girls' bodies had tool markings indicating it was ejected from a pistol owned by Allen, according to reporting by Lafayette Journal & Courier.

When is the trial set to start?​

The trial is set to start Jan. 8 in Fort Wayne where a jury will be selected, The Lafayette Journal & Courier reported.

Given the amount of public attention this case has garnered over the last six years, jurors will be selected from Allen County instead of Carroll County.

After the jury is selected, the trial will take place in Carroll County, where it will remain until a verdict is reached.

What is a Franks hearing?

USLegal

Find a legal form in minutes​

Browse US Legal Forms’ largest database of 85k state and industry-specific legal forms.
All states Alabama Alaska Arizona Arkansas California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Select your State

Search
Popular forms
Show

Franks Hearing Law and Legal Definition​

Franks Hearing is a hearing to determine whether a police officer's affidavit used to obtain a search warrant that yields incriminating evidence was based on false statements by the police officer. The name is derived from the case Franks v. Delaware, 438 U.S. 154 (U.S. 1978), which affirmed the right of defendants to challenge a warrant seizing their person, papers or effects and otherwise outlining the case against them. In this case the Supreme Court held that in certain defined circumstances a defendant can attack a facially sufficient affidavit. In order to obtain an evidentiary hearing on the affidavit's integrity, the following must be shown:
  • First, the defendant must make a substantial preliminary showing that a false statement knowingly and intentionally, or with reckless disregard for the truth, was included by the affiant in the warrant affidavit. This showing must be more than conclusory and must be accompanied by a detailed offer of proof.
  • Second, defendant must show that the false information is essential to the probable cause determination. That is, if a court finds that when material that is the subject of the alleged falsity or reckless disregard is set to one side, there remains sufficient content in the warrant affidavit to support a finding of probable cause, no hearing is required.
Upon making this two-part preliminary showing a defendant is entitled to a hearing. At this hearing, the defendant has the burden of proving the allegations by a preponderance of the evidence. If an affiant's material perjury or recklessness is established by a preponderance of the evidence, the warrant must be voided and evidence or testimony gathered pursuant to it must be excluded.

This article is from the local Journal and Courier and has a lot of detail from the Franks document.

** WARNING **

As it is very graphic, I won't copy the text but it can be loaded and read by clicking on the link below.

This article is from the local Journal and Courier and has a lot of detail from the Frank's document.

WARNING As it is very graphic, I won't copy the text but it can be loaded and read by clicking on the link below.

I'm working up the courage to read it.

I've been reading the court document. on page 47. I couldn't understand where they came up with this defense but after reading what I've read so far I do have a better understanding. Its not just something they've came up with on there own. It is from the evidence the prosecution has sent over to them, plus some of there own investigating.

So will the prosecution also be turning in a document to the court to address everything the defense has said?

Well, that article you posted is something. I suppose it is NOTHING To compare to the many paged document which I have not read. I read a good start on the intro but never finished. The usual reason, no time. And then what I did watch, they had already sealed it, so she wasn't going to go into certain details in it after she called the county to see what it is okay to discuss. I'd imagine that would be the Clerk's office OR maybe the judge's assistant but generally I'd say Clerk.

Anywhoooo wow. I already said that the other day on just the part of the intro I read.

It is ludicrous on its face and most of it sounds ridiculous and far fetched but what ruins that IS there seems to be actual facts on some of these things, statements, a polygraph and more including docs or reports on it from LE buried in discovery, etc.

It made the big SPLASH they wanted much as Poot did in Murdaugh, now it will take separating the chaff from the wheat or however one wants to describe what really matters in it and is real "meat" and what is ridiculous and intentionally exaggerated, overblown, etc. Or not fact and wrong. And so forth. For the moment, they have accomplished their goal, sensational and creating a cloudy murky mess with a lot of smoke and maybe some fire once the smoke clears. I can't come up with the right terms for it. Go figure.

Not sure why you asked how they are going to explain his confessions, they did in the article you posted. His Odinist guards made him to it to protect his wife and adult daughter. Uh-huh. Right there are major questions. HOW do they know they are Odinists? Do they self proclaim it or did this come from Allen? And IF he did it to protect his wife and family he sure the he77 isn't going to say it to his attorney or anyone else, have it put in a document and get back to these very guards. Duh.

A branch that seemed to be cut by an electric saw. Hmm.

There is a lot in here that seems preposterous but it is mixed with some truth and maybe that's what is intended and it makes it a bit hard to ignore. The time frame for doing all this for one seems too short. But then I thought that before we knew these details and before Odinists were mentioned. I have long thought that they may have been taken elsewhere and returned and displayed or something on that order. Hearing of Libby's very clean clothes on Abby just adds to that for me.

