LIBBY GERMAN & ABBY WILLIAMS: Indiana vs. Richard Allen for 2017 murder of two Delphi girls *TRIAL IN PROGRESS*

On February 14, 2017, the bodies of Abigail Williams and Liberty German were discovered near the Monon High Bridge Trail, which is part of the Delphi Historic Trails in Delphi, Indiana, United States, after the young girls had disappeared from the same trail the previous day. The murders have received significant media coverage because a photo and audio recording of an individual believed to be the girls' murderer was found on German's smartphone. Despite the audio and video recordings of the suspect that have been circulated and the more than 26,000 tips that police have received, no arrest in the case has been made.[1][2][3]

1581272168478.png

Police have not publicly stated nor released details of how the girls were murdered.[6] As early as February 15, 2017, Indiana State Police began circulating a still image of an individual reportedly seen on the Monon High Bridge Trail near where the two friends were slain; the grainy photograph appearing to capture a Caucasian male, with hands in pockets, walking on the rail bridge, head down, toward the girls.[4] A few days later, the person in the photograph was named the prime suspect in the double-homicide.[5]

On February 22, law enforcement released an audio recording where the voice of the assailant,[7] though in some degree muffled, is heard to say, "Down the hill." It was at this news conference that officials credited the source of the audio and imagery to German's smartphone, and, further, regarded her as a hero for having had the uncanny foresight and fortitude to record the exchange in secret. Police indicated that additional evidence from the phone had been secured, but that they did not release it so as not to "compromise any future trial." By this time, the reward offered in the case was set at $41,000.[5]

1581272119747.png

Last edited by a moderator:
This case is once again plastered all over the Indiana news today. News reports are saying the defense is claiming the girls deaths were apparently some sort of pagan ritual sacrifice involving Odin. According to the defense, the girls were murdered by several people, none of which was their client.
Unbelievable.

I haven't read this. Something about a Franks motion.

Oh boyyy. I was only going to see what a Frank's motion is if it wasn't too long to figure out as all know I have no time. Well on a minute or so, it was clear they were going to do an intro summary/briefly of what the rest of the long thing with citations says in far more detail.

I SUGGEST first skim the Table of Contents then read the summary/intro. Holy cow this isn't good. I doubt much of it would have panned out but the but holding out on exculpatory evidence just for one is another thing entirely.

So here we go with more cult stuff.

This case is once again plastered all over the Indiana news today. News reports are saying the defense is claiming the girls deaths were apparently some sort of pagan ritual sacrifice involving Odin. According to the defense, the girls were murdered by several people, none of which was their client.
Unbelievable.
Take a look at the intro which is a summary of the link @RoundPeg provided above. Apparently investigators were heavily into that investigation and someone goes so far as to say they feel they had more there that tied THOSE men to this than Allen... Of course this is as defense filing but the person they cite saying that is NOT...

I haven't seen any news, but I have been reading this intro in the filing...

Unbelievable.

I heard it was aliens, and @Kimster has been subpoenaed as a witless witness.

In my opinion, the fact they didn't provide exculpatory evidence is not good but the theories are crazy and I agree how did the come and exit without being seen PLUS I doubt they are using the drop box or Snapchat, etc. to find their victims and where they will be and so forth.

However, if you read the document, the intro, if true, there are a number of detectives who pursued this even though it was said to be stopped, they kept at it. So do we have a real theory with evidence OR does Delphi, etc. have a bunch of nutty detectives following some out there possibility convinced it is true? Then there is that retired assistant chief or whoever he is that wrote a letter to the prosecutor in the case telling him there was more evidence etc. of the Odinists than what they filed against Allen. Another nut? These people are law enforcement. It also sounds like the prosecutor in the case MAY have not known there were detectives with all this info and a case on the Odinists or something on that order. I did not have time to finish the intro in the document or I should say I danced to something else I had to do and haven't got back to it but I highly suggest reading the intro summary at the beginning of the document.

Personally I think the idea is ridiculous BUT they were apparently going down this road.

Like in Murdaugh, we need to wait for the other side of this BUT it sounds pretty much like they were trying to hide this exculpatory stuff.

There is more in the intro. What goes on this department? It sounds like but doesn't quite say these detectives were pursuing this but is unclear if the prosecutor knew it. etc. Of course again it is from the defense BUT it refers to things.

17 hours ago:

Watching/listening to this. You learn why the police were so protective of what the crime scene looked like. According to this, the bodies were posed in a very explicit way.

If the bodies were in fact arranged the way they claim, it does lend credence to others being involved. Like the guy, whose property, they were found on. I'd really like to know what was said after "Down the Hill". IIRC, there is much more recorded than just that.

Well, supposedly Richard confessed to his mother and wife he did it. If true, 'Nuff said.

Watching/listening to this. You learn why the police were so protective of what the crime scene looked like. According to this, the bodies were posed in a very explicit way.

If the bodies were in fact arranged the way they claim, it does lend credence to others being involved. Like the guy, whose property, they were found on. I'd really like to know what was said after "Down the Hill". IIRC, there is much more recorded than just that.

Well, supposedly Richard confessed to his mother and wife he did it. If true, 'Nuff said.
I think there's a lot of info in the last 2 links I posted. I haven't had a chance to go through them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dayday
Back
Top Bottom