JOSHUA "JJ" VALLOW, TYLEE RYAN, TAMMY DAYBELL, & CHARLES VALLOW: State of Idaho/Arizona vs. Lori & Chad Daybell *GUILTY*

1580704661510.png

Police seem to be no closer to finding 7-year-old Joshua “JJ” Vallow and 17-year-old Tylee Ryan than they were when this story began months ago.

Since that time, the story has gained international attention as it’s taken twists and turns involving a purported cult, dead spouses, delusions of divinity and preparing for the end of the world. Despite all the angles, and the ever-growing number of people related to the case, the facts remain essentially the same as when it was first announced.

The two children remain missing and the parents, Lori (Vallow) Daybell, and her new husband, Chad Daybell, refuse to disclose their whereabouts to police. Both have been named persons of interest in the disappearance of the children. Law enforcement is also investigating the deaths of the Daybells’ previous respective spouses, Charles Vallow and Tammy Daybell, though neither Chad nor Lori have been named suspects in those cases.

Written timeline of events
  • April 3, 2018 - Tylee Ryan's father, Joseph Ryan, dies. Death ruled heart attack.
  • December 2018 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow make first appearance on Preparing a People podcast.
  • February 2019 - Charles Vallow files for divorce from Lori, claiming she viewed herself as a god preparing for the second coming, and she would kill him if he got in her way.
  • February - April 2019 - Lori disappears for nearly two months, leaving her children with others.
  • June 2019 - Lori's niece demands a divorce from her husband, who says she shares similar beliefs to her aunt.
  • July 11, 2019 - Charles Vallow shot and killed by Lori's brother Alex Cox. Shooting initially ruled self-defense.
  • August 2019 - Lori moves to Rexburg, Idaho with kids
  • September 3, 2019 - Joshua "JJ" Vallow enrolled in school
  • September 23, 2019 - JJ last attended school
  • September 24, 2019 - Lori unenrolls JJ from school, saying she would be homeschooling him.
  • September 2019 - Tylee also seen in September, but it's unclear when and where (she had graduated early)
  • October 2, 2019 - Lori's niece's ex-husband was shot at, missing his head by inches. Shooter was driving a vehicle registered to Charles Vallow.
  • October 9, 2019 - Tammy Daybell, Chad's wife, called 911 and said a masked man shot at her with a paintball gun.
  • October 19, 2019 - Tammy Daybell dies, death is ruled natural
  • October 25, 2019 - Tylee, or someone using her phone, texts a friend
  • Late October / Early November 2019 - Chad Daybell & Lori Vallow get married
  • November 26, 2019 - Welfare check requested for JJ at the request of extended family - police are told he is in Arizona with family, but he is not
  • November 27, 2019 - Police return to serve a search warrant, finding the Daybell's gone
  • December 12, 2019 - Lori's brother, who had shot her ex-husband, dies mysteriously in Arizona
  • December 20, 2019 - Search for JJ and Tylee goes public
  • December 30, 2019 - LE says Lori knows where her children are but will not cooperate
  • January 25, 2020 - Chad & Lori are located in Hawaii, served with a notice that she must produce the children within 5 days
  • January 30, 2020 - Lori fails to produce JJ and Tylee

1580705763474.png

edited by staff to add new media link

Last edited by a moderator:
11:02 a.m. The night Tammy died, her phone is active and playing games at 10:22 p.m. At 11:28 p.m., a jpeg is deleted from her phone. There are then texts between Chad and Lori. At 11:46 p.m., Alex is leaving the LDS Church parking lot near Chad’s house. Alex calls Lori and then talks from 11:53 p.m. -12:09 a.m Lori texts Zulema at 12:10 a.m. Chad texts Lori at 12:35 a.m.

This makes me feel so sad. Tammy was innocently playing games on her phone just two hours before the father of her five children killed her. I wonder what picture was deleted from her phone? Did she try to take a picture of what was happening?
Did they ask Zulema about this 12.10 a.m. text, when she was giving evidence? And was it in Lori's iCloud? I can't remember.

So Defense has rested without calling any witnesses?
What does Boyce mean by "taking rule 29 on advisement" ?
They want her to be acquitted prior to jury vote. They're saying the prosecution's evidence was insufficient and the case should be dismissed.

They want her to be acquitted prior to jury vote. They're saying the prosecution's evidence was insufficient and the case should be dismissed.

I've seen this in most murder trials.

11:02 a.m. The night Tammy died, her phone is active and playing games at 10:22 p.m. At 11:28 p.m., a jpeg is deleted from her phone. There are then texts between Chad and Lori. At 11:46 p.m., Alex is leaving the LDS Church parking lot near Chad’s house. Alex calls Lori and then talks from 11:53 p.m. -12:09 a.m Lori texts Zulema at 12:10 a.m. Chad texts Lori at 12:35 a.m.

This makes me feel so sad. Tammy was innocently playing games on her phone just two hours before the father of her five children killed her. I wonder what picture was deleted from her phone? Did she try to take a picture of what was happening?
Chad at some point caused Tammy to quit playing games by saying her grandma told her she needed to quit doing such. Was she allowed to go back to them OR had she had it with Chad and no longer followed his stuff? Did she believe he was cheating? What was their household like I wonder at this time AND their relationship...? Maybe the pic on her phone was of him and Lori or something else about Chad, something he did not want found on it... Some people/witnesses talk as if their relationship was strained... Did Tammy have any outlets other than work and games? We also know she was clogging and it sounded like trying to get physically fit. Was THIS due to knowing there was another woman...? An anorexic aging fake blonde? Supposedly Chad had told Tammy he saw she would die before 50, maybe she was trying to change that "vision" by getting fit...?