On an entirely different note, did you notice his attorneys don't say Odinists are alternate suspects and potentially did this nor do they allege it, they STATE they murdered the girls. I mean the public and everyone is always supposed to say allegedly, news, everyone. They say they DID IT. I haven't read the doc nor seen the names and I gather there are names. Did they go so far as to say THIS NAMED PERSON was one of the ones who murdered these girls? Anyone know?

So back to the other part I said, I kind of agree the time frame for all this makes no sense but again thought that somewhat before we knew all these details and now that we know Abby was redressed in Libby's clothing, etc. none of that would be easy in NATURE and to not get anything on them. BUT it being their supposed group of five or whatever Odinists is ridiculous UNLESS they were waiting "down the hill" or somewhere and Allen got the girls there. The defense claims he has no ties to Odinism but claim his guards are Odinists and pray tell, just HOW do they know either hting??? To be fact?

It actually would make more SENSE this ridiculous thing IF Allen is an Odinist and his HIGHER UP Odinist guards told him he had better take the fall for the group. as just some individual sick killer. Well if that were the case, he didn't did he and he should be dead by tonight at the latest with such guards... Over this filing putting the light on them AND the entire group and then why did he try to save his wife and daughter only to go blab to his attorney and her to file a PUBLIC document about the guards and the group. It makes NO sense.

Just some preliminary thoughts. If I had the time to get itno this as a distraction I'd be all into it and over it as I would have a few years back. I have to rely on reading what others say etc.

I think when the smoke clears, the fire is going to be much smaller if any BUT it will be back to what I said, that the prosecution did not want this disclosed and THAT there are things in their file with what seems like evidence of one spitting on the girls, placing horns on Abby and more. Told his sister didn't he and the sister passed a polygraph or he did...

I know we have people who live there so please forgive me but this area of IN is starting to sound like one overtaken bad news mess of weirdos and LE is questionable as well. We went from CHOMOS and Kline and Allen to Odinisits and wondering if Allen could be one of those. OR are the groups the same people?

I have to say too putting what sounds like both girls bras on Abby (unless news as it often does did typos and mistakes in that statement in that article) sounds a whole lot more like a sick serial killer with his fantasies than a sacrificial cult. Keeping Abby more pristine but putting Libby's clothing AND bra on her as well as her own? Posing them etc. also sounds like that.

Anything I've ever heard of relgious cults or let's call them devil's cults or satanistic cults they are sacrificing the person or the animal but they aren't posing bodies and making them look or wear the other's clothing, they generall mutilate and burn at an altar or some such don't they as an offering to their satanistic god? But then I don't really know or know these days for sure and I don't know sh*t about Odinists but I'm sure we will be hearing...

It strikes me as more of a beginning or intermediate serial killer thing where he didn't take parts of one girl and the other and put them together but he wanted somehow for Abby to be Libby wearing he clothes so maybe something sick that he liked Libby's build and clothing but preferred Abby's face and ways or some sick thing? @Mel70 HELP. Do you know what I'm trying to say? With the posing and all too. That all sounds more like Allen than some "cult". I can see a group but Odinists aren't the group I see.

Mine would include Logan, possibly Kline and possibly others. With Allen. But HEY maybe they are part of the Odinist thing too. I mean for goodness sakes, this IS Delphi Indiana and it is beginning to seem like things go on there in spades that I don't even have the words for.

Total sideways thought again, the one guy claimed they did the girls in AND did the Flora fire...

Last edited:
Well, that article you posted is something. I suppose it is NOTHING To compare to the many paged document which I have not read. I read a good start on the intro but never finished. The usual reason, no time. And then what I did watch, they had already sealed it, so she wasn't going to go into certain details in it after she called the county to see what it is okay to discuss. I'd imagine that would be the Clerk's office so was it Becky OR maybe the judge's assistant but generally I'd say Clerk.

Anywhoooo wow. I already said that the other day on just the part of the intro I read.

It is ludicrous on its face and most of it sounds ridiculous and far fetched but what ruins that IS there seems to be actual facts on some of these things, statements, a polygraph and more including docs or reports on it from LE buried in discovery, etc.

It made the big SPLASH they wanted much as Poot did in Murdaugh, now it will take separating the chaff from the wheat or however one wants to describe what really matters in it and is real "meat" and what is ridiculous and intentionally exaggerated, overblown, etc. Or not fact and wrong. And so forth. For the moment, they have accomplished their goal, sensational and creating a cloudy murky mess with a lot of smoke and maybe some fire once the smoke clears. I can't come up with the right terms for it. Go figure.