It seems the state is allowed to change things though because they have not rested their case yet so I think this is just a technicality.

What exactly was that charge about anyway? Is it regarding the insurance?
She never got the insurance so that couldn't be theft. Maybe she stole Tylee's money from Joe, saying she was managing it for her? Or does it relate to collecting SS for the kids when they were dead? It could have been using someone else's account for a huge purchase but we don't know of anything like that so doubtful. It relates I imagine to something we already know of or part of more likely like the SS. Or again Tylee's money or her bank account during her life or after her death...?

We were right. She is not going on the stand.
I never thought she would. Lori unlike many defendants has had no problem keeping her mouth shut these years in jail and since all this, etc.

I have to wonder if she DID take it what she would have said. We have to remember Lori never talked of these weird beliefs to anyone in the mainstream that we know of. When Charles told LE she said he was someone else, was going to kill him, thought she was some princess or goddess or some such, and Lori was interviewed by LE, she scoffed at that or laughed it off as I recall as not true. She and Chad KNOW this stuff is not believable to others, etc. and is whacko sounding.

Yet on the stand she would almost have to say she believed in it or fell for it to blame Chad's influence on her...

No she talks her ever living head off when in a situation like an LE interview, etc. but it is all standard stuff, blaming Charles for being upset over the divorce, custody, etc. and laughs after Charles dies making light of all with the LE at the scene, etc. BUT I don't think she knew how inappropriate that was but she STILL didn't go saying oh Charles was dark and that's why he died...

None of them shared this sh*t except with those they could influence or bring in. Alex too never said to LE I killed Charles because I was told he was dark or was really NED.

She knows she could not navigate on the witness stand imo. How could she with the sh*t that would come her way from the prosecution?

Most of them don't. HER?! AHAHAHAAAA!! :LOL:
Yeah never did I think she would LOL.

First question I'd ask her as the prosecution would be the world can thank you now can't they Lori as you took out Satan? He is now nothing but frozen taco meat? All wrapped up in a tortilla shipped off to Antarctica to freeze that ol' taco.

Then I'd ask her about her if she thought the contestants that beat her in Wheel of Fortune and in the Mrs. America or whatever it was pageant and those that beat her in Mrs. Bodybuilder were all dark and if they are still alive?????

I WOULDN'T want to know but she really should be asked what they named her female parts...

But seriously being drilled on the serious questions would be a disaster for Lori. You know, you had nothing to do with the murder of your children BUT you did not report them missing, lied about their whereabouts, have never shed a tear during a single hearing or even seemed to give a hoot, and why would that be and how could you NOT be involved.

Man I could go on. WE could come up with pages upon pages of relevant questions for Lori HERE to NO END. There ARE NOT any answers she could give that would make it make sense or not get her in a big mess testifying.

And that's it too, she isn't going to testify when she doesn't have that audience of those she can convince like a few dumb arse local cops, maybe a teacher at JJ's school, her groupies, her brother Alex. She KNEW better then and she knows better now as to what to say to who. They don't always know what is appropriate and they failed to pretend to act with grief at appropriate times but they know better on this stuff...

Nate Eaton said Lori had a BIG smile on her face right before the defense rested. She really believes she's going to be declared innocent!

They don't have much choice imo. So they have to make a stop dead show, we don't need to put on a case, to hope they can make the jury think why are they so confident that they did nothing?

I mean who are they going to put up? Lori or Mel P? Lori's mom? They'd all be in hot water in very short order and be more of a problem than a help with the things they cannot explain, can't make go away and can't answer. Lori imo has not one TRUE DECENT PERSON as a friend or relative who would support her and help her that couldn't be torn apart for something wrong they did themselves, etc.

The two most likely to me would be Mel P and her own mother. Her mother lied about JJ being heard alive after it is known he was gone. Her mother has nothing that can get her out of the facts anyhow. Mel P. would be in far more hot water. Neither are good enough to sway anyone. Mom is just mom, Mel P is likely someone who should be charged herself and can't talk anything but circles or she would implicate herself and all.

Can't really put up a doctor as Lori wanted no mental issue defense.

I don't know that Lori believes she will be acquitted unless something dirty is going on behind the scenes and who would do that for her that has power? She is putting on the show for the jury of I have nothing to worry about, I'm a good person see, I don't even NEED to defend myself, "we've got this".

It really is all they have.

So we have T going to prison as of yesterday and now this one will be going to closing arguments... There are a few days left in this week, wouldn't it be awesome if it could get there and result in a guilty verdict by Friday so "Miss Former Mother of the Year" (fake) will know she is going to prison BEFORE Mother's Day...

The defense has rested and now the court will hear closing arguments from both sides before the jury will deliberate, and ultimately decide the fate of Lori Vallow Daybell. Judge Boyce has announced that there will be no court tomorrow, Wednesday May, 10, and the court will hear closing arguments.

What is this constant sh*t of taking full days off during trial? Never done to speak of in others. They should be ready to go, they've had years and all these weeks during as well. I personally think Boyce does it to brush up behind the scenes on things he needs to review and decide.

There is soooooo much here that that makes me laugh. Soooo very much that ties together and comes back around to Lori knew and was part.

It won't be dismissed. If it is, then someone is corrupt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amandabeck27
Back
Top Bottom