Not sure why you asked how they are going to explain his confessions, they did in the article you posted. His Odinist guards made him to it to protect his wife and adult daughter. Uh-huh. Right there are major questions. HOW do they know they are Odinists? Do they self proclaim it or did this come from Allen? And IF he did it to protect his wife and family he sure the he77 isn't going to say it to his attorney or anyone else, have it put in a document and get back to these very guards. Duh.

A branch that seemed to be cut by an electric saw. Hmm.

There is a lot in here that seems preposterous but it is mixed with some truth and maybe that's what is intended and it makes it a bit hard to ignore. The time frame for doing all this for one seems too short. But then I thought that before we knew these details and before Odinists were mentioned. I have long thought that they may have been taken elsewhere and returned and displayed or something on that order. Hearing of Libby's very clean clothes on Abby just adds to that for me.

On an entirely different note, did you notice his attorneys don't say Odinists are alternate suspects and potentially did this nor do they allege it, they STATE they murdered the girls. I mean the public and everyone is always supposed to say allegedly, news, everyone. They say they DID IT. I haven't read the doc nor seen the names and I gather there are names. Did they go so far as to say THIS NAMED PERSON was one of the ones who murdered these girls? Anyone know?

So back to the other part I said, I kind of agree the time frame for all this makes no sense but again thought that somewhat before we knew all these details and now that we know Abby was redressed in Libby's clothing, etc. none of that would be easy in NATURE and to not get anything on them. BUT it being their supposed group of five or whatever Odinists is ridiculous UNLESS they were waiting "down the hill" or somewhere and Allen got the girls there. The defense claims he has no ties to Odinism but claim his guards are Odinists and pray tell, just HOW do they know either hting??? To be fact?

It actually would make more SENSE this ridiculous thing IF Allen is an Odinist and his HIGHER UP Odinist guards told him he had better take the fall for the group. as just some individual sick killer. Well if that were the case, he didn't did he and he should be dead by tonight at the latest with such guards... Over this filing putting the light on them AND the entire group and then why did he try to save his wife and daughter only to go blab to his attorney and her to file a PUBLIC document about the guards and the group. It makes NO sense.

Just some preliminary thoughts. If I had the time to get itno this as a distraction I'd be all into it and over it as I would have a few years back. I have to rely on reading what others say etc.

I think when the smoke clears, the fire is going to be much smaller if any BUT it will be back to what I said, that the prosecution did not want this disclosed and THAT there are things in their file with what seems like evidence of one spitting on the girls, placing horns on Abby and more. Told his sister didn't he and the sister passed a polygraph or he did...

I know we have people who live there so please forgive me but this area of IN is starting to sound like one overtaken bad news mess of weirdos and LE is questionable as well. We went from CHOMOS and Kline and Allen to Odinisits and wondering if Allen could be one of those. OR are the groups the same people?

I have to say too putting what sounds like both girls bras on Abby (unless news as it often does did typos and mistakes in that statement in that article) sounds a whole lot more than a sick serial killer with his fantasies. Keeping Abby more pristine but putting Libby's clothing AND bra on her as well as her own? Posing them etc. also sounds like that.

Anything I've ever heard of relgious cults or let's call them devil's cults or satanistic cults they are sacrificing the person or the animal but they aren't posing bodies and making them look or wear the other's clothing, they generall mutilate and burn at an altar or some such don't they as an offering to their satanistic god? But then I don't really know or know these days for sure and I don't know sh*t about Odinists but I'm sure we will be hearing...

It strikes me as more of a beginning or intermediate serial killer thing where he didn't take parts of one girl and the other and put them together but he wanted somehow for Abby to be Libby wearing he clothes so maybe something sick that he liked Libby's build and clothing but preferred Abby's face and ways or some sick thing? @Mel70 HELP. Do you know what I'm trying to say? With the posing and all too. That all sounds more like Allen than some "cult". I can see a group but Odinists aren't the group I see.

Mine would include Logan, possibly Kline and possibly others. With Allen. But HEY maybe they are part of the Odinist thing too. I mean for goodness sakes, this IS Delphi Indiana and it is beginning to seem like things go on there in spades that I don't even have the words for.

Total sideways thought again, the one guy claimed they did the girls in AND did the Flora fire...
The actual document names all the Odinists and some we have heard about as suspects before. The guards are named too and apparently wear Odin badges on their uniforms. That's how they know they are odinists.

My comment about his confession was in my prior post and I had not read this Journal article when I said this.

On the fire thing, it is mentioned two girls were killed in a fire so I am not sure that is Flora as that was four girls right?

The clerk? That is a different state and case LOL so I assume that was a tongue in cheek comment

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom